Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The shooting of 17 yr old Trayvon Martin

Please. At least half the population was suspended from school at least once. I got a one-day suspension once and I was a goody goody teacher's pet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sugar... The real gateway drug

1. Because the first pictures were readily available

2. The first picture of Trayvon is clearer

3. what the fuck is the point?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ Well done

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    3. what the fuck is the point?
    The point is, dont judge a book by it's cover - period. We dont really know what happened since there are witnessing backing up both sides of the story. I personally believe Zimmerman was getting his ass beaten because you dont just hover around any guy & was butthurt about being whooped on. Wanted to prove he had a bigger dick & shot him...

But, the fault lies with the police. I'm not 100% sure they could have arrested him based on the stand your ground law - but why not take him to the station and get a written statement? Document the supposed injuries? I dont think that's assumption of guilt, it's just getting evidence.

except that the only person judging a book by its cover was Zimmerman

So they had a picture of him being arrested and he looked miserable. Look! He was once smiling and happy! So what? What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    They're both black. That's close enough for some people to believe they're the same person.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Interesting that there's a backlash, and a backlash towards the backlash. But after what happened with Casey Anthony, I reckon the cops are just taking their time to dot the i's and cross the t's with the investigation, the warrant and whatever else a future defence attorney will go over with a fine-tooth comb. The last thing the Florida cops and DA want is to lose another case that the nation is watching so damn closely.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Seriously bitch? Go fuck off and fall on a knife. That wasn't even Trayvon Martin you ignorant cunt (but I forgot all us colored men look alike) .

I'd like for the facts to get out about the whole story too, but you posting pictures from your friends at Stormfront trying to prove a point or painting him as some thug (since all black men are thugs after all ) doesn't help either.

Mods, I'll take the infraction. Gladly.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; March 27th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Seriously bitch? Go fuck off and fall on a knife. That wasn't even Trayvon Martin you ignorant cunt (but I forgot all us colored men look alike) .

I'd like for the facts to get out about the whole story too, but you posting pictures from your friends at Stormfront trying to prove a point or painting him as some thug (since all black men are thugs after all ) doesn't help either.

Mods, I'll take the infraction. Gladly.

Uncalled for. Doesnt seem like you read anything else I wrote after that. And thanks for implying I'm a racist when I said NOTHING like you jumped on

I assume seapharris didn't create the image, and put in on the thread because it's about Martin's murder and the social fallout? In the same way Grimm didn't create that awesome burn (or did you, Grimm?).
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

No, it just popped up elsewhere right as I saw the first pic posted. Serendipity?
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

No I didnt, nor did I find it on Stormfont - I've only heard of that kind of site because of Pippin.

Seapharris, I do apologize to you for being so rude. I admit I'm a bit too emotionally invested in this case and I saw that picture circulated on a few other sites with commentary from people who were saying all sorts of nasty things about the kid ("the little n-word deserved it," etc.), so I was pretty damn irritated seeing the picture here, especially when it was proven that wasn't the same person in the picture.

Again, I apologize for jumping the gun and attacking you.

That's total bullshit, there is no way in hell he was 5-7 in that first pic. That's just ignorant racists trying to paint this boy as a thug. OMFG he got suspended from school and got caught with a joint, what a hardened criminal he must be! Please, they suspended a goddamned kindergartner for hugging a classmate because it was "sexual harassment". A middle schooler got fucking expelled for having a water gun fight onthe playground. They suspend kids for fucking nothing these days.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bigots will be bigots. Next thing you know, they'll say that Skittles was street slang for crack rocks. That's how stoopid they are.
    monk and hustle4alivin like this.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information