Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 150
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Pennsylvania boy, 11, charged with killing pregnant woman

  1. #76
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,426

    Default

    get it straight twitch, it's a cockatoo

    parrots have much less value, they will only get you a handicapped child.....and even for that you'd have to haggle
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  2. #77
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default

    What kind of kid can I get for a playstation?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  3. #78
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    53,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    get it straight twitch, it's a cockatoo

    parrots have much less value, they will only get you a handicapped child.....and even for that you'd have to haggle
    Hmmm. I need some sort of conversion table. Can I get anything for a budgie?

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

    -- Stephen Hawking

  4. #79
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,426

    Default

    What kind of kid can I get for a playstation?
    a homely one, on the low end of the IQ scale

    Now, if you have a wii, we can negotiate.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #80
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default

    You can get an fetus for that.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  6. #81
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Hmmm. I need some sort of conversion table. Can I get anything for a budgie?
    a very tiny one
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #82
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    How much for a cockatiel?

  8. #83
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,426

    Default

    we'll kidnap a third world orphan for you...how would you like a jolie-pitt?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #84
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    53,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    a very tiny one
    frozen embryo?

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

    -- Stephen Hawking

  10. #85
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,426

    Default

    how about one that's just very cold?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #86
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    I can't help but wonder how the father is going to feel about his son for the rest of his life. Can a relationship like that even be mended? I mean, the kid is 11, he had to know that he would get in trouble for killing 2 people.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  12. #87
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,472

    Default

    If the fetus had a gun, none of this would have even happened.

  13. #88
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    23,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I can't help but wonder how the father is going to feel about his son for the rest of his life. Can a relationship like that even be mended? I mean, the kid is 11, he had to know that he would get in trouble for killing 2 people.
    Well I've got my reservations about the dad in the first place, seeing as how I'm hearing there were previous threats made by the son and yet the kid still had access to a gun for this to happen.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #89
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oltifreakinbaby View Post
    Umm, I'm the poster above. May I ask what you meant by that statement?
    Umm, yes you may, and....

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm guessing it's because you have "freakin" and "baby" in your name.
    You guess right!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  15. #90
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    53,580

    Default

    God, I'm brilliant.

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

    -- Stephen Hawking

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: July 28th, 2008, 04:57 PM
  2. 6 accused of killing pregnant Illinois woman
    By celeb_2006 in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 11th, 2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: February 5th, 2008, 07:53 PM
  4. Maryland boy, 15, charged with killing family
    By celeb_2006 in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 4th, 2008, 04:21 PM
  5. Teen girl charged in cop killing
    By hotmommy in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 17th, 2007, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •