Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The shooting of 17 yr old Trayvon Martin

he gave a tv interview (video at the link)...

George Zimmerman Wishes He Didn't Kill Trayvon Martin, but It Was 'God's Plan'

George Zimmerman, accused of second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, told a television interviewer Wednesday that he would not have changed the circumstances leading up to the shooting and that he viewed the entire incident as "God's plan."
    At the very end of the interview, however, after commercial breaks and with his lawyer by his side, Zimmerman asked "to readdress on whether I'd do anything differently."

"I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that would have put me in the position that I wouldn't have to take his life," Zimmerman told Sean Hannity on Fox News Channel. "I'm sorry that this happened. I hate to think that because of this incident, because of my actions, that it's polarized and divided America."

Earlier in the interview, when Hannity asked Zimmerman if he regretted the specific actions of carrying a gun or getting out of his car to follow Martin that February night, the neighborhood watchman said that he didn't.
    "I feel that it was all God's plan, and for me to second guess it or judge it," he said, trailing off.
    Asked, "Is there anything you might do differently?" Zimmerman said, "No, sir."

Zimmerman, 28, is out of jail on $1 million bond awaiting trial. He was charged in April with second-degree murder for killing Martin, an unarmed black teenager, on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla.
    After the interview, Martin's family lashed out.

"Zimmerman said that he does not regret getting out of his vehicle, he does not regret following Trayvon, in fact he does not regret anything that he did that night," the family said in a statement released through an attorney, Ben Crump. "He wouldn't do anything different and he concluded it was God's plan."

"We must worship a different God," added Tracy Martin, Trayvon Martin's father, "because there is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son."

Zimmerman has said that he shot Martin after Martin knocked him down, banged his head on the pavement and threatened his life, and he believed Martin was going for his handgun. He repeated his claim to Hannity.
    Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic, said he was particularly upset by the racial aspects of the case and media coverage.

"I'm not a racist and I'm not a murderer," he said.

Zimmerman said he grew suspicious of Martin after spotting the black teen in a hoodie while on an evening errand for groceries. He said Martin was moving between houses in the rain and didn't look like a resident or a fitness enthusiast out for a run.
    He believed Martin spotted him and made movements toward his waistband, as if to suggest that he had a weapon, he told Hannity.
    "I was on the phone [with a police dispatcher] but I was certain I could see him saying something to me and his demeanor was confrontational," Zimmerman said.
    He said Martin then moved away and, soon, so did Zimmerman.
    "He was skipping, going away quickly, but he wasn't running away out of fear," Zimmerman said, in a comment that conflicts with his recorded description to police after the incident, in which he said he didn't remember the manner in which Martin ran away.
    Asked by the police dispatcher at the time if he was following Martin, Zimmerman said he was.
    "I meant that I was going in the same direction as him to keep an eye on him so I could tell the police where he was going," Zimmerman told Hannity. "I didn't mean that I was pursuing him."

Zimmerman told Hannity that he never intended to pursue or confront the unarmed teen in defiance of the law enforcement dispatcher's insistence that, "We don't need you to do that."
    Instead, he said, he backed off observing Martin and moved away on foot toward his own home to wait for police, only to have Martin surprise him.
    "He asked me what my problem was," Zimmerman said, adding that when he reached for his cell phone, Martin punched him and broke his nose.

Zimmerman said he soon hit the ground.

"He started bashing my head into the concrete sidewalk," Zimmerman told Hannity. "As soon as he broke my nose, I started yelling for help because I was disoriented and he started slamming my head into the concrete."
    Ambulance workers who treated Zimmerman on the night of the shooting told a court that Zimmerman's head was covered in blood after the shooting, and that the lacerations on his head "would probably need stitches."

Zimmerman's lawyers have tried to establish that their client might have thought he had suffered a "life-threatening injury."
    Zimmerman's father has identified his son's voice as the male voice yelling for help in the background of a 911 call recording that was played in court.
    Zimmerman said he shimmied to get onto the grass to avoid having his head hit the concrete. With Martin punching him, "cursing, telling me to shut up and, finally, he told me he was going to kill me," Zimmerman told Hannity, his movements exposed his gun under his jacket.
    "He said, 'You're going to die tonight,'" Zimmerman told Hannity.
    Zimmerman said he soon believed he felt Martin's hand moving for the gun, but Zimmerman reached it first.

Zimmerman told Hannity he'd like to have the opportunity to apologize to Martin's family.
    "I would tell them that, again, I'm sorry," he said.
    "My wife and I don't have any children," he said. "I have nephews that I love more than life. I love them more than myself. And I know when they were born, it was a different unique bond and love that I have with them. And I love my children even though that they aren't born yet.
    "I am sorry that they buried their child," he added. "I can't imagine what it must feel like. And I pray for them daily."

George Zimmerman Wishes He Didn't Kill Trayvon Martin, but It Was 'God's Plan' - ABC News
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

"God's plan?" Fuck him, piece of shit murderer. God's plan, the levels of foulness that people will stoop to.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Sorry bitch, you are indeed a racist and a murderer. Also a child molester from what I hear, oh yeah, and let's not overlook you lying under oath about your finances. Jackass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I saw him speaking on TV and I couldn't even stomach watching him.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Who the fuck is donating $135,000 to this piece of shit?
    chartreuse likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I've had head injuries before. The blood on his head, to me, defies gravity. I'm not sure how long he's claiming that he was on his back on the ground, but ALL the blood is moving downwards, as if he was in a standing position or maybe getting up milliseconds after the head wound. If he's trying to claim he was stuck on the ground while Trayvon mounted him and repeatedly smashed his head on the concrete, that blood would not be traveling that way ... it wouldn't run upwards to where the base of his skull and neck meet ... again, defies the laws of gravity.

I don't believe a word of what he's said.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

fgg

DNA tests exclude Martin from gun grip in Zimmerman case

Another round of evidence was released Wednesday in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman, including forensic tests that show Zimmerman's DNA was the only one that could be identified on the grip of the gun used to shoot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman's DNA also was identified on the gun's holster. The tests were inconclusive as to whether Martin's DNA was on the gun's holster.

The evidence includes a few diagrams from witnesses the defense noticed that were not included in the original evidence, along with som event logs and photographs of key areas.

Zimmerman's medical records are still in question after prosecutors subpoenaed the records for treatment he received the day after the shooting. Prosecutors are waiting for a judge to make a decision on those.

Martin was shot to death by Zimmerman, a volunteer neighborhood watchman, in a Sanford townhouse complex. Zimmerman said the shooting was self-defense.

Zimmerman said Martin was on top of him, slamming his head against the ground when he grabbed his gun from a holster before Martin could get it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Zimmerman’s Attorney Releases Bloody Photo

ORLANDO (CBSMiami) – Another controversy has been raised in the George Zimmerman murder case after attorneys for the former neighborhood watch commander showed a photo, taken by the Sanford Police Department, of Zimmerman bloodied in the face the night he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

The digital photo shows a bloody-nosed Zimmerman with a scratch on his forehead as he sat in the backseat of a police car.

Zimmerman’s supporters say the photo backs up his claim of self defense. He said Martin attacked him as they encountered each other in a Sanford subdivision, forcing the shot that killed Martin.

Martin had been staying at the home of his father’s fiancé in a gated community of The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford that weekend.

While watching a game, the teen decided to walk to a convenience store. On his way back to the townhome, Martin was spotted by Zimmerman, the leader of the community’s neighborhood watch.

Zimmerman followed and confronted Martin, despite being warned by a police dispatcher that officers had been called and that he did not need to approach the teen.

Martin and Zimmerman reportedly fought and Zimmerman shot the unarmed teen. Zimmerman claimed that he acted out of self-defense and is pleading not guilty based on Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law.

The black and white photocopy of the image was disclosed during discovery of the second-degree murder trial. Afullcolorcopy was later located and shared on the internet.

The date for Zimmerman’s trail is set for June 10, 2013. A status hearing is set for December 10.

Zimmerman’s Attorney Releases Bloody Photo « CBS Miami

pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Haven't we seen the same pic, but in black and white? How does this color version change anything?
    Rock the fuck on!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Fuck him.
    MontanaMama likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I clicked on the link, and I don't understand how his nose looks so much better just a few hours later. That thing is crooked and swollen in the pic on the right, but on the left it almost looks as if it has been "set." And why did it take the cops so damn long to turn over this evidence, and require a subpeona to do so? There is some shady shit surrounding this case from all sides. It is so sad, because there are grieving parents who just want to know why their son is dead, and to see a murderer pay for his actions. With all these lies and coverups from all sides, I think the chance of him getting away scott free on a technicality is pretty high, unfortunately.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information