Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    This has nothing to do with Christianity. It's has everything to do with Islam, the religion of "peace". There, I said it. It's time a few of our so-called "leaders" did too.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It does not, ffs. It has to do with a subsect of fucking cray, of which Christianity has plenty.
    You guys misunderstand me. I'm not saying it has anything to do with Christianity. I was saying that I remember that in the Bible somewhere it says humanity will destroy itself, as a response to Orangeslice's question How do we stop this? In other words my answer SHOULD be read as: humans do it unto humans. Every religion has killed out of its name during the course of history. Now it's the muslims that do it. In other centuries people were burned as witches by people who called themselves christians. THAT's what I was saying: people will kill the human race.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I read there were screams of, "This is from Syria!!!!" as the gunfire exploded. No outlets are outright saying it yet, but it's clear its heavily implied this is ISIS. I have goosebumps. It seems nowhere is safe anymore. Maybe it never was ...

A*O

I will accept your argument when the Methodist, Buddhist, Jewish and Hindu suicide bombers start to behead "infidels", enslave and rape women and children, throw gays off high buildings and other acts of tolerance, love and kindness.

News coming through that, *shock* ISIS have carried out these attacks.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

ISIS has clearly been waiting to make their big 9/11 kind of mark. I would not be shocked.
    I don't know what this means for the future. The hard part is these are terrorists, not a country with an army, they do not abide by the Geneva Convention, or any kind of humanity. We have European and American teens joining them who knows they could come back and be sleeper cells. This is the reality of terror, you never know when or where and they want you to live in fear that it will happen whenever you leave your home, wherever you may go.

I'm hearing that the hostage situation has been resolved, no word on the amount of victims there.

Just reported: A suspect arrested told authorities "I am Syrian, I am here with two others, and this is an ISIS operation." Also that twelve hostages have been freed.

Horrifying.

Apparently there were attacks on 7 locations in total, not 3. 2 terrorists reported as killed during the raid.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I'm hearing that the hostage situation has been resolved, no word on the amount of victims there.
    Reddit live feed is saying a witness said there's dozens dead inside.

A*O

Upwards of 4 million people are expected to flood into Europe from the Syria region in coming months and years. Many are genuine refugees fleeing persecution and violence. Some are "sleeper" terrorists planning exactly this kind of atrocity. There are also unknown numbers of native born French, German, Swedish, British. These radicalised ISIS jihadis don't need to travel to Syria to fight, they can strap on the Semtex and bomb their local mall. Even in America.
    HWBL and LaFolie like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Does anyone remember if LaFolie lives in Paris? I checked her facebook but location is not listed.

I hope you're well, LaFolie (as well as can be expected) if you are reading this.

It's a horrible and sickening day.
    HWBL, Bellatheball and Serendipity like this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I just don't see how there can be an end to this. In most situations people have a natural instinct to survive, ISIS doesn't care. They have no worries about getting out alive. You get rid of one cell and there's 5 others that pop up in it's place.

Now, with the holiday's in America, I'm sure everything here will be a nightmare.
    HWBL and Fly_On_TheWall like this.

This a tragedy but is not the end of civilization or start of WWIII. Islam is a beautiful faith and the majority are peace loving people. Fear mongering does nothing but spread hate.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

For those who want to follow on TV, Brian Williams is anchoring on MSNBC.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This is only the beginning and my state took in a lot of refugees. we border canada. Yeah I have cnn myself, tried to turn it off, but can't, this is a nightmare. Six to seven attacks?

no religion is a beautiful faith IMO, it's about delusion and control for the most part.
    We shouldn't hate Muslims as a whole but I wish religion and its associated tribalism would die out.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information