Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Police Rescue Mystery Blonde Child From Gypsy Couple

Bwahahaha when Wee Sis was little I had her convinced that we were giving her to the gypsies, she was absolutely shitting it. We didn't have Roma, it was Irish travellers we had in our area too...no wonder the wee shite was terrified.

I do hope this baba finds her way back to a loving home, it's just a shitty situation all round if she was given to gypsies by her mum, yet she has to go back to a mother who either didn't want her or couldn't take care of her.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

A*O

Dont assume her bio parents can offer her the safe, loving environment she deserves and don't assume she hasn't been well looked after by her Roma family. They have a wholly justified reputation for being lawless thieves and criminals but they also have very strong family values and are fiercely protective of each other. Plus, the chances of finding that girls bio parents are zero.
    olivia and Shinola like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

The Gawker page with this story is going absolutely NUTS with Americans and Europeans accusing each other of being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    they need to touch up her roots.

my mother emailed me this article with a hilarious note saying she and my dad could have been similarly arrested when i was born since they both have dark hair and my mom looks italian and here i was the blondest baby at the hospital. and before you ask, no, my mom didn't get it on with the milkman, there's just a lot of recessive blonde genes on both sides.
    I'm the same! Both of my parents have dark hair and brown eyes. My dad has a much darker complexion than my mom, but she's not the color of milk, like me. I was so blond, with light eyes and pale white

We have a lot of the Roma/gypsies/travelers here. They are very aggressive and annoying.

Best movie, EVER, about the Roma - "King of the Gypsies". Starring that nice young man, Eric Roberts:

Judd Hirsch as Eric's conniving dad, Groffo, with Shelley Winters as Hirsch's mom, Queen Rachel:

Sterling "precious bodily fluids" Hayden (!!!) as King Zharko:

And Brooke Shields as little sis Tita:
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I know I mentioned it in another thread, but I found out last year we have Irish gypsies (Travelers) about a mile from us. My son's soccer teammate said, "Wait til you see them. They are all home-improvement people, have tons of kids, and spend all their money on their pickup trucks -- chrome pipes going everywhere."
    You sure they weren't Mexicans?
    sputnik and KrisNine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You sure they weren't Mexicans?

Only if in addition to the chrome pipes they have a large Virgen de Guadalupe decal somewhere on the rear window...

LOL True, true...

It's sad for the little girl and all the others like her. You can't assume she was dumped by the parents. She could have been stolen to order and then dumped if the transaction didn't come off.

Do you guys remember Baby Lisa from Kansas City?? Her parents have reached out to the Greek police.

Baby Lisa's parents contact Greek police over mystery girl

Lisa Irwin disappeared in October 2011

Two British newspapers are reporting that the parents of Lisa Irwin -- Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley -- have reached out to Greek authorities about a mystery girl found living with gypsies last week.

View Large

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —The parents of Lisa Irwin -- Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley -- have reached out to Greek authorities about a mystery girl found living with gypsies last week.

More than 8,000 tips have been called in regarding the mystery girl, known as Maria. She has blonde hair and fair skin, while her parents have darker complexions.

Interpol said it has checked and found no DNA match between the girl and any outstanding missing child cases in its records. However, those records don't include any cases from the United States.
    Greek investigators said they have received an email from Lisa Irwin's parents, but have said nothing more about the case.
    Recently, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children released an age-progressed rendering of what Lisa Irwin could look like now.
    "Some of the pictures didn't look like her age progression, and it wasn't until we started doing comparison pictures side by side on the computer and we went ahead and focused on Lisa's face instead of her hair color and that's when we started to notice the resemblance," Bradley said.
    Greek officials said they are working to try to establish the girl's age, but initially said she appeared to be 5 or 6 years old. Lisa was 11 months old when she was reported missing from her parents' home in October 2011.
    "You know, although I think admittedly they both think that child may be a bit older than Lisa is at this time, they think it does have enough similarities that there could be some hope that it could be Lisa," said family attorney John Picerno.
    "Either way, we're just happy that there's a little girl who will be returned to her family, and their nightmare will end," Bradley said. "And it gives us more hope than we already have. I have immense hope, not only that (Lisa's) OK but that she's going to come home."
    Picerno said he thinks there will be another set of DNA tests conducted to try to figure out who the mystery girl is related to.
    Another mystery girl -- also with blond hair and blue eyes -- was found living with a gypsy family in Ireland.

Read more: Baby Lisa's parents contact Greek police over mystery girl | Local News - KMBC Home

This girl doesn't look 5 or 6 to me. But she looks older than 3.

I hope they figure this out. There are a lot of missing kids out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    they need to touch up her roots.

my mother emailed me this article with a hilarious note saying she and my dad could have been similarly arrested when i was born since they both have dark hair and my mom looks italian and here i was the blondest baby at the hospital. and before you ask, no, my mom didn't get it on with the milkman, there's just a lot of recessive blonde genes on both sides.
    Sput, give the Greek police a little credit here They didn't release a photo or move against the couple until they actually had DNA confirmation that the kid was not related to them.

As to where the kid came from, I'm with Effie. Probably sold to the gypsies by her mother. They claim that her Bulgarian mother gave her to them because she couldn't afford to raise her. Totally looks like she could be Bulgarian or otherwise Eastern European. I am sorry for the parents of this Lisa girl but "Maria" looks nothing like that. Police says that by genetic testing she seems to be older than the couple claims. Probably 5 or 6 years old.

As for what kind of parents this gypsy couple were to her, why, they treated her like one of their own, apparently. Meaning that she was living in total squalor and was forced to go out at all hours begging and dancing for money. Stellar parenthood all around. I am sorry, call me racist if you want but I absolutely hate the way gypsies treat their kids and we are just supposed to simply shrug and say that they just have different customs and whatnot. No. Fuck them, it's about time they tried to join us in the 21st fucking century. They don't need to lose their culture but when it is part of their freaking culture to beg and steal and destroy everything they touch then they should be punished for that too and treated like everybody else. It is not genetic, or anything, there is a minority of them in Greece who have actually settled down and have proper jobs. They encounter a lot of racism and problems assimilating so it's great that they are making an effort but in general most parts of that culture are shitty and something needs to be done.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

There is a camp around a river not far from my home town.About 5 thousands of Roma,next to a town of almost the same population.Last summer a young man got killed in a car crash.The day of his funeral ,Romas broke into his and his grandfather,s house and stole everything.Yeah,call me racist but ever since i hate them.
    As for that little girl,when she would be of a marriage age,she could fetch a nice sum of money for the parents.Her being blonde and pretty would mean families would kill each other to get her genes for breeding..it is a custom.
    Kittylady, McJag and Butterfly like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

And by the way, marriage age is around 12 years old. But it's totally ok, right? It's just their culture and taking the girl away from the only family she remembers is cruel and all. We should totally return her to them as I read in some bleeding heart anti racist blogs.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

fgg

all three of them creep me out and i don't want to see the pictures anymore...wah!!
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information