Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Pennsylvania boy, 11, charged with killing pregnant woman

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

....adding two names to the Boy Scouts' Hit List.....

you know you like the all men are evil threads it makes ya'll feel important if we mention you
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

looks like a 3rd name makes the list .. careful of the boyscouts recruiting in your neighborhood. I told you, I had to pull my kid out of the cub scouts when I saw the den "mother".... I still have nightmares about Cheryl Cubscouts and her husband....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

yeah i got recruited to be a den mother i pulled my kid outta that real quick lol its a sick place if they want ME lol

I KNOW!! Desperation is not a pleasant aroma.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

no it isn't which we have been telling Cynic for years bwahhhhhhhh

I bet the dads off to jail. Its a crime to leave a loaded gun where a child can get to it. But he went a step further and gave his son a gun to use when he wanted. Nice parenting skills dad
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I bet the dads off to jail. Its a crime to leave a loaded gun where a child can get to it. But he went a step further and gave his son a gun to use when he wanted. Nice parenting skills dad

Maybe is specific locales, are you sure that's the case in PA?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

....no, although the legal age in PA for gun ownership is 18, there are exceptions if the child is either under adult supervision or legally able to hunt (they have a mentoring program for children under 12).....

...so probably no charges against the father....but they are charging the kid as an adult.....

Really? No charges for a father that deliberately leaves a gun accessible to an 11 year old? Wow! That is sooo messed up. The dad gave him the gun for a Christmas present. A 20 gauge shotgun!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

DA: Blanket is evidence Pa. boy planned to kill

In this undated photo released by the Houk family shows Kenzie Marie Houk with her daughters Jenessa, left, and Adalynn in Wampum, Pa.. Eleven-year-old Jordan Brown is charged in the shooting death of the 26-year-old pregnant mother of two. (AP Photo/Thhe Houk Family)

DA: Blanket is evidence Pa. boy planned to kill

PITTSBURGH An 11-year-old boy apparently covered his shotgun with a blanket to keep it hidden when he left his bedroom, went downstairs and fatally shot his father's pregnant girlfriend in the head as she slept, a prosecutor said Monday.

The blue blanket, which has a quarter-sized hole that appeared to be singed from a shotgun blast, supports a claim that the crime was premeditated, Lawrence County District Attorney John Bongivengo said.

Police found the blanket in the farmhouse where the boy, Jordan Brown, lived with his father; the father's girlfriend, Kenzie Marie Houk; and her two daughters, ages 7 and 4. Houk was killed Friday morning while Brown's father was at work and the two girls were in the home, authorities believe.

"The operating theory is that he covered the gun with the blanket to hide it when he came downstairs" from his bedroom to shoot Houk, who was in a first-floor bedroom, Bongivengo said. "It wasn't used to muffle (the shot) or anything, the blanket wasn't thick enough for that."

Brown got the youth-sized shotgun as a Christmas present, and used it to win a turkey shoot on Valentine's Day.

After shooting Houk, the boy ran to get on a school bus with the 7-year-old, who saw him toss something from his pocket on the ground, Bongivengo said. Police later found a spent 20-gauge shotgun shell at that spot.

The girl later implicated the boy in the killing, saying she saw him with what she believed to be a shotgun and heard a loud bang, Bongivengo has said.
    Brown is charged as an adult with criminal homicide. In Pennsylvania, there is no criminal homicide charge in juvenile court.

"Because the juvenile system only has jurisdiction until he's 21, the last thing I want is a 21-year-old who's going to be out on the streets and willing to kill you," Bongivengo said.

Houk's family told police the boy had threatened her and her 7-year-old daughter in the weeks before the shooting, Bongivengo said. Houk's family has told The Associated Press the boy may have been jealous of Houk and her children.

"If this person were 18, we'd be looking at pursuing the death penalty," Bongivengo said.

Defense attorney Dennis Elisco has said he plans to ask a judge to move the case to juvenile court and to have the boy released on bail to his father. Brown is being held at the Lawrence County Jail, where jail officials said they don't have adequate accommodations for someone that young. He is being kept separate from the jail's approximately 300 adult inmates.
    Elisco didn't return calls for comment Monday. He has said the boy hasn't confessed to the shooting and he doubts the physical evidence will support police's claim that the boy killed Houk with one shot to the back of her head.

The Associated Press could not immediately locate relatives of the boy and his father for comment Monday.

Youth sized gun? WTF?

They make 'youth' guns? FFS! Good ol USA. Oh and this boy needs locking up for a long time.

You know if she'd had a gun she could have defended herself and none of this would've happened......

I can't believe they make kid sized guns either, that's messed up.
    Last edited by Rondette; February 24th, 2009 at 09:29 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information