Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Teen Charged for Allegedly Urging Friend to Kill Himself

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    No, she's a psycho. At that age and the fact that she's an honor student, she knew what she was doing.
    I don't know....she tweeted "gone to soon," which leads me to believe she can't be THAT much of an honor student

It breaks my heart to think of my son reaching out for help one day and getting in contact with someone like this girl. To think this is the last contact this young man had with any other human is heart wrenching.
    SHELLEE, sluce and KrisNine like this.

So she's a dick sucking "honor" student as well as a sociopath. Nice
    Flygirl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

i'm with montana and the attorney, i don't see the criminal culpability here... except maybe towards something like "denial of assistance"? in german criminal law, suicide isn't a crime, so encouraging or helping someone kill themselves isn't a criminal act, either (with a few exceptions). there are either some crucial parts missing in the story that led to the manslaughter claim, or this seems a bit far-fetched. this girl is obviously deeply disturbed, though.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Have you guys read the whole article yet? It's even worse than I originally thought. Some excerpts:

The 20+ pages of court documents show a pattern in more than 1,000 text messages between Ms. Carter and Mr. Roy that police allege resulted in Mr. Roy taking his own life.

“I texted his mom because I was getting really worried,” reads the text.“She said they’ve been looking for him the past few hours and they can’t find him.”According to police, that text was sent two days before he was missing and eight minutes after Ms. Carter got a text from Mr. Roy. Ms. Carter alsotexted at one point that she did notcontact Mr. Roy’s mother because shedid not have contact information forher.

Police say those texts show that she helped him choose his method of carbon monoxide poisoning.

But on July 21, a text to one of her friends is a bit different: “And I just got off the phone with Conrad’s mom about 20 mins ago and she told me that detectives had to come and go thru his things and stuff. Its [sic]something they have to do with suicides and homicides. And she said they have to go thru his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it in texts and stuff...they read my messages with him I’m done. His family will hate me and I could go to jail.

Bronze Member

^ Damn. I'm not sure sure what, if anything, she could be charged with in a legal sense either...but as someone who's struggled with depression, suicidal ideation, other shit, I'd personally like to kick this cold hearted psycho bitch straight in her twat.

If I were that guy's mom, I'd have a hard time not going straight for that bitch and fucking up her world with some brain damage.
    holly and lindsaywhit like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information