Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Police to interview Burke Ramsey RE: JonBenet. Possible break in the case?

I think someone they Ramsey's knew killed her probably someone who was a close friend or coworker of her father and knew the amount of the bonus. No way two parents would cover for each other. I believe they would cover for another child but the DNA didn't match her brother.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

john passed a lie detector or two but patsy's first one was inconclusive. i don't think john had anything to do with it but patsy definitely seems to have been involved somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I always thought it was a case of Patsy losing it over JonBenet wetting the bed again and accidentally killing her. I think the molestation and extortion were attempts to cover it up.
    If I remember correctly her autopsy showed signs of her being sexually abused. I believe someone else was involved but Patsy knew about it.

Whoever did it got away with it. I always thought it was an inside job, one of the family members did it.

Quote Originally Posted by january
    but more likely it was sex game gone wrong and they were covering their own asses.
    I believe that too because the garotte looked like something that would be used in auto-erotic asphyxiation, in other words sex games. It had a handle to easily tighten and release the pressure. Someone who wanted to strangle a petite 6 year to death wouldn't need to use such a device. The kicker: the handle on it was patsy's fucking paintbrush! For hell's sake: what an unprepared killer. They must have been so relieved to find everything they needed to commit a serious crime in the victims house. A LARGE house in which they had never been in before. with no fear of time or capture. RAMSEYS DID IT - OR KNOW DAMN WELL WHO DID. I just want that to be finally revealed. Cops and detectives have had to retire because this case drove them insane. I can't forget the words of the female detective there from the beginning: "I knew Jonbenet's killer from day one. Patsy"

But there were never any arrests. The ONLY evidence that doesn't point to the family in any way is the DNA on her underwear, but that is minor compared to the other evidence. The Ramseys could never PROVE their innocence. Evidence was too strong against them to completely eliminate them as suspects. If they honestly had no part in it whatsoever, they would have been cleared entirely.

I really hope it's solved. Maybe Burke knows everything and is ready to talk. Or is free to. Maybe he can't stand the secret on his conscience anymore. I was excited to read that he was going to meet with police. Doesn't mean anything much will come of it, he might never speak at all, but this could be the break through. Police were hoping for a confession from Patsy on her death bed because there was nothing that could ever eliminate her from the suspect list. It's possible Patsy took everything to her grave and Burke only knows as much as anyone else.

There's threads and threads here on this case.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; October 5th, 2010 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    no one I know who steals kids for ransom writes the fucking note while they're inside the house.
    I love this phrase! Makes your life sound way interesting!
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I believe that too because the garotte looked like something that would be used in auto-erotic asphyxiation, in other words sex games. It had a handle to easily tighten and release the pressure. Someone who wanted to strangle a petite 6 year to death wouldn't need to use such a device. The kicker: the handle on it was patsy's fucking paintbrush! For hell's sake: what an unprepared killer. They must have been so relieved to find everything they needed to commit a serious crime in the victims house. A LARGE house in which they had never been in before. with no fear of time or capture. RAMSEYS DID IT - OR KNOW DAMN WELL WHO DID. I just want that to be finally revealed. Cops and detectives have had to retire because this case drove them insane. I can't forget the words of the female detective there from the beginning: "I knew Jonbenet's killer from day one. Patsy"

But there were never any arrests. The ONLY evidence that doesn't point to the family in any way is the DNA on her underwear, but that is minor compared to the other evidence. The Ramseys could never PROVE their innocence. Evidence was too strong against them to completely eliminate them as suspects. If they honestly had no part in it whatsoever, they would have been cleared entirely.

But the assumption is innocent until proven guilty in this country. The onus is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they are guilty of a crime.

IMO, I do believe they know exactly what happened to that child. However, prosecution musn't feel the same. Again, imo, all these CSI like crime shows have tainted potential jurors, the expectation is now for DNA to answer all and other evidence is weighed less heavily.

For some reason I have never believed that family was involved in anyway.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    For some reason I have never believed that family was involved in anyway.
    I waffle back and forth on it, honestly. Sometimes, I would swear they knew (like now) and other times I think they weren't involved at all.

There's so much confliciting information around the case. I give very little weight to lie detector tests, so it being inconclusive makes no difference in my opinion. But the fact that the handwriting analysis was found to be consistent to Patsy's (just written with the non-dominant hand), the exact dollar amount of the bonus, etc.

Elite Member

My senario is that Burke was molesting his sister. Patsy comes downstairs looking for the kids, and discovers the two in the basement. She swings at Burke and somehow hits JonBenet. Now the girl is dead. Patsy and John decide to cover up what happened in order to 'save' the remaining child and Patsy. So she goes to the kitchen and writes the ransom note and stages the 'kidnapping'.

Really, what kidnapper kills the child and then stops in the kitchen to write a note on the pad there with a pen in the kitchen? Oh and just happens to have the same handwriting as Patsy? Patsy and John were each other's alibis. And they sure lawyered up really fast and refused to co-operate with the police or take lie detector tests. If it were my child I would say hell yes, give me the polygraph so that you can eliminate us and get on with finding the person who did this to my child.

Patsy wrote that ransom note. I am convinced of it. When she prints the small letter "a" she switches styles, the same as the note does. Sometimes she prints it without the little tail on top.

http://blabbieville.tripod.com/patsychart-rn2full2.gif
    Last edited by sprynkles; October 7th, 2010 at 11:36 AM.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post

The DNA was so old and degraded it probably got on the underwear in the factory where it was made.

Whoever wrote that note was the killer. Patsy wrote that note.

End of story.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

What was the conclusion on tampering with the back door/window of the house?

According to one of those links posted there was a palm print on the cellar door that didn't match any family or friends. Not sure if I knew that before or not.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information