Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: Promising athlete no longer wants to eat pretzels due to harsh jail sentence

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Stories like this just make me really dislike men. I need to stop reading them. (And yes I know they aren't all the same)
    Yep. I know they aren't all the same, but I'm suspicious these days that many are just putting up a semi-polite facade. It's disturbing.
    Alysheba likes this.

Jfc. I'm shocked at the ignorance of people.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I read her victim statement and it brought me to tears. It is amazingly well written and I think everyone should have to read it. That he was sentenced to only 6 months in the county jail is laughable and horribly lenient. AND, this kid is going to appeal it. As if what he did wasn't enough, he must continue to drag this poor girl along with him.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I read her victim statement and it brought me to tears. It is amazingly well written and I think everyone should have to read it. That he was sentenced to only 6 months in the county jail is laughable and horribly lenient. AND, this kid is going to appeal it. As if what he did wasn't enough, he must continue to drag this poor girl along with him.

+1. I just read her statement as well. Beautifully written, and so very brave.
    czb likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Someone from twitter gave some appropriate tweaks to the bullshit the father wrote. This makes more sense.

It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

That letter from his childhood friend is nothing short of total victim blaming. She drank too much, she flirted with him, how can we expect a boy who also was drinking to be in control of his sexual urges??? It makes me sick. Maybe the kid you knew growing up was nice. But, that doesn't counter act that he RAPED a girl who was completely unconscious.

I'm also completely appalled that his family in no way has acknowledged her pain and suffering.

In their minds, she is equally guilty. How dare she pass out before she could give consent?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This cunt needs to fuck right off.
    Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I have mixed feelings about the internet lynch mob, but I think it's warranted in this case. Leslie's shitty indie band is going down.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/indie-ba...164048683.html
    Kittylady likes this.

Yeah, Leslie fucked over her band. I don't have mixed feelings about the internet lynch mob, in this case it seems pretty cut and dry. I don't know a single woman who would consent to having sex with someone in the dirt behind a dumpster. If you are being cheeky and want to do it outdoors there are many other less disgusting places that you could find. It's quite obvious to me that he didn't care one iota about the victim. 6 months in a county jail for 3 felonies is laughable. People go to prison for having pot on them for longer terms.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Yeah, Leslie fucked over her band. I don't have mixed feelings about the internet lynch mob, in this case it seems pretty cut and dry. I don't know a single woman who would consent to having sex with someone in the dirt behind a dumpster. If you are being cheeky and want to do it outdoors there are many other less disgusting places that you could find. It's quite obvious to me that he didn't care one iota about the victim. 6 months in a county jail for 3 felonies is laughable. People go to prison for having pot on them for longer terms.
    That's what blows my mind...the judge was criticized for his lenient sentence after a jury convicted on 3 felonies. And I bet he doesn't even serve 6 months. Yet his supporters think he should bear NO responsibility. It was just a misunderstanding, y'all. So sorry his Olympic aspirations were dashed but that's his own fucking fault. People of both genders get drunk on campuses every day of the week and don't rape/get raped. What's their excuse?
    Alysheba, holly, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Is he really even olympic level? I found his times online (former swimmer here, so I actually care about swimming) and he's 5 seconds behind the fastest time for the US record in his 200 back and 3 seconds behind the us record in the 200 free.

I totally don't care one way or the other if he was even at that level, I just see all these arguments about how good of a swimmer he was and how he won't be able to continue. Well, don't rape someone, jackass. Sorry, I'm too vested in this story right now, I need to move on.

Look. He knows how to grill a rib-eye steak. Case closed.
    Kittylady likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information