Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The shooting of 17 yr old Trayvon Martin

I don't see any edits.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't either. But if you edit quickly on here they don't show up.

See

third edit

Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

Damn Monk, aren't you just joy and lightness? You can make your points with a little less aggression.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Twitchy is a moderator - she'd be able to see edits if there were any. She doesn't need a demonstration.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well then she should be able to see it. I'm just making clear to layne that the "this is true" refers to the comment that said "You said this" and quoted a part of my previous post. Not to the comment that is written there now. I'm sure it wasn't done in a malicious way or anything. Just wanted layne to know I definitely wasn't calling her a racist.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Same shit. Different user name.
    Brookie and greysfang like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Zimmerman's account to police:

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting. - Orlando Sentinel

Important to note:

"One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.

Zimmerman then shot Trayvon once in the chest at very close range, according to authorities.

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day."
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

But it just ain't self defense just because he was losing a fight (if he was).
    monk likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I so so so am with you on this
    greysfang likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Zimmerman's account to police:

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting. - Orlando Sentinel

Important to note:

"One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.

Zimmerman then shot Trayvon once in the chest at very close range, according to authorities.

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day."
    Had Zimmerman not been following Trayvon and stereotyping, a confrontation might not have occured.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I want a Trayvon DVD.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Well then she should be able to see it. I'm just making clear to layne that the "this is true" refers to the comment that said "You said this" and quoted a part of my previous post. Not to the comment that is written there now. I'm sure it wasn't done in a malicious way or anything. Just wanted layne to know I definitely wasn't calling her a racist.
    What you want a cookie??
    shedevilang and sluce like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I looked into the law there and couldn't figure out how the hell any of the relevant parts of the statutes would allow this guy to get off without any prosecution, and then found this gem:
    776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
    (1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force.....

Ho-lee shit. This is fucking unbelievable. So the cops can just decide whether or not they believe someone who's just shot someone else dead, and that's the end of it. I don't believe I've ever seen any law like this that grants immunity from prosecution based on an affirmative defense (which is a defense where you admit guilt but claim the act was justified). That is so fucked. I wonder why none of the news coverage is making it clear that this is the aspect of the law that's screwing everything up.
    You know what's fun, explaining this to a 7 year old. First I broke down what happened and he says "well, that's not right, he should go to jail." and then Part 2 was explaining the law and its application. ACE's response "well, we need to change the law." then he went back to playing his DS.

Posted from my iPhone
    Sarzy and Brookie like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information