Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Two Teens Beat 88 Year-Old WWII Veteran To Death

Because that would totally make it okay for two young men to beat one elderly man to death...dickheads.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

So gramps was dealing to make ends meet. There is NEVER any excuse to put your hands on the elderly.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The laywer for one of the defendants (not the one who told the story) is quoted elsewhere saying this story does not sound plausible. Maybe in this kid's world, dishonest drug dealing is in fact considered legitimate grounds for murder, so he concocted this Crack Grandpa tale according to fucked-up hood values. Sad in itself.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

If I had a dime for every time I heard about a crack-dealing WWII vet, I'd have my very first dime today.

It says "investigators" say that. It doesn't say its just the kid's story, but it doesn't say its not either. The facts will come out later.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It says "investigators" say that. It doesn't say its just the kid's story, but it doesn't say its not either. The facts will come out later.
    That story is somewhat unclear, you're right. Some stories more clearly name the source as one of the boys / his lawyer:

Delbert Belton Murder Update: Suspect claims teens were buying crack cocaine from WWII vet before fatal beating - Crimesider - CBS News

There's a lot of information still coming out. Crimesider also has a new story about past (more petty) crimes committed by the suspects:

Delbert Belton Murder Update: Suspect in beating death of WWII vet caught on video stealing phone before attack, report says - Crimesider - CBS News
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Here is what the article says:

Investigators called the claim that the teens were buying crack from Belton "ridiculous,"

Trying to tarnish the dead vet's reputation? How... not shocking for murderous thugs.
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Its not getting outrage because it doesn't need Trayvon level outrage, since the police are actually investigating and hunting down the killers, rather than blowing it off.

Oh,..I guess I thought they didn't press charges to begin with due to the law on their books, the stand your ground thing or whatever. They need to get rid of that law. Heck, if it is that easy, I'd think people would be killing people all over in places without witnesses and then claiming stand your ground/self defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information