Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas investigators stunned by child dismemberment

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

^^or eat each other.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

There's nothing like some nice easy reading to start the day. Ugh. Wish I hadn't clicked on this thread! I guess the clue was in the title though, right? Lol.
    Poor kid.

Richard "Vampire of Sacramento" Chase did something very similar about 20 or so years ago. He was schizophrenic, too. The psychiatrist managed to find him fit for trial, and he was sentenced to life in prison.

Silver Member

Heinous crime. Was this another fucker on PCP?
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

Elite Member

Some people really should not be allowed to breed.

I can't believe a judge would set up any bail for this looney!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ... why didn't she just go out for a burrito?
    Damn you Grim.

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    ^^or eat each other.
    Damn you, too. I got a serious point to make here but now you got me giggling. Aw screw it!

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Some people really should not be allowed to breed.
    Yep, but nothing is more evil than abortion! In Texas!
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

here's the whole article:

Relatives: Slain baby's mom had schizophrenia

Birth-related complications darkened her mood, they say

AP
    Otty Sanchez is seen in this photo released by the Bexar County Sheriff's Office on Monday, July 27.
    View related photos

updated 2 hours, 8 minutes ago

SAN ANTONIO - Relatives of the Texas mother of a 3 1/2-week-old boy found dismembered in his bedroom said she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and postpartum psychosis, and the father of the slain baby said he wants the woman executed.
    Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. When authorities found the infant's body Sunday, Sanchez told officers the devil made her do it, police said.
    "She was a sweet person and I still love her, but she needs to pay the ultimate price for what she has done," the baby's father, Scott W. Buchholtz, told the San Antonio Express-News Monday. "She needs to be put to death for what she has done."

'In and out' of psychiatric ward
    Relatives and Buchholtz said Sanchez's mental health deteriorated in the week before her son's death. Buchholtz, who called his son "baby Scotty," said she often talked about how she needed to see a counselor. Sanchez told detectives she had been hearing voices.
    Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, told The Associated Press that her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago to check up on her.
    Sanchez was hospitalized Tuesday with self-inflicted stab wounds and was being held on $1 million bail. Police have said she does not have an attorney. Authorities found the baby with three of his toes chewed off, his face torn away and his head was severed.

Click for related content

Cops: Mother says devil made her kill baby

Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house at the time, but none were harmed.

Sanchez and Buchholtz lived together during the pregnancy and the first two weeks after their son was born, Buchholtz said. The paper reported that Sanchez's recovery from giving birth was complicated by an infection, and she was required to use a catheter for about a week. That setback darkened her mood, and she was soon diagnosed with postpartum depression.
    She moved out of the couple's shared home July 20. On Saturday, she showed up to see Buchholtz at his parents' house. She became agitated when he told her he needed copies of the baby's papers, Buchholtz said.
    Sanchez ran out of the home with her son in a car seat, threw the car seat into the front passenger seat of her car and sped away without buckling him in, Buchholtz said. She left behind a diaper bag, her purse and her medication.
    Crime scene 'so grisly'
    Buchholtz's mother called police, and a sheriff's deputy investigated the incident as a disturbance, according to court records. The next day, authorities said, she killed her son.
    Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. local time Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said.
    McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house.
    More from msnbc.com
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She won't go to prison, and shouldn't. She should spend the rest of her life in a psych ward. I feel horrible for everyone involved in this case...even the emergency workers who had to see it and the judge and jury who will have to decide the case.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

"She was a sweet person and I still love her, but she needs to pay the ultimate price for what she has done," the baby's father, Scott W. Buchholtz, told the San Antonio Express-News Monday. "She needs to be put to death for what she has done."
    I feel for the father, but why the hell would he leave his kids alone with somebody who clearly had mental issues, so he could run home to his parents?

so the babydaddy just wants her to fry even though he knew she was in such a bad state and left her to deal with the baby alone. and what about her family? couldn't they tell she was crazy??
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Crazy people shouldn't have kids. This is horrible.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

It sounds like she decompensated quite rapidly. Sadly, unless she had expressed any violent tendencies towards herself or others, it is very difficult to get someone 'cheetoed'. That being said, everyone near her should have known she was not well and not allowed her to be alone with anyone at that point.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

That father was negligent in leaving his kids with a clearly mentally unstable woman. He is at fault here. She shouldn't be treated like a 'murderer' but like a chronically sick person, albeit one who has shown she is too dangerous to live outside of an institution.

That said: goddamn I get so fucking mad at everybody just absofuckinglutely having to reproduce their fucking DNA no matter how fucking defective they know they are.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information