Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Ohio Town Protecting Football Player Rapists

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It doesn't change anything, but the victim was drunk according to her own testimony. She is a very brave young woman to testify as she did. It breaks my heart that she was too embarrassed to ask what happened or ask for help when she got home. I would assume it was too late to get conclusive lab results from a rape kit, or drug screen, by the time it got the attention of the police.
    Yes she had gone to the hospital, but the nurse had adviced her against it, that it was too late.

I've read quite a bit of this, for some reason it has intrigued me alot.
    It was first claimed that she was drugged, but according to witnesses that wasn't the case. It may have come from her, since according to some testimony, she couldn't understand why she had gotten so intoxicated and had wondered if she had been drugged.

She was in three different parties, in the first one she was drinking and then left the party with the boys. Apparently this was against the wishes of her friends or something. When she arrived at the second party, she was very intoxicated and some reported that she couldn't walk out the car on her own, she was stumbling and Mays and Richmond supported her or something. Some witness said she was so intoxicated that he thought she fell asleep on the couch for a moment, and that she wasn't really speaking. They left that house after like half an hour or something, and she threw up on that houses drive way. There someone made a joke that he would pay for someone to urinate on her but apparently no one did. Then they got in to the car again, and that's where the first "digital penetration" occured and one of the boys recorded the video. A witness said the girl wasn't really saying anything during it, or moving really. Another said she was mumbling something but it wasn't understandable. After they arrived to the third house, a witness again said that she wasn't capable walking on her own and was carried by her arms to the basement or something. There she puked on the floor and puked to the bathroom. Then apparently at some point she was stripped naked and was laying on the floor. According to witnesses, Mays took his penis out and tried to get her to perfom oral sex on her. All the three witnesses said that she wasn't moving or speaking at all during this whole time. Then at some point she was laying on her stomach, again not moving or saying anything at all according to all three, and that was the time when Richmond was behind her and penetrating her with his fingers. At the probable cause hearing a witness said Mays was slapping his penis against her side during this time, but I don't know if that came up in the court this time. After all of this she had reportedly given her phones password to the boys (which was just pressing space) and the defense tried to use this as a sign that she was a willing and consenting participant.

Here's some of the text messages sent the next day:

Day two of the Steubenville rape trial involved a lot of evidence regarding cell phones and other electronic devices and methods of retrieval of these devices by law enforcement. A forensics expert with Ohio’s crime lab, JoAnn Gibb, testified about texts that were involved with the incidents that took places on the evening of August 11th and the early morning hours of August 12th, and the subsequent aftermath when the 16-year-old rape victim attempted to piece together what occurred during the parties. To try and put this all in perspective, the crime lab retrieved 362,972 from 17 different cell phones about the dates in question.
    The young victim’s texts mainly focused on her trying to piece together what happened to her the night before. From an August 12th exchange between the victim and her ex-boyfriend:
    Ex-boyfriend: Are you alright? (He sent this message numerous times until she replied)
    Jane Doe: I’m good I need to find my phone tho and Trent went through my phone and looked at all our sh*t but what happened last night?
    Ex-boyfriend: You were like dead. Then they took you to Mark’s. I went there and left when I saw you naked on the ground. I seriously felt so bad for you and I couldn’t do sh*t about it. I’m so sorry.
    Jane Doe: WTF? Who was there? Who did that to me?
    Ex-boyfriend: The kids who you woke up with and Idk (I don’t know) you’ll have to ask them.
    Jane Doe: You couldn’t have told them to stop or anything?
    Ex-boyfriend: You don’t think I did? I flipped out on them and they just said they were going to put you to bed and I don’t know what happened after that.
    Jane Doe: Thanks. I hate my life. I don’t even know wtf happened.
    The following texts took place after the victim discovered there was a photograph of her with semen on her stomach being passed around:
    Jane Doe: OMG please tell me this isn’t f***ing true.
    Ex-boyfriend: WTF let me find out.
    Jane Doe: OMG
    Ex-boyfriend: You ok?
    Jane Doe: Not at all
    Ex-boyfriend: You’ll be all right but I mean did you do anything at all with them? If you remember anything at all you have to tell me. I promise I won’t be mad.
    Jane Doe: Swear to God I don’t remember doing anything with them because I didn’t feel good after throwing up. I passed out. I remember Trent telling me to do something but I said no.
    Ex-boyfriend: If there’s [semen] on you that’s fucking crazy.
    Jane Doe: Please find out.
    The Jane Doe in this case also had a text exchange with Trent Mays, who has been accused of rape, in which she told asked him “How could you let this happen to me?”
    Texts were read from Mays who fluctuated between bragging about having sex with the victim to making statements like ” Bitches is bitches. Fuck ‘em” to outright panic as he asked his friends to lie for him. He even had a text exchange with the father of the victim where he stated:
    Sir this is Trent Mays this is all a big misunderstanding. She was at the party and we talked. She was really drunk. I never once tried to do anything forceful with your daughter and I’m sorry for all the trouble this has brought you.
    There were so many texts sent regarding this incident, and according to Yahoo.com the phone belonging to May’s had 61,613 messages on it:
    “If the police come they are going to look at all my texts, duh,” he wrote to a friend when discussing what he was worried about.
    “Delete them,” the friend texted back.
    “Like phone records they can pull them up on a computer. LOL.”
    “Oh, LOL. Hello cops,” the friend texted.
    There were texts asking friends to lie about what happened. Texts where people asked each other to send naked photographs of the victim. Texts where Mays bragged that he had actual intercourse with the victim and texts where he denied it. But one of the most shocking texts involved Mays claiming he had Coach Reno Saccoccia , the beloved Big Red Football coach, “take care of it” for him:
    “Nothing really,” Mays texted. “Going to stay in for awhile. LOL. And next time [someone is] into something, suspended for three games.
    “But I feel he took care of it for us,” Mays continued. “Like, he was joking about it, so I’m not worried.”
    In another text, Mays wrote: “I got Reno. He took care of it and [expletive] ain’t going to happen, even if they did take it to court.”
    Coach Reno has yet to comment on these allegations.

Read more: Steubenville Rape Trial Text Messages Coach Reno 'Took Care Of It'

so actual intercourse (penis in vagina or anus) did NOT occur?

I don't think anyone knows for sure what all these assholes did to this girl.

I sure hope the coach is fully investigated since Mays says he "took care of it" in those texts.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And joked about it. Pieces of shit all of them.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

20/20 is coming on now and doing the story including an interview with one of the boys. They are saying they will give the timeline.

ETA - well this has been an interesting show. No mention of drugs, just lots of alcohol. Also the rape charge is digital penetration but no mention of intercourse. Under Ohio law digital penetration is rape. I wonder what it is in other States? It seems that is part of the problem with the boys since they don't consider that as rape. This will be a great lesson to many.

The party at the 1st house was broken up when the girl's 24 yo brother came home and kicked the kids out. He claims he didn't see anyone drunk. Other witnesses say there were lots of drunks and the parents were not home. The 24 yo brother is a volunteer coach for the football team.

Then they went to the home of a player whose Mom said only kids who were spending the night could stay. So the boys took the girl outside. The mom was in the house while the boys surrounded the girl on the curb while she got sick and the whole thing about peeing on her happened. There was nothing about anyone actually peeing on her, just that the boys joked about it.

Then they went to the 3rd location, the home of another player. That's where she ended up naked on the floor and was fingered by the 2nd player. The 1st guy had fingered her in the car between parties. They claim she was awake and was kissing his neck while it happened and they had been making out. I find that hard to believe. They said she had been getting sick all night so what guy is going to make out with her after that? Seems to me it's more like she was passed out and he raped her through digital penetration. He also had one of the guys in the front seat take a picture.

Now there will be a grand jury to determine if anyone else will be charged. They asked if any parents could face charges and the DA said it will depend on the Grand Jury. They also said a decision has not been made yet as to whether or not the boys will need to register as sex offenders.

When convicted the boys were given an opportunity to speak. Mays apologized only for taking the pictures. Richardson broke down crying and apologized. The victim’s mother was in the hall but chose to come back in for the apologies and said she accepts their apologies. She is a better woman than I. The victim seems to be doing as well as possible and even made the honor roll through all of this.
    Last edited by sluce; March 22nd, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It seems that is part of the problem with the boys since they don't consider that as rape.
    What the hell did they think it was?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What the hell did they think it was?
    Who knows. The idiots thought if they didn't use peckers it was just fine. Guess they know now.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

This is so sick. It goes far beyond just being entitled and blind drunk. They are monsters who raped her, urinated on her, ejaculated on her, and took photos of it all. She was nothing to them, they couldn't have cared less what happened to her. It's beyond sick. I doubt they can be rehabilitated. The coach should be charged as well and those girls who harrassed her. The attitude of all of these people is repugnant. It's truly unbelievable. They have no empathy or innate goodness.
    A*O and stef like this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

In another forum I participate in, posters are saying the girl bares responsibility for letting her drinking get out of control to the point of passing out. Coincidentally the posters who believe this are mostly men.
    Makes me wanna crush balls....painfully.
    Kittylady likes this.

I think the kid who cried and spoke directly to her family has hope. The kid who said he was sorry for taking pictures is hopeless.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^ Or he's a psychopath and he just knows how to turn on the glib charm and all that...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    In another forum I participate in, posters are saying the girl bares responsibility for letting her drinking get out of control to the point of passing out. Coincidentally the posters who believe this are mostly men.
    Makes me wanna crush balls....painfully.
    Well that sounds like a shitty forum.
    chartreuse likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    This is so sick. It goes far beyond just being entitled and blind drunk. They are monsters who raped her, urinated on her, ejaculated on her, and took photos of it all. She was nothing to them, they couldn't have cared less what happened to her. It's beyond sick. I doubt they can be rehabilitated. The coach should be charged as well and those girls who harrassed her. The attitude of all of these people is repugnant. It's truly unbelievable. They have no empathy or innate goodness.
    I don't defend what these boys did at ALL but... I don't think (based on everything I've read) that they urinated on her or ejaculated on her. They DID digitally rape her and they deserve what they get for that. One guy joked (because this kind of shit is just hilarious) that he'd pay anyone $3.00 to piss on her - no one took him up on that. I don't recall reading anything about ejaculating on her.
    McJag and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Exactly Mel. This story is bad enough without people taking rumors as fact and repeating them as if they are facts.

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information