Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

To Muslims, black dogs are Sheitan...
    effie2 likes this.

If you train them properly, they will only be Sheitan outside.
    LaFolie, yanna, Kittylady and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I had my FB feed show conspiracy theories about how the Syrian passport was a plant (what? the fingers too?) and that we are all so ridiculous because we don't post about students in Nigeria who were murdered 6 months ago and we post about dogs and that it is just a filthy dog. Fuck you, you fucker, it was a police officer, a bomb sniffing dog and you can fuck off. I would defriend asap but it was a friend of a friend who was posting that crap.

*Although as a cat person, I have to give it to them for their love of cats!
    I must have the same FB friends. I have a lot of muslims friends and they are the sweetest kindest people but I wish they stopped sharing all this nonsense on FB. Like this one

Who the hell misses Saddam? I am totally not ok with what the US did to Iraq but missing a brutal dictator? But I have decided to not reply on any of those and just come and vent here!
    HWBL likes this.

Wise strategy, kasippu. You can also choose not to watch their stuff anymore or ban retarded sites that people share from.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If you train them properly, they will only be Sheitan outside.
    How about a round of applause for our Mohandas, Ladies and Gentleman!

i just don't know how people cannot like animals... Dogs are beautiful creatures.

Elite Member

Paris attacks: five-year-old survived Bataclan shootings after being shielded by his mother's dead body

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/paris-attacks-five-year-old-survived-bataclan-shootings-after-being-shielded-by-his-mothers-dead-body/ar-BBn9Qgb?li=AAabC8j&ocid=

The Independent
    Caroline Mortimer 20 hrs ago

A five year old boy survived the massacre in the Bataclan theatre after he was sheltered from the bullets by the body of his dead mother.

Louis had been attending the Eagles of Death Metal concert with his mother Elsa Delplace, 35, and his grandmother Patricia San Martin, 61, when it was attacked by terrorist gunmen.

Ms Delplace and Ms San Martin were both shot dead as they tried to protect him - leaving him covered in blood.

In a tribute to Ms Delplace in Le Point magazine, her friend Sihem Souid wrote: "Elsa Delplace and her mother Patricia died on Friday under a hail of bullets under the Bataclan.

"Her son Louis, her ray of sunshine, was with her. Louis was found in Vincennes, distraught and covered in his mother's blood as she tried to protect him from the bullets.

"Elsa was a joyous person who always had a smile on her lips, even at difficult times. She was involved in the voluntary, cultural and artistic worlds. She played the cello brilliantly.

© Provided by The Independent

"She always fought against injustice. I think it was part of her family - her Chilean mother fled the dictatorship of Pinochet."

89 people died in the Bataclan theatre on Friday night when gunman opened fire on the packed rock concert before detonating suicide vests.

A further 40 people were killed in co-ordinated attacks across the city in several restaurants and outside the Stade de France football stadium.

Tributes have flooded in for all the victims of the attacks.

In a Facebook post, French journalist Antoine Leiris, whose wife Hélène Muyal-Leiris also died in the Bataclan attack, said "you will not have my hatred".

He said: "I don’t know who you are and I don’t want to know, you are dead souls. If this God for whom you kill blindly made us in his image, every bullet in the body of my wife is a wound in his heart.

"So no, I will not give you the satisfaction of hating you. You want it, but to respond to hatred with anger would be to give in to the same ignorance that made you what you are."

Well, they have officially confirmed they killed the mastermind in the raid yesterday.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I haven't seen this posted here yet, but it is security cam footage from three different angles of the attackers spraying a pub with AK-47s while customers frantically jump for cover. The original video did not cut off the top of the video frame - what you would have seen though was an attacker coming back and standing directly over a customer to shoot her, but his gun jams and he runs off. The better version is on LiveLeak.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    To Muslims, black dogs are Sheitan...
    Reason # 2,009,043 why religion is fucking stupid.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Since yesterday evening the terror threat level in Sweden has been raised to "high" (=four). It is pretty scary with all the police on the streets.

Now I want a black dog.
    LaFolie, Sarzy, panic and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Now I want a black dog.
    I've got two. As you can see they're mean muthafuckas

I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

There's a black dog called Blackjack in my neighbourhood, he's a Lab/Alsatian mix. He's so cute!
    roslyntaberfan likes this.

Toto!
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^Dorothy!

Thread Information