Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Seven dead in shooting near UC Santa Barbara

This guy must have been a real loser to have been a Hollywood directors son and still not have been able to land an attractive, college girl in Southern California.

It does seem like he watched a few too many movies and tried to copy the bad guy.
    Serendipity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah buddy, sex is a right. Not just with anybody, even, but sex with "attractive females."

That dude needs to be put out of his misery. And the misery they obviously inflict on others.
    Exactly. He wasn't actually interested in being in a genuine loving relationship, but only having a "beautiful blonde" girlfriend to fuck. In another video he said something like, "The other day I saw this ugly dude with 2 beautiful blonde women and I couldn't believe my eyes. Why would they be with him and not me? I'm gorgeous." He's clueless enough to not realize that not everybody is obsessed with looks.

"I'm the perfect man"

Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Another supporter(there are a ton of these guys):
    “Calls will be made for more gun control, while ignoring the real problem: lots of men are getting a crap deal in society and are increasingly pissed off. This definitely won't be the last time an involuntarily celibate (incel) young man goes off the rails and kills lots of people.

Is it time we start acknowledging the severe trauma many young men experience through a sexless existence?”
    -------------------------------------------------

and a bunch of his posts I scraped out of google cache. It seems every board he's posted on is deleting like mad.
    . I put a row of dashes between posts.

---------------------------------------------
    01-28-2014, 12:54 AM

He's better looking than any of those tall white men. It's shameful and despicable of him to settle for an ugly asian girl when he should be trying to get a white girl.

And Tyger, stop comparing yourself to Eurasian men. You wish you were one, but you'll never look that good. You are full-asian, and therefore, an ugly piece of shit. How does that make you feel?
    -------------------------------------------
    09-21-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nicholaus
    Ask your mom if when she is masturbating, she is thinking about a guy's heart?
    Yes, do this. Make her feel like the stupid whore she really is. Punish her for trying to delude you.
    ------------------------------------------
    11-10-2013, 02:46 AM

No...no...NO! If we can't solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems.

Running away from your problems is the most pathetic thing to do. Don't run away from your problems, charge right at them and shatter them.

If all incels were to start getting sedated by lucid dreaming, incels will become docile and there will be no revolution. That is a very dark future and it's depressing to think about it.

One day incels will realize their true strength and numbers, and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system.

Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.
    -------------------------------------------------
    01-27-2014, 02:55 PM

The problem is that women's sexual attractions are flawed. They are attracted to degenerate, stupid, violent men.
    -----------------------------------------------
    01-27-2014, 03:51 PM

Tyger, stop linking fake pictures of white girls with asian men. Any asian man can pay a white hooker to take pictures with him and pretend she's his girlfriend.

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
    --------------------------------------------------
    01-24-2014, 07:49 PM
    Average, short men with hot girls taller than them
    I sat at Starbucks all day today and saw this 3 times. Rage.I feel bad for the incels who have to work there. How do they bear it?
    -------------------------

01-17-2014, 01:11 PM

Saw a black guy sitting with 4 white girls
    Today I drove through the area near my college and saw some things that were extremely rage-inducing.

I passed by this restaurant and I saw this black guy chilling with 4 hot white girls. He didn't even look good.

Then later on in the day I was shopping at Trader Joe's and saw an Indian guy with 2 above average White Girls!!!

What rage-inducing sights did you guys see today? Don't you just hate seeing these things when you go out? It just makes you want to quit life.

--------------------------------
    10-07-2013, 01:17 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Konfidence
    "Because survival is not appealing. Its thriving or nothing at all. Survival is pain. Incels and beta males can survive. It just will be an awful existence."

You can't cheat the system.
    You remind me of a slave who willingly accepts his fate rather than escaping and strangling his master. Your weakness disgusts me. Having the will to fight against those who would cause us misery is what separates the strong from the weak. The world is this way because you allow it to be.
    ----------------------------------------
    10-07-2013, 01:06 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Konfidence
    "What can we do? It is nature that has deemed us unworthy. Why should we fight? Pathetic beta males. We were born to die alone!"
    If you truly think this way, then you are pathetic and you don't deserve to live. Why would you want to suffer at the whims of nature?
    -----------------------------------------
    Today, 02:27 PM (I think dates have something to do with when it was cached)

I hate women.
    -------------------------------------
    Today, 04:03 PM

That's the problem with women. They are attracted to the worst kinds of men. They all have some sort of mental illness.

------------------------------------------
    01-17-2014, 01:22 PM

I don't understand how these guys do it.

Here we are suffering on PuaHate when these lesser, undeserving men that I saw today are walking around with hot girls. It doesn't make sense.
    --------------------------------------
    05-19-2014, 01:33 AM
    Originally Posted by dtugg
    "I subbed to your channel and happened to see it.

I hope you take the advice I gave you in that thread srs. I wasn't trolling you.
    What I saw today prompted me to reupload it right now. What I said in the video needs to be said. I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. Hypocrites."

So many other men have given me the same advice as you did. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.
    05-19-2014, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by JD805
    "I wasn't racist. I mentioned his race to make a point" lol

In all seriousness you sound creepy and so insecure, have you always been like that ?
    "

Well, it makes a good point. It's been my life struggle to get a beautiful, white girl; while that guy seemed to get one to hang out with him easily, despite having a worse car and being less white than me. I deserve her more. She should be in my passenger seat.
    05-19-2014, 01:43 AM
    Originally Posted by dazzoDJT
    "This belongs in the cringe thread. Get over yourself phaggot. Start lifting and grow a pair. Fuk sake, yes rustled -- seeing a grown man, not even a teenager mind you, be so pathetic is painful. I'm only saying this because I want you to get better. Life isn't disney, girls aren't in need of a prince in shining armour. The fact that you treat them like little princesses shows how little you actually think of them."

I do lift. You just don't see it because I choose to wear long sleeves. Dressing nice is better than having bulging muscles anyways. This isn't the ****ing stone age. Men shouldn't have to look and act like big, animalistic beasts to get women. The fact that women still prioritize brute strength just shows that their minds haven't fully evolved
    05-19-2014, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by supersystem3
    "So it's perfectly acceptable when you are drawn to indicators of evolutionary fitness, but when women do it it's because they are not fully evolved."

Women are not drawn to indicators of evolutionary fitness. If they were, they'd be all over me.
    ---------------------------------------
    09-22-2013, 11:34 AM

When you see an ugly guy with a hot girl
    Does it make you angry, or does it give you hope?
    --------------------------------------
    09-22-2013, 11:57 AM
    Originally Posted by 120 Days Of Inceldom
    "When you see an ugly guy with a hot girl

I realise I am watching a stupid rom com as it dont happen irl
    "

Go to places where there are lots of people. I've seen it a few times at college campuses, shopping malls, and restaurants. The guys aren't even rich. I saw one such couple get into a beat-up car. Seeing a poor ugly guy with a hot girl actually makes me more angry than when I see a good looking guy with a hot girl, because it just doesn't make sense.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Today, 01:40 PM

Women have control over which men get sex and which men don't, thus having control over which men breed and which men don't. Feminism gave women the power over the future of the human species. Feminism is evil.
    10-07-2013, 12:08 AM
    Originally Posted by scata
    "No. That was the natural order of things in prehistoric days. Civilization was only made possible through marriage, since every beta incel was granted a woman and family he then had a stake in society. We are reverting back to alphas maintaining harems, while the rest of men get dog scraps. "

This is why feminism must be destroyed. Humanity is devolving into primitive animals.
    10-07-2013, 12:37 AM
    Originally Posted by romeo101jk
    "At the core we've always been primitive. But it's just a matter of time before it becomes openly accepted. Its the ugly truth and the unspoken law. It's taboo to speak about but it is the most concrete part of what humans are more than anything. "

It must be accepted, but not embraced. Human society should never be allowed to degenerate to such brutality. The problem is women, they are primitive in nature and incapable thinking rationally. If they are allowed to choose who to breed with, humanity will never advance. Look at civilizations over 100 years ago. In a way they were much more civilized, simply because women were restricted and controlled. It was a much better world to live in.
    10-07-2013, 12:54 AM
    Originally Posted by PuaKiller
    "Everyone in this thread has been spot on with what's happening. We're really witnessing the regression of society due to unrestrained Hypergamy and an ever growing population of frustrated males. Its going to be interesting to see how many men take the red pill in regards to this issue and what the overall response is. "

Eventually these frustrated men won't be able to take it anymore and will explode in rage and fury, and the female population will suffer the consequences, as they rightfully deserve. Once women are brought to their knees, things can be reformed. The sooner this happens, the better.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Bronze Member

The stupid gun nuts think the world will be safer if everybody carries a gun at all times

And now the family attorney is blaming it on Aspergers. Give me a break.

Those posts are terrifying, twitchy. I don't know if it was just me, but today was the first time I came across PUA, Anti-PUA, The Game, The Rules, negging, peacocking, etc. Maybe it's because I've been in this country for only 3 years. I don't know which one is more terrifying. But they all have one thing in common though, dehumanizing women.

ETA: Apparently, they found a 140 page manifesto written by him. http://gawker.com/this-afternoon-at-...the-1581174371

The Disturbing Internet Footprint Of Santa Barbara Shooter Elliot Rodger

On Friday night, a 22-year-old drove through a popular night spot in the college town of Santa Barbara and started shooting. Six people were killed and seven more were injured. The gunman did not survive the evening, though he lives on in digital form due to online postings and videos, including a YouTube video titled “Elliot Rodger’s Retribution” in which he explains that he is wreaking vengeance on the hot girls of Santa Barbara because women had rejected him for 8 years, since he hit puberty. He expresses anger in the chilling video that he is still a virgin despite being “the perfect guy.” “I don’t know why you girls have never been attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it,” he says, sitting behind the wheel of his BMW.
    Rodger left behind over a dozen YouTube videos that an Internet audience stunned by his murderous actions have been watching and commenting on

Of course, perfect guys are not the type who go mass-murderer on a college town. Rodger, who was a student at Santa Barbara City College, had uploaded a number of videos in recent months about his loneliness and frustration over women not wanting him despite his BMW, $300 sunglasses and nice clothing. He had expressed similar sentiments on forums for bodybuilders and anti-pick-up-artists. The latter led a Daily Kos writer to blame the “men’s rights movement” for influencing Rodgers into psychopathy and murder, pointing to the fact that Rodgers had subscribed to three different YouTube channels that gave advice on how to pick up women and be an “alpha male.” “Rather than seeking mental help for some obvious issues, he sought out the Men’s Rights Movement,” writes OllieGarkey. “He internalized their hatred of women.”
    This is severe oversimplification, and an overly rapid rush to judgment. Rodger’s hatred — of both men and women — seemed tied instead to narcissism, jealousy, feelings of privilege and the world owing him. His mental disturbance seems as much about class as gender warfare.
    Rodger was obsessed with himself, and with putting his lifestyle on display on Facebook

Rodger’s Facebook page is full of selfies and photos of his rich but lonely life. There are photos of him, by himself, flying first class and attending a private Katy Perry concert, and with his parents, at the Hunger Games premiere in 2012; his father was an assistant director of the film. Friends are generally absent from the photos and make few comments; he likes many of his own photos, and is usually the only one to do so. He was obsessed with himself and with putting his opulent lifestyle on display, and Facebook was the perfect outlet for it.

YouTube on the other hand was where Rodger expressed his despair, in video after video “vlogging” the unfairness of the world and his not having a woman in his. In one video, he sits in his car, his camera trained on a couple at the beach, while he laments how lonely their togetherness makes him feel. Rodger favorited more Pokemon videos on YouTube than PUA (pick-up artist) ones; the most disturbing favorites I saw in his YouTube videos were eight minutes of the gory Game Of Thrones “Red Wedding” episode and Philosophy of the Knife, a graphic film about Japanese torture during World War II. Thrown in among the video game and cartoon videos, they almost seem planted for dramatic effect. One of the few videos he made with other people in it — that he’s not stalking — is from a July 4, 2011 party, taken at a table next to the pool at a luxurious home. It is just 26 seconds of Rodger silently filming other people talking and eating, ending with the person next to Rodger flicking him off, jokingly.

Contrary to the Daily Kos claim, Rodger was getting mental help. His parents reportedly saw his dozens of YouTube videos — of him wandering alone or sitting in his car complaining about the world’s unfairness, his loneliness and a desire for vengeance — and were concerned enough to report them to police, their lawyer tells ABC News. He was being treated by multiple therapists, according to the lawyer, and had been diagnosed as “a high-functioning patient with Asperger syndrome.”
    No, life is so unfair because a person like Rodger would go on a murderous rampage because he feels slighted by women

Rather than the bodybuilding and anti-PUA communities simply supporting his world views, many challenged them in the conversations I reviewed, all of which have removed from those forums but are available in cached form. “If you could release a virus that would kill every single man on Earth, except for yourself because you would have the antidote, would you do it?,” he asked in an April 2013 thread on Puahate.com. “If you were ugly, you’d still be incel,” responded one forum user referring to the group’s term for “involuntary celibate.” “Women would just have kids by using sperm banks.” Another said he’d destroy the virus and get women by being the hero. Yes, there are ugly attitudes toward women, with one person saying they’d be too stupid to realize they could break into the sperm banks, but it’s not the majority.

On a forum on BodyBuilding.com, users were even more confrontational. When Rodger complained this month about seeing a “short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic [with] a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat,” other users responded to say that he was racist, that his jealously was ugly and that the secret to getting girls was to “be fun to be around” not to have money and a BMW. A user who went by the handle dtugg was especially critical of Rodger. He had apparently seen Rodger’s YouTube videos. “I see you got rid of those serial killer-esc videos on Youtube,” he wrote. Rodger responded saying his parents made him take them down, but that he planned to repost them. “I’m not trying to be mean, but the creepy vibe that you give off in those videos is likely the major reason that you can’t get girls,” responded dtugg.
    In another thread, a user confronted him for saying that “women [prioritizing] brute strength just shows that their minds haven’t fully evolved,” given that he was obsessed with pursuing beautiful women himself. “So it’s perfectly acceptable when you are drawn to indicators of evolutionary fitness, but when women do it it’s because they are not fully evolved,” the user responded with a gif of Jennifer Lawrence mouthing, “OK” (not knowing that Rodgers may have actually met the Hunger Games star).

Users on that thread from a week ago seemed to recognize just how mentally disturbed Rodger might be. One told him to “get out of auschwitz mode.” (Update: I’m informed this is bodybuilder lingo condemning Rodger’s skinniness not his mental state.) Another said Rodger reminded him of the serial killer in American Psycho: “Dude seriously channels Patrick Bateman (the film one, portrayed by Christian Bale)… Narcissistic, superficial, intense, angry, supremely unfulfilled.”

Now people are flocking to his YouTube channel to watch his videos and make critical comments, though YouTube has pulled his Retribution video saying it “violates YouTube’s TOS.” (YouTube will have to make a decision about whether to keep the other videos up.) People are getting a disturbing look into what was going through this murderer’s mind due to his digital archive and will make decisions about who or what to blame. There’s a certain sickness in that, but it’s the same impulse that leads us to look at car crashes as we drive by them. Except this is a murderous car crash that’s strewn across the Internet and Google-able.

In a better world, there would be nothing to see. The commenters challenging and therapists treating a privileged young man who felt unloved would have been able to change his deranged mind. And he would never have been able to get the gun that allowed him to murder innocent people.

The Disturbing Internet Footprint Of Santa Barbara Shooter Elliot Rodger - Forbes
    Last edited by *Kat*; May 24th, 2014 at 09:50 PM.

What is this PUA, Anti-PUA shit?

Again, I see the Aspergers angle. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What is this PUA, Anti-PUA shit?

Again, I see the Aspergers angle. Crazy.
    The PUA movement is about self-styled Pick up artists (PUAs) selling books and conducting seminars that some men apparently pay $1000s for to learn the tips and tricks for seducing women.

PUA: The essential feminist's guide to Pick Up Artists | Feminist Times

Anti-PUA: The Angry Underground World of Failed Pickup Artists

Thank you. I've never heard of either of those before. You're right though, the posts are frightening.

that video is really creepy

He's like the love child of Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl and Sebastian Valmont from Cruel Intentions. Both sociopathic assholes who were glamorized on screen and got the girl, but in real life probably would have been friendless social pariahs who ended up in prison.
    BelledeJour and chartreuse like this.

All these asshole "incels" should indeed "quit life." <--and I hate that these eyerolling smileys are so cute and don't accurately portray the sarcasm and dismissiveness that eyerolling should.

I remember when I first discovered this whole incel community on a forum one time. Seriously disturbing, all of them. They manage to swiftly eradicate any ounce of sympathy you may have simply because they pretty much all 100% blame women for their celibacy. No responsibility taken or any actual acknowledgement that women are living, breathing human beings who don't owe men a damn thing. They also create threads on murderers and then discuss whether they were/are incel and whether this in any way drove them to the crime they committed. I distinctly remember a thread on Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and them discussing how they didn't understand how Harris was an incel as he was "at least a 7 on the scale" and Klebold was pretty ugly, but had a BMW (what an eerie mirror there). Like I said, utterly twisted mindsets.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

A*O

By definition, Aspies find it very difficult to "fit in". They unintentionally give off awkward geeky vibes which most "normal" people instinctively react to by distancing themselves from the "weirdo". It can be very subtle but looking at those videos the "vibe" is there. Admit it, we've all come across such "weirdos" and probably reacted the same way. It's the tragedy of highly intelligent Aspies who desperately want to be accepted by their peers but don't know how and don't understand why they are rejected. Some of them react like this guy, obviously helped by US non existent gun laws.
    ikmccall and chartreuse like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information