Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Ohio Town Protecting Football Player Rapists

I thought I read there was s photo of her with semen on her stomach, or a text about it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I went back and looked and I didn't see anything about that. A lot of things have been reported as "facts" in this case and then have been "retracted" or "adjusted" to fit what actually happened. Like Sluce said, this is bad enough, it doesn't require any "enhancing" by the fucking media. The girl was apparently receiving death threats from local assholes over all of this and I think it's time the poor girl was able to blend back into society and be left alone.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I thought I read there was s photo of her with semen on her stomach, or a text about it.
    I read texts from her ex boyfriend that he sent to her the next day to see if she was ok. He'd been at the party, saw what was happening, and didn't intervene (tho he claims he tried). He took a pic of her passed out on the floor because the rapists said there was semen on her belly. Based on reading the texts, he came across a bit jealous and wanted "proof" she had been with one of the boys. He shared the pic with her and then deleted it at her request.

I haven't seen anything from the trial that proves one way or the other if she was ejaculated on.

The ex boyfriends seems like a real asshole too. During the show that reviewed many of the details of the case with the police and DAs, one of the pictures, of her being carried out of the 2nd house, was posed at the request of the ex who thought it was funny. He took the picture but she is fully dressed and appears to be passed out. One boy is holding her arms and another is holding her legs as they carry her towards the basement steps to go upstairs and leave the house. The witnesses statements do not show that the ex did anything to stop it at all. Seems more like he egged them on. However, nothing sexual had been done to her at that point. Mays raped her in the backseat of the car between the 2nd and 3rd house. Then Richardson raped her in the basement of the 3rd home. Her friends told the police and DAs that they tried to stop her from leaving the 1st house with the guys but she said she wanted to be with Mays, she had a crush on him. The girlfriends also went to the 2nd house and again said they tried to get her to leave with them, but she refused. They said she was very drunk as she sat on the curb at the 2nd house getting sick. She took off her shirt because she had vomitted on herself. Then Richardson gave her his jacket so she wasn't sitting there in her bra. The friends then left and went home while the victim left with the boys for the 3rd house.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

This whole thing disgusts me. It would have been so easy to call her parents or shit, just drop her off on her front stoop and ring the bell and run. But no, she was violated again and again for shits and giggles. It's hard to comprehend. And I too have noticed that half of the stories have been retracted because I know I read something about her being "roofied" when this news first broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I don't defend what these boys did at ALL but... I don't think (based on everything I've read) that they urinated on her or ejaculated on her. They DID digitally rape her and they deserve what they get for that. One guy joked (because this kind of shit is just hilarious) that he'd pay anyone $3.00 to piss on her - no one took him up on that. I don't recall reading anything about ejaculating on her.
    I remember reading that they did, or that was the story at that time. I haven't gone back to check so it could have changed or been retracted or I could be wrong and it was a 'rumour'. My mistake. But I still hope they rot in hell.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    This whole thing disgusts me. It would have been so easy to call her parents or shit, just drop her off on her front stoop and ring the bell and run. But no, she was violated again and again for shits and giggles. It's hard to comprehend. And I too have noticed that half of the stories have been retracted because I know I read something about her being "roofied" when this news first broke.
    Their sense of entitlement kept them from doing the right thing with this girl. Also, the fact that they were drunk and stupid teenagers contributed to that. I remember being a teenager and getting pretty fucked up and if anybody had called my parents and "snitched" on me, I'd have been pretty pissed. Teenagers have that stupid sense of camaraderie and anything you do in front of your friends is supposed to be ok and kept quiet.
    I find this whole thing with the story being adjusted as we go really unsettling. This is/was a rape and that in and of itself is despicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    I remember reading that they did, or that was the story at that time. I haven't gone back to check so it could have changed or been retracted or I could be wrong and it was a 'rumour'. My mistake. But I still hope they rot in hell.
    No, I don't necessarily think that it is your mistake. Rumors were printed as fact and led to people being confused. Most of those details don't matter because what they did is still wrong/illegal/disgusting.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The girls they interviewed were all very upset, and filled with regret, that they had not forced her to leave with them, or called her parents. They all seem to be supporting the victim, even though others in the town blame her, and say it wasn't really rape since there was no sex. This is the same generation that doesn't believe that oral sex counts as sex since there is no penetration. I believe that in these boys minds, just fingering her couldn't get them in trouble, since they didn't have "sex." I am so happy that Ohio has the laws to classify digital penetration as rape. This poor girl was sexually assualted, period. I hope that young men all over are paying attention and learn that touching a women, without her clear consent, is illegal and is sexual assault.
    laynes, Callalily and levitt like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ I'm glad that some of the local girls are supporting her, I hope more do other than just her friends.

It's terrifying that so many young people seem to think that inappropriate touching of various degrees isn't inappropriate, assault, rape, etc. Just because this doesn't fit their very narrow and inaccurate definition of 'rape', does that make it okay? No. So I don't understand how they seem to think it does. A lot of younger people, including girls, seem to have messed up views about rape, date rape, etc. I hate seeing women blame other women when they get assaulted. It just blows my mind. When you read comments on articles and forums, it's often other women who are the most vocal victim blamers and slut shamers. It's quite depressing

I hope the photos are cleared from the internet as much as possible and the girl is able to move somewhere new. There are so many assholes in this story. I hope like hell she does okay and can get away from this and have a good life.
    stef likes this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The girls they interviewed were all very upset, and filled with regret, that they had not forced her to leave with them, or called her parents. They all seem to be supporting the victim, even though others in the town blame her, and say it wasn't really rape since there was no sex. This is the same generation that doesn't believe that oral sex counts as sex since there is no penetration. I believe that in these boys minds, just fingering her couldn't get them in trouble, since they didn't have "sex." I am so happy that Ohio has the laws to classify digital penetration as rape. This poor girl was sexually assualted, period. I hope that young men all over are paying attention and learn that touching a women, without her clear consent, is illegal and is sexual assault.

The following is what I've posted elsewhere regarding this;

.....let me try to make this as clear as possible; Anyone and I do mean ANYONE can be pissed drunk, high as a kite, completely out of it or even in a deep slumber and be naked as a jaybird spread out for the whole world to see.
    No one.... NO ONE...... not even a significant other, has a right to sexually touch that person in any way, shape or form.
    No one... zero permission.

How hard is that to comprehend??? Fuddles my bleepin' mind how some can't grasp it.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information