Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Reporter and Photographer Shot Dead on Live TV

I made the mistake of watching the video the shooter uploaded. It's not really graphic but it's awful. What a disgusting psycho.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    It's a debate that needs to be had greys. But unfortunately there's not much point because history shows that nothing will change.

No, it really doesn't. I already know what everyone on this board is going to say about it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I'm now seeing posts that Black Lives Matter is "at fault" for this.
    So gun control and Black Lives Matter both need to go, obviously. I saw a conservative post about how this is why racism exists.
    Barf.

This is so fucking disturbing on so many levels. How did he know where these people were going to be? I've read he faxed something to their newsroom this morning stating (paraphrasing), "I'm going to have a story for you this morning", then he videoed himself shooting them, then HE posted the video to the internet. I work at a newspaper and the thought of anyone walking up to someone I know here and picking them off at close range creeps me the hell out.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

A*O

I watched the gunman's POV video and while it's not gory it's certainly very graphic. Widely available all over the net despite efforts to suppress it. What struck me most was the way he stands pointing the gun for several seconds at the reporter about 10 feet away in plain view and neither she, her interviewee or the cameraman even noticed he was there.
    Brookie, yanna and BelledeJour like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I'm a Republican, but am for gun control. I hate guns. My father and 2 brothers have more guns than I have shoes....I just dont get it.

Below is a link to an Australian comic. It's 15 minutes but totally worth it. (sorry I dont know how to embed)

https://youtu.be/HTyQ4Q8z-D8

I watched the gunman's POV video and while it's not gory it's certainly very graphic. Widely available all over the net despite efforts to suppress it. What struck me most was the way he stands pointing the gun for several seconds at the reporter about 10 feet away in plain view and neither she, her interviewee or the cameraman even noticed he was there.
    Plus, both she and the cameraman knew him - would you necessarily suspect someone you knew was going to shoot you point blank?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Depends on who it is.
    Flygirl likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    ... He does realise that Dylan Klebold used a racial slur before shooting a black student dead? So he has solidarity with the very people he has a problem with?

And yes I realise arguing with a lunatic is pointless, but still.
    Apparently his manifesto made reference to wanting to start a race war. So, it's kind of satisfying to imagine that his roommate in hell is fellow evil fucknut Dylann Roof. Two toxic, violent, paranoid narcissists, stuck with each other for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The video is on LiveLeak. It is heartbreaking.
    It's horribly like a "first person shooter" video game. Sick, sick, sick.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Funny how we get sucked into these shooters' racial manifestos, while ignoring the big, huge, maybe TOO obvious elephant in the room?
    The common denominator, even more so than mental illness, because some are just dicks rather than delusional:
    They're ALWAYS men. Testosterone and the aggrieved male ego, where's the cure for that?
    Sarzy likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

There are just as many mentally ill women. Instead of shooting strangers, or coworkers, they kill their own kids.
    czb, BelledeJour and BITTER like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    There are just as many mentally ill women. Instead of shooting strangers, or coworkers, they kill their own kids.
    Why is that? Is it because they think they are doing them a favor against the big, bad world? or is it because they feel that they somehow own them? or just to get back at someone? It's very sad.

I don't know the stats but I thought men commit murder many times more than woman? I took Manx's comment to mean men murder more, not that they are more mentally ill.
    rollo likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I don't know the stats but I thought men commit murder many times more than woman? I took Manx's comment to mean men murder more, not that they are more mentally ill.
    They DO commit murder more than women. Much more. Manx has a good point.

I feel so bad for the reporter's family and friends as that footage is awful and screenshots of her reaction are everywhere. Horrid.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The "Good guy with a gun" argument the NRA likes to use totally wouldn't apply to this situation. It was like 6:45 am in this location and there was nobody else there. And the reporter, cameraman, and chamber of commerce woman were so engrossed in the interview that they never even saw him walk up or wave the gun at them. They could have been armed to the teeth and wouldn't have responded in time.
    the way he just casually held up the gun right next to them, and how they were completely distracted and didn't expect anything... it's truly horrifying.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information