Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

Elite Member

(A*O, your pooches are so adorable.)

Anonymous publishes details of 'ISIS recruiters' and takes down 5,500 Twitter accounts

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/anonymous-publishes-details-of-isis-recruiters-and-takes-down-5500-twitter-accounts/ar-BBnbAGF

Mirror
    By Jasper Hamill 19 hrs ago

Reuters Anonymous publishes details of 'IS recruiters' and takes down 5,500 Twitter accounts

Anonymous has begun publishing the names and addresses of alleged ISIS recruiters.

The masked hacking group declared war against the Islamic State in the wake of the Paris attacks, vowing to silence extremist propaganda and expose undercover operatives.

Now it has leaked details of at least five men it claims are recruiters for the terror group, as well as taking down 5,500 Twitter accounts.

Mirror Online has seen the names, addresses and phone numbers of men living in countries including Afghanistan, Tunisia and Somalia.

Anonymous activists also claimed to have identified a "high-ranking" recruiter living in Europe, but have not yet published an address.

We have contacted some of the men who have been named, but they have not replied and we have been unable to verify if the allegations against them are true.

Some Anonymous spokesmen claimed to have closed down a total of 5,500 ISIS supporters' Twitter accounts, whilst others put the figure at 900.

Hitting these accounts is seen as a way of shutting down the ISIS recruitment and propaganda machine.

A group of hackers called GhostSec is also working feverishly to identify the Paris attackers.

"We have been flooded with data," a source told us.

Anonymous is now compiling a massive list of Twitter accounts and web pages ahead of a large cyber-assault due to take place later this evening.

It is expected to use a tactic called a "DDoS attack" to shut down websites.

Yesterday, the hackers released a video which warned: "You should know that we will find you and we will not let you go."

"Expect massive cyber attacks. War is declared.

"Get prepared."
    panic likes this.

#allhailanonymous
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Have any of their "wars" actually led to anything?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

They might accomplish what fighter jets can't. I will be watching this with great interest.
    panic likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Their war on Scientology didn't seem to do much.
    kasippu likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Have any of their "wars" actually led to anything?

Yeah. That Ohio town where the football players raped that girl and the cops covered for them was their first.
    sluce and lindsaywhit like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And now names of KKK members have been made public thanks to them.
    BITTER likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Laying awake at night listening to BBC gives one a scary picture of what could happen, what IS happening. When attacks like this are so random, it's impossible to truly feel safe. Now they are saying that the French gov't ignored warning signs of this attack? And several of the terrorists are in flight as we speak. In different Euro countries, using their contacts to go underground and evade capture. It's scary. And now the attacks in Mali. I'm waiting for them to pull another stunt in Asia.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Stop listening, Bitter. It can make you crazy. All we can do is to continue to live our lives, but be aware of our surroundings. If you go into hiding, they win.

Last night I got so tired of hearing about it, at around 1am I put my classical CDs in my radio and dreamt of Chopin and Grieg. Had to. And I think I'm going to do that again tonight. I cannot sleep unless the radio or TV is on.
    sluce, yanna, panic and 2 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I banned myself from updates,videos and heart breaking stories overload.I just manage to make me a wreck and i do nothing for those suffering..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I have chosen to honor those who were lost, by living.

A*O

I am glad in a way that this issue is no longer perceived as "someone else's problem" and people are waking up to how it touches us all one way or another. Those of us who live far away from Europe and the Middle East might be tempted to think it won't happen here. Well I'm afraid it can and it probably will but our response should be the old cliche, keep calm and carry on.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I am glad in a way that this issue is no longer perceived as "someone else's problem" and people are waking up to how it touches us all one way or another. Those of us who live far away from Europe and the Middle East might be tempted to think it won't happen here. Well I'm afraid it can and it probably will but our response should be the old cliche, keep calm and carry on.
    I agree, but the idiot yokels around here (bum fuck South Carolina) thinking a terrorist is hiding in every garage are pretty tiresome too. This is my favorite response I've seen so far:

JESUS CHRIST THE SYRIAN REFUGEES AREN'T COMING TO WHATEVER GLORIFIED TRAILER PARK / FEMA CAMP / OPEN AIR METH LAB OR DYSTOPIAN INNER RING TRACT HOUSING AND STRIP MALL FART-FUCK OF A SUBURB YOU CALL HOME, THEY WOULD TAKE ONE LOOK AT YOUR SAD EXCUSE FOR A LIFE AND THINK "I'LL GO BACK AND TAKE MY CHANCES, DID YOU SEE THAT WOMAN WITH THE 'BAD BITCH' TATTOO HER TORSO LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE WAS BAKING BREAD IN A HALTER TOP." THE FACT THAT YOU GOT A SECOND HARDEES (NEXT TO THE PELLAGRA CLINIC) DOES NOT MAKE PIGSKNUCKLE COUNTY AN APPEALING TERRORIST TARGET, IF ISIS ATTACKS THEY WILL ATTACK A CITY BECAUSE CITIES HAVE LANDMARKS AND PEOPLE WHO WALK PLACES. WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO KILL YOU WHEN THEY COULD SIT BACK AND LET CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE DO THE JOB, BE SURE TO BUY MORE GUNS THOUGH THEY'RE REALLY KEEPING YOUR VINYL SIDED RANCH HOUSE SAFE. YES THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT TO GET YOU BUT THEY'RE NOT CALLED "ISIS" THEY'RE CALLED THE COLLECTION AGENCY AND YOUR GUNS WILL ONLY IMPRESS THEM TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY WILL FETCH SOMETHING AT AUCTION WHEN YOUR PROPERTY IS SEIZED TO PAY THE MEDICAL BILLS FOR YOUR LAST SIX ANGIOPLASTIES BUT YOU REALLY SHOWED OBUMMER BY NOT SIGNING UP FOR INSURANCE YOU DANIEL FUCKIN' BOONE RUGGED INDIVIDUALIST YOU.

My god. That's brilliant.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Thread Information