Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Seven dead in shooting near UC Santa Barbara

I'm so grossed out by the amount of guys supporting this guy's position. It seems unreal and yet there it is...all over the place. It's like something out of a bad movie.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I'm so grossed out by the amount of guys supporting this guy's position. It seems unreal and yet there it is...all over the place. It's like something out of a bad movie.
    It really is sickening. I can't believe what I'm hearing. I can't believe people actually feel this way. Makes me so sad for the future.

A*O

I think this highlights a very sinister trend in "youth culture" now thanks to the Internet, TV and media generally. Physical perfection, being Popular and sexually and professionally successful is paramount. If you don't possess these essential attributes you are ostracised, mocked or dismissed as a Loser.

This guy had all the trappings of what people aspire to - looks, wealth, connections, etc - but his personality scared people off and he obviously just couldn't reconcile one with the other.
    Belt Up likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Kind of OT, but along the lines of the way some teens think. My friend has kids that are in high school and she was telling me that at prom this year some guys were having girls do challenges or competitions to get to attend the prom with him. The girls were referring to themselves as "Scott's Ho's" or "Tommy's Sluts" and all outdoing each other to win the honor. This was at her kids high school. Another high school around here even got news coverage because the guys were ranking the girls in an NFL style draft in order to see who would win out.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    I cannot imagine why anyone would want to own a gun so to me the US is (in this respect at least) a freakish place. All the fear mongering, looking over your shoulder, the constant competition, the "i am bigger/better/stronger" attitude, bullying, along with the "i deserve it" mentality that is projected through the media (film, tv, news, reality, facebook etc) is seriously unhealthy sounding to me. Not saying it never happens elsewhere, don't get me wrong, it's just the matter of proportions.
    I don't understand it either. Granted, I have a dirty lens because I lost a cousin to a freak gun accident when we were kids, but guns scare the crap out of me in general. In theory, I'm supportive of the constitutional right to bear arms but in practice, I don't like it even a little bit. I've recently started seeing a guy who owns guns. He's got his concealed carry permit and he keeps a gun in his car. He's not some yahoo who's ready to shoot at anything that moves, but I can't help but get a little weirded out by it just because I have zero experience with firearms. I mean, just for kicks, I held the gun for a second because I'd never touched one before, and even though it wasn't loaded, I couldn't get it out of my hands soon enough - bad juju.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think it's always good to have the gun control discussion but i totally agree that isn't the main thing here. what i'm seeing is the press playing down the gender violence aspect of this and trying to turn it into just an issue of gun control.
    yes, he was angry and violent and entitled but the main targets of this anger and hatred were women. because he felt entitled to have them and couldn't. so while his mental health is obviously an issue, the gender violence aspect needs to be highlighted because there are so many men out there who feel the same way. not that they're all going to go on a shooting rampage but it's still something that needs to be pointed out and addressed.
    Yes there are. And while the majority won't do this, many will act out their hatred of women in other ways.
    sputnik likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Guns are scary, and they should remain scary. Every time that trigger is pulled that is a potential life or permanent damage, that facet should never be forgotten. That's why it's so fucking offensive to see children shooting assault rifles at gunshows (not including the incidents I which people are injured).

I would still like to be able to own a gun or something, it doesn't have to be an AR 15 that's been modified.

Guns are scary and should always be scary, like is not a movie or tv show, silencers are a joke and ther e really is a kickback. People don't realize that.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Stella, funny you should mention that.

My BFF went into law enforcement and even though I'd trust her with my life, being around her while she's armed scared the bejesus out of me. Thing was, she is nearly always armed. Part of why I decided to learn about firearms was to demystify them - before, if faced with a weapon, my fear of the gun would have paralyzed me. By learning about pistols and how they work, proper handling etc, it's made guns less paralyzingly terrifying.
    stella blue likes this.

Elite Member

I think this highlights a very sinister trend in "youth culture" now thanks to the Internet, TV and media generally. Physical perfection, being Popular and sexually and professionally successful is paramount. If you don't possess these essential attributes you are ostracised, mocked or dismissed as a Loser.
    I don't know...feelings of inadequacy, not fitting in, worries about being attractive to the opposite sex are so universal. A lot of people work through these insecurities, while others are perhaps self-confident enough not to be bothered too much by them. This guy's whole perception of life and his role in the universe was warped, and all his feelings were externalized onto others, especially women. It is just scary that he had so many problems and had been treated for so many years, and still was able to do this.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

This was a good-looking kid. He could have easily gotten a girlfriend if he hadn't been so warped. Something was organically wrong with this guy that even a casual observer could palpably sense.

I was very very young when my dad let me have access to his 9 mm bolt action rifle and ammo. I never fired it but loaded and unloaded it and cleaned it. I still don't own my own gun and would not give one to use to either of my kids to use.
    Just Kill Me and angelais like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Stella, funny you should mention that.

My BFF went into law enforcement and even though I'd trust her with my life, being around her while she's armed scared the bejesus out of me. Thing was, she is nearly always armed. Part of why I decided to learn about firearms was to demystify them - before, if faced with a weapon, my fear of the gun would have paralyzed me. By learning about pistols and how they work, proper handling etc, it's made guns less paralyzingly terrifying.
    He's offered to take me to the range to start learning about guns and I'm going to take him up on it. I doubt I'll ever own one myself, but having knowledge can't be a bad thing. Glad to hear it worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    He's offered to take me to the range to start learning about guns and I'm going to take him up on it. I doubt I'll ever own one myself, but having knowledge can't be a bad thing. Glad to hear it worked for you.
    Mrs. Mohandas, her brother, my SIL and I all went to a shooting range in Florida on a lark. None of us had ever fired a handgun before. I have a video clip of Mrs. Mohandas and My SIL firing. They weren't used to the recoil, and every time they shot, their guns looked like they were pointing at the ceiling. And a hot spent shell went flying up in the air out of my BIL's gun and ended up in his glasses - I wish I had taken a video of THAT.

Bronze Member

Some comments he made on one of his other Youtube channels Valtharion. Nope, definitely couldn't be his attitude, nosiree!

Valtharion commented
    1:42 fucking douchebag thinks he's so cool walking around with his girlfriend.

Valtharion replied to a comment from DrStoooopid
    This girl has kids at such a young age? Sounds like a slut to me. Especially since the father isn't there. She probably let some thug bad boy pump and dump her on a drunken night, just like all sluts do. And now she has to raise his bastard children.

Valtharion commented
    If I was president and someone called me ugly I'd send the secret service to arrest them.

Valtharion commented
    3:32 Hot blonde girl appears at the left of the screen. What the hell is she doing in the ghetto?

Valtharion commented
    That thing is not beautiful. It's one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen. Can't help but wonder how much meth this stupid bitch smoked while she was pregnant to create that... monstrosity.

Valtharion replied to a comment from Slaytanic13244
    You're the one trolling here. You won't even show your ugly face. I am the superior one. If you saw me in real life right now you would cower under a rock.

Valtharion commented
    How did those ugly dorks get hot chicks to watch Game of Thrones with them?

Valtharion replied to a comment from Mikey Gonzalez
    LOL your last name is Gonzalez. That means your dad is probably a gardener or a construction site laborer. And you're calling Swifty "sad"? Haha shut up you mexican scum.

Valtharion replied to a comment from ONION Macpoptartpants
    WOW YOU'RE JUST A TYPICAL DOUCHEBAG DRUGGIE, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THIS WORLD SUCH A HORRIBLE PLACE. YOU WILL GO TO HELL.

Valtharion replied to a comment from JuKa3177
    Everyone pays for pussy, whether it's buying a prostitute or taking a girl on a date, you're paying money. And a stupid nerdy kid like you wouldn't be able to get pussy even if you did have money. You make me laugh, acting so tough online.

Valtharion replied to a comment from Cre8Mu6
    Killing all the celebrities would be a good thing.

Valtharion replied to a comment from Dave Kampshoff
    Guys who call other guys who have wealth and style "gay", are jealous.

Valtharion replied to a comment from CumCherryPie and liked
    LOL z4 sucks. My BMW M5 blows it out of the water.

Valtharion replied to a comment from VastSpartan
    You're calling people virgins, though judging from your profile picture you're ugly as fuck. That makes me laugh.

Valtharion replied to a comment from TheSunmanho
    What does that have to do with being sexually active? Shut up you nigger-lover.

Valtharion replied to a comment from fra0006
    Lol that's not a mansion. It's just a bigger than average house. My family home is twice, almost 3 times that size.

Valtharion replied to a comment from jxsilicon9
    Bullies do kill people. Do you know how many kids commit suicide because of bullying?

Valtharion replied to a comment from kousoulides
    Shut up you ugly Indian piece of shit. What would you know about fucking anyway? No one would go for you. People who are "fucking" at such a young age end up being poor losers later in life, and will end up serving those who concentrated on achievement.

Valtharion replied to a comment from rlholo
    Celebrities serve no function in society. They get too much fame and too much money just for acting or singing. They are nothing but performers. What do the do for the world? Perhaps we should take away their money and give it to people who actually contribute to the world, like doctors and scientists.

Valtharion replied to a comment from coleisawesome532
    You're a bigoted lunatic.

re: James Holmes vid

Valtharion replied to a comment from David Sio
    Too bad you weren't at that theater.

Valtharion replied to a comment from BRAeminem
    No, he is white. And white/asian is not a bad combo, are you retarded? It's the most beautiful combo. Look at Keanu Reeves. You are jealous.

Valtharion commented
    Why does this guy defend women? Women are the ones who flock to the men who treat them badly, instead of going for the nice guys. It is women who are to blame, and it is women who should be PUNISHED. The nice guys who treat women well are the ones who are being abused, and they should realize this and start a revolution and PUNISH ALL WOMEN AND DOUCHEBAGS.

Valtharion commented
    Any girl who says that this ugly kid is hot deserves to be raped and have their family murdered in front of them.

Valtharion replied to a comment from tylerdude1982
    And that's relevant because? How would that make it a good movie? I'm a millionaire myself, it's not that hard to be one. Your answer makes no sense, you retarded little fuck.

Valtharion replied to a comment from Mashiach Ro'eh
    LOL that's the most ridiculous post on youtube. I bet you're a black person who's butt hurt because you look like a gorilla. All black people look like gorillas. Blacks and gorillas are both black all over, have ugly squashed in faces, flat noses, primitive bulging eyes, drooping mouth, and wild unruly behavior.

Valtharion commented
    Fucking sluts go kill yourselves.

(on a teacup chihuahua video)

Valtharion commented
    LOL! It would be so fun to squish that thing's head in between my fingers until it pops.

Valtharion commented
    Wtf is with all this Kony shit? They're just a bunch of nigger children. It's better for the world that they die anyway. Less niggers = better world.

Valtharion commented
    Wtf is with all this Kony shit? They're just a bunch of nigger children. It's better for the world that they die anyway. Less niggers = better world.

Valtharion replied to a comment from xSoOSeRiOuSx and liked
    You have a girlfriend? Haha you're such a fucking liar. From the way you talk to everyone in here it seems like your an immature little douchebag. No girl would go anywhere near a little shit like yourself.

Valtharion commented
    Wow.. I am so fucking jealous of those damn dogs. They get to LICK her. I want to kill those dogs.

Valtharion commented
    People need to stop bullying, but not only that. People also need to start accepting everyone. People need to befriend those lonely shy individuals instead of shun them, to make them feel like they belong. Social classes are evil, and lead to tragedies such as this. Humanity needs to unite as equals.

Valtharion commented
    I support what Japan did here concerning these "comfort women". Comfort women / military brothels are essential for the army's morale. These soldiers fight and die for their country, they deserve to get some pussy!

I'm glad this little freak is dead. Seriously glad. Just sorry he had to take others with him. Everything about this kid is ugly.
    Kittylady likes this.

Unfortunately, there are plenty more out there with similar thoughts.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information