Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Like Tree426Likes

Thread: Oscar Pistorius "Trial Of The Century" Starts Today

*wonders what Greys had in mind for his rectum*
    sprynkles and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    My sweet baboo should not be in prison, he can't defend himself properly! He's going to have an 11 inch rectum by the time I finally meet him.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    *wonders what Greys had in mind for his rectum*
    She a sick bitch. Yet she calls me a weirdo.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Her sweet baboon should most definitely be in prison and he will be!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    She a sick bitch. Yet she calls me a weirdo.

Because you are. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    OrangeSlice and Seapharris7 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

His sentencing hearing has started with the charge upgraded on appeal from manslaughter to murder. Minimum sentence 15 years. His psychiatrist says he's a "broken man" suffering depression and anxiety. Good.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

There's AO! G'day.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    His sentencing hearing has started with the charge upgraded on appeal from manslaughter to murder. Minimum sentence 15 years. His psychiatrist says he's a "broken man" suffering depression and anxiety. Good.
    Probably can't even eat pretzels or do any decorating, poor guy...

fgg

OSCAR PISTORIUS
    WALKS ON STUMPS IN COURT
    ... I Deserve Mercy

In a move that shocked a South African courtroom, ex-Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius removed his prosthetic legs in court Wednesday -- and walked around on his stumps.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

pics at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh please.

This guy makes me sick. I never want to hear his damn name ever again.
    HWBL, arie_skop and garysgirl1999 like this.

Elite Member

He can walk on his thumbs if he wants. He's a murderer and I'm not impressed nor do I have any pity for him.
    Sarzy, HWBL, arie_skop and 4 others like this.

A*O

As for the pathetic stumps trick in court, give the guy an Oscar - zing!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    OSCAR PISTORIUS
    WALKS ON STUMPS IN COURT
    ... I Deserve Mercy

In a move that shocked a South African courtroom, ex-Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius removed his prosthetic legs in court Wednesday -- and walked around on his stumps.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

pics at the link
    Boo-ffing-hoo. As an athlete he wanted to be seen as equal or even superior to able bodied people because whoa, look at his determination and what he achieved. And now he's the poor disabled 'victim' of this 'terrible mistake' and we are supposed to sympathize with him? F you, you cold blooded, lying, murderer.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I am a terrible, terrible person. I saw the pictures and immediately thought of this episode of American Dad...

Or maybe because I find it incredibly difficult to have even an atom of sympathy for that murdering bastard Pistorius.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 6 years in prison for the murder of Reeva Steenkamp

We last checked in on Oscar Pistorius in December, when he was found guilty of murdering Reeva Steenkamp – go here to review the previous story. The guilty verdict in December 2015 came after several years of circus-like bullsh-t, including an initial guilty verdict of culpable homicide and a 10-month prison sentence for Pistorius. He was under house arrest in his uncle’s mansion for a while too. Well, they’re going to keep appealing and re-appealing, I guess. Pistorius was just sentenced to six years for the murder conviction, but guess what? He gets to appeal it.

Oscar Pistorius, the former Olympic and Paralympic star, has been sentenced to six years in prison for murder by a South African judge. The 29-year-old double-amputee, who became known the world over as the “Blade Runner,” faced up to 15 years in prison for fatally shooting his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp through a bathroom door of his home in 2013.

On Wednesday, Judge Thokozile Masipa said Pistorius had become a “fallen hero” and that his remorse for the shooting was a compelling reason for leniency, the Associated Press reports.

“He’s a fallen hero, he’s lost his career and he’s ruined financially. The worst is that having taken life of a fellow human being in the manner that he did he cannot be at peace. Recovery is possible, but it will depend mostly on the accused,” Masipa said during her ruling in Johannesburg, the Wall Street Journal reports.

Steenkamp’s parents, Barry and June, wiped away tears as the sentences was read, according the to Journal. Pistorius sat stoically as the judge explained her decision, CBS News reports.

Pistorius, who shot Steenkamp multiple times through a locked bathroom door at his home, has always maintained that he acted in self-defense, believing that an intruder had barricaded himself in the room. He says he never meant to shoot Steenkamp. To drive home the point, defense attorneys had him remove his prosthetic legs last month and walk across the court room on his stumps to show how vulnerable he was at the time of the late-night shooting.

Masipa had previously convicted Pistorius of manslaughter and sentenced him to five years in prison. He served less than one year before being released on bail during appeal. In December, an appeals court ruled Pistorius was guilty of murder and sent the case back to Masipa for a new sentence. Pistorius can still appeal the judge’s sentence, CBS reports.

[From People]

The judge’s statement made me sick to my stomach. If you believe that Oscar murdered Reeva in cold blood – which is what I believe, that they were fighting and she was cowering in the toilet stall to get away from an angry and armed Pistorius – then hearing the judge’s sympathy for a murderer is callow and shameful. “He’s a fallen hero, he’s lost his career and he’s ruined financially.” Poor f—king baby, right? HE IS A MURDERER. That’s what the court said on appeal. “The worst is that having taken life of a fellow human being in the manner that he did he cannot be at peace.” Oh, so sad that HE will never be at peace for murdering his girlfriend.

Cele|bitchy | Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 6 years in prison for the murder of Reeva Steenkamp
    HWBL likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Still not enough time for what he did...but a lot of bad things can happen to him in six years.

One can hope, anyway.
    HWBL, Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information