Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Teen Who Killed Four People Got Off On Probation Because He's Rich

Lets see how the little SOB likes this.
    Trixie likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

yeah, I'm just glad to see him do some time, even if it's not much you know it's hell for that entitled little asshole. I hope his mom sits in jail for awhile too.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He should have gotten much more time. He freaking absconded for crying out loud, to another country! I've seen Violators get more time for doing much less.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Not only did he abscond, he fought extradition. If that there isn't guilt I don't know what is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

what's the max they could give him for a probation violation?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

There was an article last night showing that tax payers footed the bill for his 200K treatment that was court ordered from his last sentence, because his parents said they couldn't afford it.

http://www.newser.com/story/223509/t...ens-rehab.html
    Taxpayers Footed $200K Bill for Affluenza Teen's Rehab

(Newser) – Too rich to go to jail, too poor to go to rehab? In another twist in the Ethan Couch case, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that after lawyers successfully argued that the "affluenza" teen's privileged upbringing left him unable to tell right from wrong, the state ended up picking most of the tab for the rehab facility he was sent to instead of prison. According to court documents, Fred and Tonya Couch were found to be "financially unable" to pay the $20,000 a month cost of residential rehab at the North Texas Hospital in Vernon, and contributed only $1,170 a month, leaving Texas taxpayers to cover most of the $200,000 cost of his stay.

Couch—who killed four people and severely injured several others in a DUI crash in 2013, when he was 16—has been behind bars since January, when he returned to the US after fleeing to Mexico with his mother following an apparent probation violation. He turned 19 in a maximum security prison on Monday, and a sheriff's office spokesman tells the Dallas Morning News there was "no party, no cake, no ice cream." His case is now in the adult system and he will appear before a judge Wednesday morning, who can either set him free or order him to spend another 120 days in jail before finishing his 10 years of probation, the AP reports. If he messes up during that time, he could find himself serving 10 years in prison for each of the four people he killed. (His mom is off the hook for extradition costs.)
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wonder how much it cost his parents in legal fees to keep from paying for his rehab?
    sluce likes this.

Gee that 200K was a great investment.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Still more affluent than you.....
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    yeah, I'm just glad to see him do some time, even if it's not much you know it's hell for that entitled little asshole. I hope his mom sits in jail for awhile too.
    Just not the same one/cell.
    Free Charmed.

(CNN) The mother of the teenager who claimed his affluent upbringing made him less culpable for killing four people while driving drunk has been indicted by a Texas grand jury.Tonya Couch faces charges of hindering apprehension of a felon and money laundering, said Samantha Jordan, spokeswoman for the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office. The charges arise from a trip Couch and her son, Ethan Couch, took to Mexico while he was serving 10 years on probation for intoxication manslaughter.

More information was not available because the court has imposed a gag order.

Authorities said Ethan Couch and his mother fled to Mexico to avoid a court hearing to determine if he had violated his probation by attending a party where alcohol was served.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/us/affluenza-teen-mom-indicted-in-texas/index.html

Good, she needed charging.
    sluce and Honeythorn like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This is great. I hope that she really gets punished but don't hold out much hope.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information