Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The shooting of 17 yr old Trayvon Martin

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's why I said we have to wait for the evidence to see what it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    I wish people would calm the fuck down, or this will turn into another Casey Anthony trial where the defence attorney will argue the jury pool was tainted and so the jury will be pulled out of Incest Central and you'll end up with 12 morons who can;t understand the meaning of "reasonable doubt", no matter how often you try to explain it to them. Politicians, celebrities on twitter like that arsehat Spike Lee - they're making it worse.

Better the cops take their time, than to rush the process and make more mistakes a la when no one checked the pond near the Anthony home until the evidence had been degraded/washed away. Zimmerman's not going anywhere; let the bastard sit and stew whilst awaiting the inevitable.
    That's the point, the cops refused to even investigate this while the evidence was fresh, that's why everyone is pissed the fuck off.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Word is that both the police chief and the county prosecutor were on scene that night. I think I heard this on the Ed Show, which is a little too Nancy Grace-esque for my taste, so grains of salt all around.

ABC News seems to be the most on top of this story and the getting and showing of the police station tapes are most telling for me.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That's the point, the cops refused to even investigate this while the evidence was fresh, that's why everyone is pissed the fuck off.
    Sorry; I didn't know that the cops weren't investigating the shooting - I thought they were just choosing not to share their information with the media. Now the outcry makes sense.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

As for Dad Judge's comment about the phone conversation, I'm fairly certain I read that phone records back up the assertion that a phone call took place with that person during those times.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Wow! There were no backyard fences, but it looks like a proper pedestrian path that Trayvon Martin was walking along (stolen from websleuths):

source: FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10 - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

I think the unspoken message behind the outcry about this case is that race is still a huge issue in America. That has to be acknowledged first, and so far the Trayvon debate has been about legal facts or processes. Let's just come out and agree that this is about race, not about stand your ground rights.

This is why these certain flashpoint events incite riots and such. Because no one's talking about the real issue. Well, in my experience, black people are a lot more willing to talk about racism than white people. They're the ones on the receiving end, reminded of their race on a daily basis...it's not part of daily white people life, and thus easier to dismiss as hogwash or put it in the category of "other people's business." And I think it's this frustration of racism not being acknowledged in the public (white) discourse that becomes inflamed and makes people go bananas.

We act like fucking idiots when it comes to race. It's embarrassing. I dated a black guy once and couldn't believe how much we got eyeballed. Who fucking cares. Everyone knows that white frat boys with daddy's lawyer on retainer are the truly dangerous ones.
    chartreuse likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

There is still a very real issue in that there is a law in place that says you can go instigate shit and then kill to defend yourself. Race or not, the law governing this stand your ground shit in Florida needs some serious revision.

I'll say the same for Texas and its Castle Doctrine since we let 2 (criminals) be shot in the back in defense of another person's property... anyway...race or not, the laws are still a MAJOR issue.
    Posted from my iPhone
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Fair point. That's some bullshit law.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Wow! There were no backyard fences, but it looks like a proper pedestrian path that Trayvon Martin was walking along (stolen from websleuths):

source: FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10 - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    So if he was walking behind the buildings, how did Zimmerman see him from his car? I'm guessing Trayvon was walking down the street first and maybe turned down the walkway once he noticed Zimmerman giving him the hairy eyeball.

I'm too lazy to look it up right now so can someone tell me why Trayvon was in this neighborhood? Is it near his house? Visiting a friend? It doesn't matter why really but I am just curious to see if this is his normal area.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Google would be your friend if you would just give it a chance!
    hustle4alivin likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Google and I are beyond friendship. We are intimate. I stated that I am too lazy today to look it up myself. I just don't have time because Google is an amazing lover and tends to last for hours.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm too lazy to look it up right now so can someone tell me why Trayvon was in this neighborhood? Is it near his house? Visiting a friend? It doesn't matter why really but I am just curious to see if this is his normal area.
    His father's fiance lives in the neighborhood and he was living/visiting them at the time he was shot and killed.

Thanks Hustle.

So it's not even like he was in an area that didn't make sense, except for the racist Zimmerman who didn't want a black kid in his neighborhood.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information