Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The shooting of 17 yr old Trayvon Martin

Advocating violence against Zimmerman and bounties helps no one in this situation. The parents just want to make sure that justice is served in this case and that he is arrested and tried. I know they spoke out against the bounty.

But yeah, combine this story, an election year, angry people, lots of fear, unemployment, and divisive racial politics, and you have the potential for a huge shitstorm. This story has become sensationalized and emotions are extremely high. If there are riots over this, it'll be pinned on Obama by the GOP, others will blame the GOP, the show will go on. Scary times people...

Zimmerman's father is a retired Virginia Supreme Court Judge from what I remember.

Oh, I don't advocate this hood, ratchet shit either. I swear, everyone is trying to make a buck off of this tragedy:

Trayvon Martin Strip Party Shut Down

The thought most certainly does not count when it comes to the “Justice” party a promoter in Greensboro, NC, tried to throw at a strip club in memory of Trayvon Martin. Luckily the owners of the Lingerie Lounge shut the event down before it could take place tonight, but unfortunately the stupidity of the idea still lingers.

Featuring a photo of Trayvon, as a promotion, the flier offered “EVERYONE FREE B4 11 WITH AN EMPTY BAG OF SKITTLES.” As News One notes, there was no mention that proceeds from the event would go to Trayvon Martin’s family as they prepare for a legal battle over the case, but I’m not even sure that matters at this point. Even if the event were to raise money for them, I’d still be asking why no one thought this could be done a better way. And since that isn’t the case at all, I’m just wondering why promoters keep thinking these opportunistic and shameful party plugs are a good idea?

It’s bad enough they’re already exploiting women at the strip club, don’t try to bring the memory of someone’s tragic death into the picture for the sake of a couple dollars. This is far worse than the MLK Stripper Party Flier that a Miami promoter was slammed for earlier this year. We’re still grieving over the murder of this boy. I’m surprised they didn’t add a “best hoodie” competition to the lineup, although maybe the promise of free chicken wings before 10:30 was all they good afford to give away. I hope somebody exposes the designer behind this.
    I see why Trayvon's mother was seeking to trademarking her son's image and likeness.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 28th, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    *DIVA!, laynes and KrisNine like this.

Spike Lee is a moron. What he's doing is reckless.

.. still waitin for my official Trayvon dvd....
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Here's a vid of Zimmerman after the shooting with no blood or bruises on him. Is that good enough?

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood Or Bruises On George Zimmerman (VIDEO) | Global Grind
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

The whole thing is so strange. Either Zimmerman had blood/injuries on him, or he didn't. What is the truth? That video is low quality--it's possible he had some marks on him, but it couldn't have been anything major.

I am just hoping for some evidence...enough to give a clearer idea of what happened. I don't think we'll ever know for sure because one of the parties is dead and can't tell us. Without evidence, it's Zimmerman's word against someone who can't speak for himself. I wish to god they could augment the sound in the 911 calls to make it clearer what Zimmerman said, and to make it clearer who was crying in the background of the call that woman made.

How does something like this happen?

Hit By Ban Bus!

None of the "witnesses" who saw Zimmerman after the shooting mention that he is bloody or injured. Did anyone notice that? No one said "I saw this man walking around with a bloody nose or bleeding" nope. Nada. And after he killed the boy it might have occurred to him that his "stand your ground" would fly better if he was hurt so he slams the back of his head against something. If he was being beaten to a pulp like he's trying to BS there'd be a bloody nose or something that showed.

I wish people would calm the fuck down, or this will turn into another Casey Anthony trial where the defence attorney will argue the jury pool was tainted and so the jury will be pulled out of Incest Central and you'll end up with 12 morons who can;t understand the meaning of "reasonable doubt", no matter how often you try to explain it to them. Politicians, celebrities on twitter like that arsehat Spike Lee - they're making it worse.

Better the cops take their time, than to rush the process and make more mistakes a la when no one checked the pond near the Anthony home until the evidence had been degraded/washed away. Zimmerman's not going anywhere; let the bastard sit and stew whilst awaiting the inevitable.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Gold Member

Daddy Zimmerman chimes in with his thoughts. These comments just seem too absurd for me to even comment on.

U.S. News - George Zimmerman's dad says Travyon told his son, 'You're gonna die now'

George Zimmerman's dad says Travyon told his son, 'You're gonna die now'

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell shows newly tape of what Zimmerman's father says his son told him about the final moments before George Zimmerman killed him. Benjamin Crump, the head attorney for Trayvon Martin's family, and Natalie Jackson, co-counsel for the Martin family, share their reaction on The Last Word.

On FOX Orlando Wednesday evening, Robert Zimmerman, the father of the man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, said his son was the victim. He said that Martin told George Zimmerman, "You're gonna die now, or you're gonna die tonight."

“George was going to the store, and he saw someone in his community that he did not recognize as living there,” Robert Zimmerman, a retired judge, said. “Because there had been a lot of break-ins in the area, he thought that was suspicious that someone would not be walking on the street or the sidewalk, but they'd be walking right behind the townhomes.”

Robert Zimmerman said that his son, George Zimmerman, 28, then called a non-emergency number to report this stranger. He lost sight of the teen as he looked for an address to report to police, Robert Zimmerman told the FOX affiliate.
    “It’s my understanding that at that point Trayvon Martin walked up to him, asked him, ‘Do you have a – beep – problem?’ George said ‘No, I don’t have a problem’.”

The elder Zimmerman said that as his son started to reach for his cell phone, Martin, 17, punched him in the nose, knocking the larger man to the pavement.

“Trayvon Martin got on top of him and just started beating him, in the face, in his nose, hitting his head on the concrete,” Robert Zimmerman said.

That’s when Martin spotted George Zimmerman’s gun, Robert Zimmerman said.
    “Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of, ‘You're gonna die now,’ or ‘You're gonna die tonight,’ something to that effect.”

When the interviewer asked about Martin’s girlfriend, who said that he told her that he was being followed, Robert Zimmerman said he didn’t believe her.

He replied: “I don't believe she was on the phone with him, and I find it very strange with the publicity involved with this that all of the sudden, after three weeks, someone would remember that they were on the phone. I believe the FBI and others investigating this will find that that did not happen.”

The family of a 13-year-old witness told Al Sharpton Thursday morning a different perspective. Although he did not witness the shooting, he heard it and said that he heard crying and that when the gun went off, the whining ceased.

Zimmerman, a self-declared neighborhood watch volunteer, fatally shot Martin on Feb. 26 in what he called an act of self-defense. Within weeks, the story started drawing nationwide attention and Sanford, Fla. Police were accused of bungling the investigation for not arresting Zimmerman.

Zimmerman, meantime, is in hiding. His father told FOX Orlando that he is not doing well.

I don't understand what walking "behind townhomes" means. Like, walking through an alleyway? And yeah, LizzyBabe, it is bloody absurd to claim that Martin saw the gun and then threatened to kill Zimmerman. That sequence of events isn't believable, even after a few drinks; but it's pathetically ideal for a 'stand your ground' based defence.
    monk likes this.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's a very good observation by Al Sharpton though I'm loathe to admit it, but if Zimmerman was the one crying help help why would he suddenly stop crying once the gun went off. Also the angle of the shooting will explain the BS here. How does one pull out a gun if someone is lying on top of them flailing away? The shot would be in the side or low abdomen. So where Trayvon was shot should be good evidence as well.

are you a ballistics expert? studied bullet trajectories extensively, have you?
    shedevilang likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The father should have kept his yap shut. That story is ridiculous. Yes, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but not all that close to the the dad's story. Reminds me of that old episode of Fresh Prince.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^^ yes. and the father's story is second hand anyway. he may believe it because we generally want to believe our kids, but it's grain of salt time.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    are you a ballistics expert? studied bullet trajectories extensively, have you?
    Um no, which is why I said the evidence will show it.

You don't know what it will show, because none of us know what actually happened.

And as for bullet angles decisively explaining things, 50 years later the JFK shooting is still being debated, so......
    shedevilang likes this.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information