Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Teacher admits raping kid. Gets standing ovation.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    The assholes are calling the victim a methhead? Perhaps he wouldn't have become a "methhead" had is stepfather not begun molesting him when he was 11 fucking years old.

I'm confused by the article. I dont know if the victim is actually his adopted son... it almost sounds like he's just a runaway the teacher just picked up somehow. Maybe a foster dad?

I tend to think most pedos seek out kids with issues, so they can prey on them & turn it around on them, or brush off the accusations by saying "oh, you know how drug addicts say things for sympathy..." blah blah.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

The identification of the victim as the son isn't from the article. It's from people who know the family.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

greengirl18 at 8:09 PM March 07, 2012
    Mr Brinkmann has touched almost every one of our lives in this community . . .
    Yeah, that's the problem, you ignorant twat.
    McJag and rem_in like this.

Elite Member

I think maybe the victim's current status is a runaway--not necessarily that he was a runaway when he met the perp. But I'm not sure. Not a very well-written article.

One of the school teachers in my town was investigated and then charged with molestation. He was an absolutely beloved teacher and no one wanted to believe it. We got only sketchy information for awhile. They suspended him during the investigation, but told people he was taking a leave of absence to deal with a family illness (so that he could come back if it turned out that nothing had happened and there was no suspicion). People loved this teacher so much, they were all so worried about his "family illness" that they bombarded the principal and superintendent with offers of help, how can we get in touch, etc.

Throughout this process, the school was quietly investigating to make sure there had been no risk to the kids at school. When the rumors started going around about molestation charges, the school released some information and made sure it was known that the alleged victim was not a student. It turned out that the victim was a family member, and that the teacher had a drinking problem to the point of blacking out.

We all loved this teacher. But no one defended him once the truth was out.

I saw a separate article where he has actually pleaded "not guilty" to the rape. However, in an interview with the detective, he admitted that while massaging the boy, he "may have touched his buttocks". I think that's all that he's actually admitting to. However, I think he also admitted something like "he's the only one I want" to the detective. Sounds very Sandusky-like.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    One of the school teachers in my town was investigated and then charged with molestation. He was an absolutely beloved teacher and no one wanted to believe it.

Yeah, we had a teacher like that. My parents and my brothers loved him, thought of him as the pillar of the academic program. He had tons of kids hanging out with him after class, he was so kewl.

Years later my parents and brothers were waxing all nostalgic about this teacher and I couldn't take it anymore. I told them how he had been having sex my best friend from the time she was 13 till graduation. Silence.

At some point, this teacher abruptly quit teaching in the middle of the year to everyone's disappointment. I think my friend either told the Music Teacher about the abuse, or the Music Teacher figured it out and threatened him. Now my friend's abuser is a semi-famous author.

Sexual predators don't get their prey by being nasty and unfriendly. No one at my school would have believed my friend. Her life would have been a disaster, probably much worse than how she's worked things out on her own.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Gold Member

A standing ovation? Ugh. And greengirl18, or whatever the fuck her name is, can piss off as well. Haul this prick off to jail and keep him there.

And people wonder why more victims don't come forward when they are assaulted.

My 3rd and 4th grade teacher was a pedo but- with me at least- it never got beyond touches and inappropriate interest in my sex life (I was 9 years old! what sex life?) The weird thing is that apart from that we loved the guy (not that way) and no one ever told on him. He was a great teacher.

I don't know what this community was thinking applauding this guy but somehow I am mostly interested in how he was sawing his wrists with a comb. Is that even possible? WTF?
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    From the poking around I've done on comments and Facebook, it seems that everyone thinks that this guy is a fantastic teacher and therefore is a good guy. His adopted son, the victim in the case, uses drugs and is a runaway and therefore is a bad kid. The whole thing is based on perceived character, not evidence.

"So i know people posting about Mr. Brinkmann is getting old. but i still think he was one of my favorite teachers. People really need to stop saying bad shit about it, imagine if you were in his shoes."

" Have you guys ever heard of lawyers telling they're clients to plead guilty because they get less jail sentence. For all we know he could honestly be innocent. So it's not our place to judge."

"im kinda getting tired of all this dissin. lets just say this. THEY BOTH DESERVE WHAT THEY HAVE COMING."

"Im not saying that what he did was okay... im just saying that i'm not going to feel bad for a meth head"

" I hate (son's name). Too bad for that little methhead bitch. And I stand up for Mr.Brinkman because unlike (son's name), I like him."

Bunch of psychos.
    reading shit like this, i'm thinking really hard about living in the jungle for the rest of my life.
    fucking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Yeah, we had a teacher like that. My parents and my brothers loved him, thought of him as the pillar of the academic program. He had tons of kids hanging out with him after class, he was so kewl.

Years later my parents and brothers were waxing all nostalgic about this teacher and I couldn't take it anymore. I told them how he had been having sex my best friend from the time she was 13 till graduation. Silence.

At some point, this teacher abruptly quit teaching in the middle of the year to everyone's disappointment. I think my friend either told the Music Teacher about the abuse, or the Music Teacher figured it out and threatened him. Now my friend's abuser is a semi-famous author.

Sexual predators don't get their prey by being nasty and unfriendly. No one at my school would have believed my friend. Her life would have been a disaster, probably much worse than how she's worked things out on her own.
    this is horrible, i'm so sorry for your friend.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

[QUOTE=stef;2672818

this is horrible, i'm so sorry for your friend. [/QUOTE]

She's done alright for herself, at least externally. She has some screwed up relationships though, with a husband on the side who adores her. It's such a complicated situation where this secret "relationship" certainly made her feel special on some level. Didn't do me much good to know the secret of her confidence and feeling so conflicted about this teacher everyone adored. What they say is true though, my friend's speech patterns and demeanor still resemble a 13 year old's. I love her to pieces but you really have to fight to get to the adult inside her.

I just laugh at shows like SVU. Yeah, it's just that easy spotting pedophiles and sexual abusers.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information