Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas investigators stunned by child dismemberment

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    That father was negligent in leaving his kids with a clearly mentally unstable woman. He is at fault here. She shouldn't be treated like a 'murderer' but like a chronically sick person, albeit one who has shown she is too dangerous to live outside of an institution.

That said: goddamn I get so fucking mad at everybody just absofuckinglutely having to reproduce their fucking DNA no matter how fucking defective they know they are.
    i agree. he and her family knew that she was unstable and she even had the warning signs flashing (i.e. the fact that she said that she wanted to see a counselor and the fact he knew in the first week after the birth that her mental health was failing). fault just doesn't lie entirely with the mother,.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post

That said: goddamn I get so fucking mad at everybody just absofuckinglutely having to reproduce their fucking DNA no matter how fucking defective they know they are.
    No shit!

I have a relative who is a public school system administrator in a VERY religious area. He tells me that starting in junior high, every special ed teacher has a little talk with the parents. Basically, get your daughters on birth control - now - no matter how "good" they are. The kids cannot be watched every second, they have poor impulse control and they are curious.

Weird thing, this situation would create a shit storm if it was ever publicized....but it is never made public. Its seems like even the most jesusy parents realize that their disabled kids should NOT be reproducing.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Baby back ribs anyone?

(Okay, that was bad. I know, really bad. The story is just so sick and unbelievable, I am at a loss to say something of real meaning. Sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Richard "Vampire of Sacramento" Chase did something very similar about 20 or so years ago. He was schizophrenic, too. The psychiatrist managed to find him fit for trial, and he was sentenced to life in prison.

I thought of him too when I was reading this.

Also, the baby's father is an idiot. He had all the warning signs, but chose to do nothing, & now he wants her put to death. I think she's one who needs to stay in a mental facility for the rest of her life, not jail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information