Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: The Scary Clown Trend

I walked out of my parents' house this morning and nearly shit myself- totally creepy clown on the walkway. Did a double take and it was a scary ass Halloween decoration my father hung from the tree. I texted him to take that shit down before SWAT is coming thru the door.
    Last edited by Charmed Hour; October 6th, 2016 at 04:01 PM.

Stupid fool clowns spotted and pictures have been taken around here. Schools sent notes home. They are gonna mess with the wrong person and someone is going to get hurt or killed.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Shootout with one today a couple of miles away from my house - tried to rob a hotel, led cops on a chase, schools on lockdown, still on the loose.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Apparently, there was a group of kids around dressed up as clowns and carrying kitchen knives. I guess they were going up to people and trying to scare them. I'm telling you, some dumbass kid is going to get killed doing this. Hiding out in people's backyards, making noises so they look outside to see what's going on. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Teenager chased by a clown with a knife on a Manhattan subway platform Wednesday.

NEW YORK — Clad in a multi-colored suit and wearing “large shoes” and makeup, the clown stared at the 16-year-old boy on the northbound 6 subway train as it approached the 96th Street-Lexington Avenue station Wednesday afternoon.
    The teen later told police he exited the train around 1:30 p.m. and walked through the subway turnstiles, turned around, and saw the clown again.
    The clown, “just pulled out a kitchen knife and stared” at the teen, he later told police. The teen fled and reported the incident to nearby officers. The clown hasn’t been found.
    It’s a story eerily similar to one reported about 25 miles away and just over an hour and a half later, in Lakeview, New York.
    In that incident, a 14-year-old boy told police he had taken a shortcut through a grassey alley on his way home from school when he was approached by a man dressed as a clown, also carrying a kitchen knife.
    The suspect is described as slender and about 6 feet tall. The teen told police the man was wearing a purple clown costume, a white mask and a red wig.
    The incidents are the latest in a string of reports throughout the New York area and northeast, a region that is late to the trend of clown sightings and alleged hoaxes called in to police in the weeks since Aug. 21, when children in South Carolina said clowns offered them money and flashed lasers while trying to lure them into nearby woods.
    But police in New York say Wednesday’s reports are being taken seriously.
    “This is obviously getting our attention because it involved a knife,” said Det. Christopher Barling, of the Nassau County Police Department, which is investigating the Lakeview incident.
    Police in New York City say they’re looking to charge the suspect, if he’s caught, with misdemeanor menacing.
    “It’s all fun and games until it isn’t, you know?” said New York Police Detective Martin Speechley.
    But with actual crime to worry about — and no actual clown-related violence having happened — it’s clear the resources police can devote to investigating the reports are limited.
    Asked if New York City detectives had contacted their Nassau County colleagues to compare notes, Speechley quipped, “Yeah, we got our inter-agency clown squad on it.”

Police: Clowns with knives threatened teens in New York City, Long Island - CBS News

Little old lady got mutilated late last night. Clowns again.

(Inspired by Warren Zevon.)

Elite Member

I looked at the "clown sightings" on Twitter. They've got to all be staged. The video cuts off just as the scary clown approaches and the person lived to post the video. A bunch of people are getting in on the game, but it's gonna backfire because sooner or later someone is gonna shoot a clown.

I'm worried about my kids going on out Halloween night. A psycho/pervert dressed as a clown would blend right in to the swarm of costumes running around on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Shootout with one today a couple of miles away from my house - tried to rob a hotel, led cops on a chase, schools on lockdown, still on the loose.
    Cops caught the guy this morning. He'd been on quite a stick-up spree around the area.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I wish I were young enough to name my band "Scary Clown Trend". The promotional ads would be fun: "Is the Scary Clown Trend real? Show up tonight at the Bowery Ballroom with your $50 and find out!"
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Creepy clown couple left 4-year-old alone for hours while scaring neighborhood: police

POSTED 8:02 PM, OCTOBER 10, 2016, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE

MENASHA, Wis. -- A creepy clown and his female accomplice face child neglect charges after leaving their 4-year-old at home so they could terrorize a Wisconsin neighborhood, police said.
    City of Menasha officers responded in the early morning hours of Friday, October 7th to 911 calls reporting people in clown masks chasing after vehicles.
    Dashcam video shows the officer confronting two men, ages 20 and 29, who were allegedly involved in the incident. Police say they also found the clowns' driver, a 26-year-old woman, in a vehicle parked nearby.
    While no one was charged for the clown costumes, police did arrest the 29-year-old man and 26-year-old woman after discovering that the couple had allegedly left their 4-year-old child home alone for hours during the clown prank.
    The child was placed by the Department of Human Services outside of the home. The parents have been referred to court on charges of child neglect. The woman was also held in the Winnebago County Jail on a probation hold.
    The 20-year-old man was not charged in the incident.

FILED IN:NEWS
    Creepy clown couple left 4-year-old alone for hours while scaring neighborhood: police | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Update: the girl that was supposedly chased by a clown with a knife on her way to the bus stop this morning has been ARRESTED for creating a false public alarm. She has to go before the juvenile court judge and in NJ, her parents can be held financially liable for police response, etc. There was apparently a specific clown threat to another school on social media in the same district and a 12yo girl was also arrested for that. This shit has to stop.

Geezus, if my kids ever pulled this stunt, I'd show them something so much scarier than a killer clown........ a pissed off mom

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I don't like clowns. Never have. Even when I was a kid. I always thought it was because they had a creepy smile painted on their face. Just so fake and weird.

Now, if one of these fuckers messes with me today, I will knock a mother fucker out. I'm in no mood for this shit.

Seriously though, some dumb ass is going to fuck with the wrong person and end up dead.

I like you

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    ^^ Can of hairspray and a lighter. See how much the creepy fuckers like their red nylon wigs when they are going up in flames thanks to a McGyver style flame thrower.

I like you too

The way I look at it is like this..............if anyone, especially a fukin clown, comes at me or my loved ones with menace, I, a typical robe wearing brownie baking school volunteer working mom, would turn the tables and be the crazier one. They'd never expect it.
    Let's see who scares who.
    heh heh heh

Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Just think how dangerous this situation has become for "real" clowns. I'm not even kidding. I bet before all this is over, some "innocent" person whose livelihood it is to be a clown is going to be the victim of some vigilante crap. I can't believe I'm actually giving that thought, but there you go.
    Sarzy, SHELLEE, panic and 1 others like this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I heard there was a stampede at a Judy Collins concert this week when she sang "Send in the Clowns".

Bluebonnet, SHELLEE and panic like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information