Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police uncover bodies of mother, son and friend missing since last week

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Another thing that bothers me is Hoffman's parents and a family friend saying that they never thought he could do something like this.
    They ALWAYS say this. Remember every saying how sweet and cute Ted Bundy was? Yuck!

This story is really sick. I wonder what else he did to the little girl that he's not telling. Wonder exactly how long he was stalking her family. Damn, even the dog.

Here's the perp

Matthew Hoffman (AP Photo)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    you know, if he hadn't killed 3 people, I'd be tempted to laugh a little. those fucking leaves everywhere is nutty like squirrel shit... not the dead squirrel's in his freezer's...
    I know. It actually reminded me of a batshit crazy hoarder neighbor I used to have...he used to drive around and steal everyone's bags of leaves left at the curb. He supposedly was using them to "fix" an erosion problem on his property.

Or so we thought.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It would be nice if there was some way to help or at least monitor people with mental illnesses like this before something happens. Even if they are in no way violent and it's just for their own protection. Have to balance it with rights somehow.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

How little do you see your loved ones that you don't know their house is full of leaves and there's nothing but dead squirrels in their freezer?

I mean, he was always such a nice boy....sure, but his house is MADE OF CRAZY. HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE THE CRAZY!?!?!

Ahem. Perhaps shouldn't have had that second cup of coffee...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I mean, he was always such a nice boy....sure, but his house is MADE OF CRAZY. HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE THE CRAZY!?!?!
    If I wasn't so enamored of my new Dean James quote, this would be it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information