Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The shooting of 17 yr old Trayvon Martin

As women we are told to be aware of our surroundings and if someone follows us...we have a right to defend ourselves!! I feel this goes for teenagers as well!! I will mace you, kick you, and ask you questions later!!
    greysfang and lizzybabe like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    That's like asking for the truth in the Anthony trial... the defense is gonna stick to their story (and as a former prosecutor, this guy is GOOD) & because evidence wasnt properly collected in the beginning, it's going to be near impossible to get the complete truth of what happened that night.
    Here is all the truth needed; a militant wannabe that watched too many episodes of 24 went out one night, he stalked, confronted, shot and killed an unarmed individual. There is no issue of fact, the only issue is the useless stand your ground law.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    As women we are told to be aware of our surroundings and if someone follows us...we have a right to defend ourselves!! I feel this goes for teenagers as well!! I will mace you, kick you, and ask you questions later!!
    Just think what you could do with a gun.

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    I'm hoping, instead of being shoved under a rug or covered up with lies, a truth will come out how and why an altercation took place leading to Zimmerman getting a gash on his head and Trayvon being shot.
    If Trayvon was minding his business heading back home, why did a fight occur? What the hell did Zimmerman do/say to spark one?
    Was it Trayvon that approached Zimmerman?
    So many unanswered questions!
    I keep going back to a couple of points. Yes, Zimmerman was 'neighborhood watch,' and supposedly there was a concern about recent burglaries in the area, but the night Trayvon was killed there had been no reports of crimes or attempted crimes. Z was looking for someone who might be going to do something. He thought Trayvon looked like he might be on drugs or 'up to something.' If he honestly thought Trayvon might be dangerous, what possible scenario would justify Z doing anything except calling into the police about a suspicious person and staying in his car?

Imagine being a kid and having some random guy follow you and confront you when you had done absolutely nothing except buy skittles and iced tea?

It's not like there had just been a rape or attempted rape and Z did not want the suspect to get away before the cops came. There wasn't a crime and Trayvon wasn't a suspect and Zimmerman wasn't a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Head wounds bleed a lot. The color of the blood is light red, not a deep red so it's just more noticeable because it's on a bald head, if he had hair it wouldn't even be that noticeable. That was blood just let run to make a point.
    so he's a skinhead too
    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    yep I agree, I don't think we will ever know exactly what happened but I think we know enough to say fuck zimmerman he was wrong he needs to go to jail and think about how fucking stupid he is
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

fgg

Trayvon Martin shooting: Witnesses change stories ahead of Zimmerman trial

Four witnesses in the Trayvon Martin case have changed their stories, some "in ways that may damage" George Zimmerman, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

According to records released last week in the second-degree murder case, the witnesses--all of them neighbors--were interviewed multiple times by police and special prosecutors about what they saw on Feb. 26, the night Zimmerman fatally shot Martin in Sanford, Fla.

Four days after the shooting, one woman told police she "saw two guys running" and then "a fistfight--just fists, I don't know who was hitting who." But on March 20, she told investigators she saw just one person.

"I couldn't tell you if it was a man, a woman, a kid, black or white," the woman, "Witness 2," said. "I couldn't tell you because it was dark and because I didn't have my contacts on or glasses. I just know I saw a person out there."

Another witness, who was initially interviewed on March 20, said she saw two people on the ground immediately after the shooting, but was not sure who was on top.

But in another interview with investigators six days later, the paper reported, she was sure: It was Zimmerman on top.

"I know after seeing the TV of what's happening, comparing their sizes, I think Zimmerman was definitely on top because of his size," the woman, "Witness 12," said.

A third witness, "Witness 6," told police on the night of the shooting he saw a black man on top of a lighter-skinned man "just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style." He said the light-skinned man was calling for help. Interviewed later by investigators, he said he was not sure who was calling for help, and is not sure any punches were thrown.

A fourth witness also interviewed on the night of the shooting said he heard the shooting, ran outside, and saw Zimmerman standing with "blood on the back of his head." According to "Witness 13," Zimmerman told him that Martin "was beating up on me, so I had to shoot him."

A month later, the same witness described Zimmerman's demeanor: "[It was] not like 'I can't believe I just shot someone!' It was more like, 'Just tell my wife I shot somebody,' like it was nothing."

Trayvon Martin shooting: Witnesses change stories ahead of Zimmerman trial | The Lookout - Yahoo! News
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Zimmerman's attorney is going to have the prosecutor and witnesses for lunch with regard to who was beating who. The forensic evidence shows that Zimmerman got a beat down (broken nose, black eyes, scratched scalp) and that Martin had exactly one scratch on him (ring finger). Basically that means that it was Martin who was on top of Zimmerman, raining down blows on him before Zimmerman shot him.

What I haven't been able to see any detail on is what was happening at the point that Zimmerman shot Martin. Was Martin still on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman shot him?

Did Martin get off of Zimmmerman before Zimmerman shot him, meaning that Zimmerman, while beaten up, was no longer in any danger and didn't need to "stand his ground". Preliminary forensics seemed to say that Zimmerman fired from 1 foot to 4 feet away. The entrance wound was the front, meaning that Martin was facing Zimmerman when the gun was fired.

I think you're misinterpreting a few things Mohandes. First the report of a broken nose was from seeing his personal physician the day after the incident and it was not even certain. I don't believe we know, yet, what's in the paramedics report and it couldn't have been too vicious a beating if he was not even taken to the hospital for xrays...a broken nose would require EMTs to take him to the hospital because of potential bone fragments, etc. Second, a single scratch surely indicates that Trayvon did NOT beat up Zimmerman. If he was wailing on him, he would have bruised/scraped knuckles.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think you're misinterpreting a few things Mohandes. First the report of a broken nose was from seeing his personal physician the day after the incident and it was not even certain. I don't believe we know, yet, what's in the paramedics report and it couldn't have been too vicious a beating if he was not even taken to the hospital for xrays...a broken nose would require EMTs to take him to the hospital because of potential bone fragments, etc. Second, a single scratch surely indicates that Trayvon did NOT beat up Zimmerman. If he was wailing on him, he would have bruised/scraped knuckles.
    That's true. It looks like the "broken nose" thing was from his physician. However, he was photographed at the police station on the night of the shooting, and he has bruises on the front of his head, and a gash on the back. Apparently, there is some information from the paramedics report, which says:
    “Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding,” paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman’s injuries in the report.
    With regard to the knuckles, I don't think you are necessarily going to find bruised or swollen knuckles on Martin. In the fights I have been in where I've hit someone in the face or head, I've never gotten a sore/bruised/lacerated knuckle out of it. MMA style hits (as one witness mentioned) could mean that he thought the person was throwing elbows and not just fists.

Also, I think it's key to know what position both of them were in when Zimmerman shot Martin. I think that is the part where Zimmerman is in the most trouble - not being able to cite stand your ground. To me, it seems pretty unlikely that Zimmerman pulled his pistol out and shot Martin while Martin was on top of him. So, if Martin did beat up Zimmerman, and both of them got up, it means that Martin was no longer a threat to physically act out at Zimmerman, and that Zimmerman was not shooting to defend himself/"stand his ground".

Martin did have injuries to his knuckles, if what I've read is correct:

An autopsy of Trayvon Martin, the black unarmed teenager who was fatally shot by a Florida neighborhood watch volunteer, shows that his body had injuries to the knuckles,

George Zimmerman had broken nose, black eyes, report says - latimes.com

The two of them were also quite close when the shot was fired, if this is correct:

The autopsy also shows that Zimmerman shot Martin from a distance of between 1 inch and 18 inches away, bolstering Zimmerman's claim that he shot Martin during a close struggle.

Martin's autopsy report also revealed that there was a quarter-inch by half-inch abrasion on the left fourth finger of Martin, another indication of a possible struggle.

Page 2: Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version - ABC News

This is going to be an interesting trial, to say the least. I don't think they'll get a conviction at the state level.

I've read that a few states are now taking a look at their own Stand your ground laws, in an effort to avoid something like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

George Zimmerman’s bond revoked

A judge has revoked the bond of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood security guard accused of killing teen Trayvon Martin, on the grounds that Zimmerman misled prosecutors about his finances.

During Zimmerman's bail hearing in April, his family testified they had limited funds, prosecutors said on Friday.

Zimmerman's wife "said she had no money, but in fact she did," said prosecutor Bernardo de la Rionda. He pointed to $135,000 in funds the couple had access to.

"It was misleading and I don't know what other words to use except it was a blatant lie," said de la Rionda.

Zimmerman had been ordered to surrender himself in 48 hours.

Zimmerman had been out on $150,000 bail and pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, claiming self defense.
    MontanaMama likes this.

Sure took them long enough, that defense fund info was out there minutes after the bail hearing.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Well the lying little bastard, I heard they revoked it but couldn't find out why on the news
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

fgg

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of Trayvon Martin killer, arrested on perjury charge

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, who killed Trayvon Martin, was arrested Tuesday on one count of perjury, the Seminole County, Fla., Sheriff’s Department said.

She was booked into John E. Polk Correctional Facility and released on $1,000 bond, officials said.

George Zimmerman, 28, was charged with second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting of Martin.

His $150,000 bond was revoked after allegations that during an April 20 bail hearing he and Shellie Zimmeran misled the court about their finances, neglecting to disclose they had raised at least $135,000 in a PayPal account.

The order issued Tuesday by Assistant State Attorney John Guy charged Shellie Zimmerman with knowingly making false statements during the April hearing.

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of Trayvon Martin killer, arrested on perjury charge - U.S. News

Looks like Zimmerman is also a rapist pedo pervert as well as a murderer.

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Says Molest Claim 'Irrelevant' to Murder Case

George Zimmerman, center, leaves Seminole County Jail after posting a million dollar bond July 6, 2012 in Sanford, Fla. (Roberto Gonzalez/Getty Images)

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) , SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc) and CANDACE SMITH (@CandaceSmith_)
    MIAMI July 16, 2012

A lawyer for accused murderer George Zimmerman said today that a woman who claims he molested her for years as a child was Zimmerman's cousin and said his legal team would "vigorously defend" him against the allegations.
    Lawyer Mark O'Mara also appeared to question why the prosecution released the woman's accusation. In a statement released today, O'Mara said that he had sought to block the release last month arguing, "The content of this statement is not relevant to the issues of this case, and it would not be admissible in the state's case in chief."
    He also argued that the "irrelevant statement should be withheld from public dissemination" for fear that it would created "hostile publicity" that could "pose a serious threat to the administration of justice."
    Judge Kenneth Lester had rejected O'Mara's motion, but the lawyer filed a new motion today to block release of the woman statement. The prosecution, however, released her claim, along with other evidence in the case which includes dozens of Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls.
    The woman is identified in court papers only a Witness 9.
    "Now that this statement is part of the public record, the defense will vigorously defend Mr. Zimmerman against the allegations. In the next several weeks, there will be reciprocal discovery filed regarding Witness #9's statement," O'Mara said.
    The prosecution contends that they were simply following an earlier ruling by the court that called for the release.

George Zimmerman Makes Bail With Online Donations Watch Video

George Zimmerman Out on Bail Watch Video

George Zimmerman's Father Takes the Stand Watch Video

Zimmerman, charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, is not charged in connection to the molestation accusations. He is currently out of jail on a $1 millon bond.
    "This is the first time in my life I'm not afraid of him," she told investigators when asked why she decided to come forward now. "I know he is not going to be out in public. I'm not afraid of him now."
    The witness is heard weeping throughout parts of the interview as she recounted the allegations that she said began at age 6. Zimmerman, who was two years older, allegedly began touching and feeling her against her will. She told investigators the incidents often happened during family get-togethers.
    "Every time that we would go up there, I would look at him and he would give me a certain look and I would know it would happen," she told investigators.
    The woman had previously declined to speak to ABC News.
    In the most disturbing charge, witness 9 recounted an alleged incident that occurred soon after Zimmerman moved to Florida where she claims that he forced himself on her.
    "I wanted to believe that everyone was good and that people change. I wanted it to just stop. I didn't want to ever have to tell anyone. I didn't want to be sad and Georgie always made himself look so good. He always sucked up to my dad. He was charming…When I got there no one was there, but I was already scared. I wanted to run, but I didn't know what to do. He told me to lay on the bed but I did. I felt that he had an erection. I saw scared. I didn't know what was going to happen but I got up and ran," she told police.
    She told investigators that in 2005 she told her family who confronted Zimmerman in a restaurant about the allegations, and that they were in shock.
    "Instead of talking about it, he sat down at the end of the booth and said I'm sorry, and just got up and walked out," according to the report.
    The witness said she and her family decided against pressing charges, but that Zimmerman has been estranged from them ever since.
    In a separate recording, the same witness alleged that the Zimmerman family have made statements that they don't like black people.
    "Growing up they've always made, him and his family have always made statements that they don't like black people if they don't act like white people. They like black people if they act white. Other than that, they talk a lot of bad things about black people," she claimed.
    She later said that she had never seen Zimmerman or his family act on those feelings.

><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Oh, hell. Just when this couldn't get worse or more complicated.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information