Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Oscar Pistorius arrested after girlfriend shot dead

If she was shot through the door... that does NOT bode well for the intruder angle.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

So he shot her through the bathroom door? That sounds pretty ominous

eta - Mel you obviously read faster than me
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

wow@ at the Nike ad! Wrong use of words there. I honestly can't believe this has happened, and another sports star in the news for the wrong reasons.

I see he's playing up for the court already! I really really hope if this was deliberate he doesn't get away with a lighter sentence because he's a 'national hero' as they say. But things seem to be moving fast with the case which is good.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    maybe he sleeps with his legs on.
    I ll probably rot in hell but i think this is hilarious and i am loling right now!
    Kittylady and Belt Up like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I don't know why this story is upsetting me so much, but it is. I really fell in love with this guy during the London Olympics. Its breaking my heart and as much as I celeb watch, I ought to know better than to get attached to these entitled asshats.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    If she was shot through the door... that does NOT bode well for the intruder angle.
    Very sad to think that she may have been running away from him and thought she would be protected behind a locked bathroom door.

Is this the guy Katt Williams calls "poor little tink tink?"
    shedevilang likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Is this the guy Katt Williams calls "poor little tink tink?"
    BAD!

CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

That tweet about the washing machine. Paranoid? Drugs?

^^I don't know if it's paranoia or South Africa. He has two bats, a revolver and a machine gun. There is no way in hell I would ever feel safe.

I mentioned my South African friends before and she said she will never go back. Her family was terrorized by a gang in their neighborhood.

The NRA is now claiming that if there had only been a gun in the bathroom -- in addition to the bedroom, the dining room, next to the window, in the chimney flue, and under the kitty litter box -- Reeva would have been able to properly defend herself.
    Sarzy, laynes, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Former boyfriend of Reeva Steenkamp says he hopes 'justice is served long, hard and ice cold in world's worst prison'

• Alan Taylor dated Reeva Steenkamp for six months while she was a student
    • He described her as a 'beautiful person' and 'intelligent'
    • Sprinter Oscar Pistorius has been charged with the 30-year-old's murder

By Sara Malm and Steve Nolan
    PUBLISHED: 21:10, 14 February 2013 | UPDATED: 11:53, 15 February 2013

A former boyfriend of model Reeva Steenkamp, who was allegedly shot dead by Olympic and Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius has said that he hopes 'justice is served long, hard and ice cold'.
    Alan Taylor, 32, a DJ and bar manager from Port Elizabeth, South Africa, was shocked when he heard the news that Miss Steenkamp had been shot dead at the sprinter's home in Pretoria, South Africa.
    The pair were a couple for six months during Miss Stenkamp’s time as a law student and Mr Taylor describes her as a ‘very intelligent, beautiful person, easy on the eye as well as an amazing character' who graduated amongst the top ten per cent of her class.

'Beautiful': Alan Taylor, 31, left, has said that he hopes 'justice is served' following the death of his former girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, right

He told MailOnline: ‘She is absolutely everything everyone says she is, and more, and the world is definitely a worse place without her.
    ‘She touched many lives and was headed for stardom.
    ‘It makes me sad that someone took away someone so special, so young.

More...

The pair broke up due to outside influences but Mr Taylor says their relationship is one he will ‘always cherish and remember as some of the best times I had.’
    He added: ‘I’ve always regretted the way we broke up, but we did stay in touch and she helped me through a very difficult time before I left South Africa.
    Happy memories: Mr Taylor dated Miss Steenkamp for six months and says that they are 'some of the best times' he had

‘I sincerely, with all my heart, hope justice is served long, hard and ice cold (in one of the worst prisons in the world).’

Paralympic gold medalist Pistorius was behind bars last night after he was charged with 30-year-old Miss Steenkamp's murder.
    Steenkamp, who had been dating the 26-year-old Pistorius for two months, was shot four times in the head, chest and arm inside his mansion at 4am.
    Sources have said that the athlete, 26, shot Miss Steenkamp after mistaking her for an intruder, but police in South Africa say that they are treating her death as murder.
    Pistorius was due in court yesterday afternoon, but that appearance has now been delayed until 7am (GMT) today.
    Law graduate Miss Steenkamp had modelled for a variety of top names including FHM magazine, Clover and Italian company Zui.
    Her publicist said that she was about to embark on a career in television.
    Tragically, Miss Steenkamp had spoken only hours before her death of her excitement for Valentine's Day.
    She said: 'What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow??? #getexcited #ValentinesDay'
    Replying to a follower, she later added: 'That sounds amazing! Wow that's what it's all about! It should be a day of love for everyone may it be blessed!'

Charged: Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius, right, leaves the Boschkop police station, east of Pretoria, South Africa, after being charged with murder yesterday

Beauty: A modelling photo used in Reeva Steenkamp's portfolio. Mr Taylor said that she 'touched many lives and was headed for stardom'

Read more: Reeva Steenkamp's former boyfriend hopes for Oscar Pistorius 'justice is served long, hard and ice cold' | Mail Online

This just makes me sick! So much promise.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The way so many people are pulling out the most obscure theories to try and defend him is borderline scary. I mean, I know it can be hard to see somebody fall so hard from grace, but come on, it's already highly unlikely that this was an accident.
    Sarzy, Lenny and garysgirl1999 like this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information