Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Practically the last country I'd blame, if any, would be Greece.
    Totally agree with this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

To understand what's going on, you need to read this Atlantic article: What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic
    Thanks Mo. Fascinating article and brings a lot of perspective.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

A*O

Excellent article Mo.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Isn't that Putin's position? Let the dictators contain this shit?
    If it is, that may be the only defensible position he's ever had. In the U.S., we can't seem to learn the lesson that arming rebels against a shitty fucking dictator ends up in an even worse situation. Fuck sake, those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it and all....
    Kittylady, effie2, LaFolie and 5 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

A*O

I read an interesting article which said that if Obama/Putin/EU/NATO chose an IS stronghold city and nuked it off the face of the Earth, collateral damage notwithstanding, these fuckers might get the message that they can and will be eliminated with extreme prejudice if they don't stop their mad jihad. Unfortunately they won't because they are doing "God's will" so it would probably make the situation even worse for soft civilian targets in the Infidel West, eg Paris. They could ask Iran to help retaliate now Obama has given it the green light to develop a nuclear weapons programme.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Europe has water and reasonable temperatures, not surprised we are invaded. The religious bullshit is a cover/strong incentive/uniting force. Need to start learning Arabic asap.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    ... if Obama/Putin/EU/NATO chose an IS stronghold city and nuked it off the face of the Earth...
    This times many. Okay, I'll leave now.

I just don't understand what those brain donors were going for in Stade de France. 3 of them blew themselves up and managed to kill one bystander? I mean, after they weren't allowed in the stadium to do some real damage they just blew themselves up right there?
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

^Apparently, that's what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I just don't understand what those brain donors were going for in Stade de France. 3 of them blew themselves up and managed to kill one bystander? I mean, after they weren't allowed in the stadium to do some real damage they just blew themselves up right there?

Yes. They aren't just prepared to die a martyr for their religion, they seek it, are euphoric at the idea of it.

The ultimate radical Islamic orgasm if you will.
    joebob likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

One reporter asked that question as well - why didn't the suicide bomber just let go when he wasn't allowed into the stadium? Thousands of people were filing in at that time - unless it was a carefully timed event (you explode, you explode, you shoot up restaurant, you shoot up concert.....).
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

No one accused them of being very smart,Brookie.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    No one accused them of being very smart,Brookie.
    Again, the savage and eviscerating comedy they deserve as a response to their bone-headed ideology and actions will not be forthcoming, unfortunately. Yeah, something more intelligent than Charlie Hebdo...
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I think this coward at the SdF did not expect to be controlled while the match was already ongoing. Normally, also from my experience, when you 'arrive late' at a game, security people 'wink you through'. God these security guards needs to be praised forever ! I think the plan was that one (who had the ticket) would go inside the stadium and causing a massacre (they aimed for a bloodbath on LIVE television) and once the people who would have fleed the stadium, the other two bastards would have waited for them...
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post
    I think this coward at the SdF did not expect to be controlled while the match was already ongoing. Normally, also from my experience, when you 'arrive late' at a game, security people 'wink you through'. God these security guards needs to be praised forever ! I think the plan was that one (who had the ticket) would go inside the stadium and causing a massacre (they aimed for a bloodbath on LIVE television) and once the people who would have fleed the stadium, the other two bastards would have waited for them...
    i think the plan was as deutsche explained. but i think they always knew that security not letting them in was a possibility so they blew themselves up anyway because any kind of explosion at an iconic place like the stade de france (with the president in attendance to boot) would cause a major distraction from the other attacks in the city. it wasn't dumb at all imo.
    where the french were very smart was in letting the game go on despite the blasts and i'm pretty sure they jammed cell phone reception in the stadium too because people reported that they couldn't text or receive messages and didn't start to find out about what was going on until late in the second half when the game was almost over. very smart move on behalf of french security, it avoided mass chaos.
    Clubber Lang, effie2, stef and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information