Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USC student charged with muder

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    Ye I think you're right DH, as usual!!

Awww, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by disruptivehair View Post
    If it's alive, sick bitch. If it's dead...well...she shouldn't have done it, but I don't think we should waste taxpayer money putting her in prison. Maybe she needs some counseling instead, and a tubal ligation to boot.
    I do agree with the sterilization! Glad you said it! I wanted to but was afraid that I would get the "we can't force birth control on people" fallout!!
    I think that baby deserved to be given every chance to live. Who will ever know what went on in her mind. Maybe if she had the right prenatal care the baby would have lived...maybe if she would have given birth in a hospital, the baby would have lived...that bothers me-this baby never had a fighting chance, and she should be held accountable. Should she go to prison? If they prove that baby was alive-oh yes. She has some serious wiring problems to think that it is ok to do this twice. Once, I maybe could understand being scared and confused. But twice since 2004? Nuh uh--she knew better...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    I do agree with the sterilization! Glad you said it! I wanted to but was afraid that I would get the "we can't force birth control on people" fallout!!
    I think that baby deserved to be given every chance to live. Who will ever know what went on in her mind. Maybe if she had the right prenatal care the baby would have lived...maybe if she would have given birth in a hospital, the baby would have lived...that bothers me-this baby never had a fighting chance, and she should be held accountable. Should she go to prison? If they prove that baby was alive-oh yes. She has some serious wiring problems to think that it is ok to do this twice. Once, I maybe could understand being scared and confused. But twice since 2004? Nuh uh--she knew better...

I think hospitals ought to have a baby hatch where women can deposit unwanted infants, no questions asked, no legal ramifications. Maybe we'd see fewer of them dumping them. Germany brought in baby hatches in 2000 after a rash of newborn dumpings in 1999.

we have that in california too. but many people don't know about it.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Should'a put it in a hefty bag and THEN a dumpster. Who tosses a stillborn baby in a trash can?

Sheesh. Think, people.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

If the baby was still-born, could she perhaps be charged with illegal disposal of a corpse?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information