Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Oscar Pistorius arrested after girlfriend shot dead

They cremated her? I know it sounds awful and as a grieving family sometimes you just want closure, but I would leave the body intact in these circumstances. That way, at least it could be exhumed if need be later. There was evidence of blows to her skull from the bat, right? How did he explain that away? If he is found not guilty, I hope he's drug tested at every race. That would end his career quickly.
    Brando and rollo like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    They cremated her? I know it sounds awful and as a grieving family sometimes you just want closure, but I would leave the body intact in these circumstances. That way, at least it could be exhumed if need be later. There was evidence of blows to her skull from the bat, right? How did he explain that away? If he is found not guilty, I hope he's drug tested at every race. That would end his career quickly.
    Not to worry. You can be sure that body was photographed from stem to stern first. No way would cremation be allowed unless every inch was detailed in autopsy.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Just as there a plenty of holes in his story, there are even more in the bungling prosecution/police. What brainiac put that doofus cop in charge? What a gift to his lawyers! The general consensus is that this is already OJ 2 so why bother having a trial. The only hope is that they will appoint a judge with some balls and integrity who isn't afraid to make himself a target (probably literally) for locking up poor disabled Oscar.

Actually, I predict he'll be charged with involuntary manslaughter, get a token suspended sentence and be welcomed back as a hero with his creepy family still saying it was all an unfortunate misunderstanding and its the Blonde's fault anyway.
    I agree with that assessment. It won't be a verdict on murder, I'm afraid. I think it'll be manslaughter of some form.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Even though he is an evil, lying, girlfriend-murdering, roid-raging asshat, I'd still hit it **hangs head in shame**
    I KNOW! Of course, I'm not sure if I believe the roid-raging part. I think if that were true, they'd be using that as an excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Not me, I would have been hitting that hot young rugby player.
    why can't we hit both?
    Aw c'mon, can't I have just one?
    yes. yes you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Not to worry. You can be sure that body was photographed from stem to stern first. No way would cremation be allowed unless every inch was detailed in autopsy.
    Even without photos, there would have been an autopsy. If there were blows to the head - with a BAT - it would have been noted.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Even though he is an evil, lying, girlfriend-murdering, roid-raging asshat, I'd still hit it **hangs head in shame**
    Not if he hit you first and shot you 4 times
    yanna, A*O, arie_skop and 1 others like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Silver Member

The Pistorius are one sick bunch. No, they won't convict him.

TIME Magazine's cover story on Pistorius says the crime has roots in South Africa's apartheid culture. I disagree. This is more about domestic violence. Not a damn thing to do with race. Even without South Africa's violent, crime-ridden, gun-obsessed culture, Oscar would have still committed violence against Reeva. It's been proven that he has anger issues.
    Callalily, rollo, Sarzy and 3 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

We have seen those issues! Right on TV.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

I'll probably get into trouble for this but most of the white South Africans I've dealt with professionally and socially do have a kind of prickly arrogance and/or superiority complex. Oscar is a perfect example. They definitely have a siege mentality so maybe that's why they project this major Attitude Problem.
    faithanne and BITTER like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I wouldn't say most white South Africans, but definitely some of them have that mentality. Especially the Afrikaners. Oscar spoke English at home, but there were enough Boerish influences in his clan over the centuries.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'll probably get into trouble for this but most of the white South Africans I've dealt with professionally and socially do have a kind of prickly arrogance and/or superiority complex. Oscar is a perfect example. They definitely have a siege mentality so maybe that's why they project this major Attitude Problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I wouldn't say most white South Africans, but definitely some of them have that mentality. Especially the Afrikaners. Oscar spoke English at home, but there were enough Boerish influences in his clan over the centuries.
    I was the assistant to two white South Africans at an accounting firm - they were both very nice. The man, who had made partner, was Afrikaner, and always pleasant towards me. The woman was a young manager of Jewish origin. They were both as sweet as pie. Very generous with the AMEX gift cards at holiday time, as well as other gifts. When Sarah got married, I was one of the first people she showed her wedding album to. She was a very lovely woman. I met her husband, and he creeped me out a little bit. Didn't smile, and was always darting his eyes from side to side.

One the navy cruiser I was on, there was one white South African who fits into the category you talk about. He got into a fight with a couple of African-Americans because he would say things about black women. He LOVED black women, and it bothered some of the brothers that a white South African could get with a sister. And there were plenty in San Diego more than happy to give him what he needed. He did have an arrogant, entitled air about him. I kept my distance. The one thing I remember about him is that for someone so ruggedly handsome, his teeth were awful. Eventually the Navy replaced them all.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Default at the risk of getting into trouble

I was gonna ask whether you were confusing them with Germans, and then I remembered this.

Last edited by AgentOrange; March 8th, 2013 at 11:51 PM.

A*O

Now we're both in trouble.

Apparently Oscar has applied to have his bail conditions eased so he can travel overseas. I bet they let him.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

OMG, this guy is clueless. So much like O.J. I really don't think he understands the seriousness of all of this. And they should let him travel? Why, so he can go to a country with no extradition policies?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I was gonna ask whether you were confusing them with Germans,
    wrong continent.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Thread Information