Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Ohio police post shocking photos of adults who overdosed with 4-year-old in vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    This junkie bitch had a baby at 46 and so many of us are struggling.
    A friend and I were just talking about this today. Her niece finally had a baby after years of trying. It will likely be her only child. Yet these trashy bitches procreate like rabbits.

If that poor kid is 4, he will likely remember what happened. He's at the age where traumatic events stay with you.
    Kittylady and cherrypye like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I thought they were dead the first time I read the article, too. I'm not sure which is worse for the kid, but I have an idea. I agree that he is going to remember this, and I also think that sometimes the world is shockingly small in the sense that someone will blab all over town who these people are, and thus who the kid is, and when he gets in a school environment, all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    They had to have lost this kid. I would hope seeing themselves like this will make them seek help. I don't understand how anyone in this day and age would even want to try something that's proven over and over to ruin every life it touches. And Mo, this goes double for you!
    I hope they lost the kid. I hope when they're sober they have the decency to give up rights or seriously turn their lives around.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    maybe i'm naive, but i don't see what good publishing these photos does.

the parents are too far gone. and no doubt the kid will be able to find them on the internet once he is of age. so more detriment than benefit.
    I thought about that, too. Maybe they're thinking it's like those drunk driving films and re-enactments they do for high school kids? Sadly, I doubt it would deter anyone from doing this crap in the future...
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

That poor baby.
    greysfang and MmeVertigina like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

this was on FB but the posting idiot at Liverpool PD didn't blur out the childs face.
    joebob, Seapharris7 and sputnik like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

Yep. Every picture I've seen of this, outside of this forum, the boys face is not blurred.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

The really sad thing is that this trash will be given so many chances to continue to fuck up this poor kid. I used to know someone that worked in the foster care system and she would tell me stories that are such a joke. Then, someone I know who's trying to adopt of out the foster care system. The horror stories. The bio parents get so many chances. Every time the parents seem to get their kid back in the final hours, right before parental rights are terminated. Then, the clock starts over, parents fuck up again, kid goes to foster care, 11 months and 29 days later (or so it seems) kid goes back to bio mom and dad. They've had a little boy twice already. The second time he came back to them, he brought his 5 month old little sister. A year later, relatives wanted to take the kid. So, so fucked up.

I want to feel for these morons, but I don't. I just hate them. Such wastes.

Elite Member

I hope someone steps in to keep that kid from going down the same path as his parents. It's tragic.

I was at a large music festival in Virginia recently, and we came back to our campsite after the last of the festivities wound down (like 4am on Monday morning) to find a bunch of cops surrounding a car parked right in front of our site. It was a piece of shit beater with California tags, with crap piled all over the inside and even strapped to the top of the car. The couple had left two little kids strapped in the back seat (with the car running, at least - it was hot out) and had gone off to score something or other. The cop was changing one kids diaper right there on the hood of the car. They ended up taking the kids to family services and arresting the parents when they came back to the car. It was really, really disturbing to see.

I'm not anti-drug, exactly. If you want to smoke some weed and drink some heady beers and even take something psychedelic on occasion, be my guest. I'm no angel on that front myself. If whatever you're into makes you leave your kids in a car at 4am, you can fuck clean off.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    dream on
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    maybe i'm naive, but i don't see what good publishing these photos does.

the parents are too far gone. and no doubt the kid will be able to find them on the internet once he is of age. so more detriment than benefit.
    exactly. it's just straight up 'scared straight' 1980s nancy reagan bullshit.
    i don't necessarily disagree with there being a photo like this out there, just not in this context.

it's crazy how there's a massive heroin/painkiller epidemic in the US and no one talks about it because it's in the middle of nowhere. like during the 90s but back then it was also all over the news whereas now it took prince dying of an OD to get it some attention.
    Last edited by sputnik; September 10th, 2016 at 09:38 AM.
    twitchy2.0 and garysgirl1999 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

What are the chances that the boy will try and get hooked on heroin even without every living with his parents again? I saw Lisa Ling's show about entire family's hooked on heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    What are the chances that the boy will try and get hooked on heroin even without every living with his parents again? I saw Lisa Ling's show about entire family's hooked on heroin.
    Did they say what the reason was? Is it learned behavior, genetics? I've always thought that seeing it up close would be so terrifying that you'd run the other way but so often, like with Peaches Geldoff, children of addicts, even those of parents who died from the addiction, seem drawn to it instead.

It's strange isn't it that it looks like they took the time to strap their little boy into a car seat to keep him safe and then they shoot up heroin and drive away with him while high. Poor kid.

Is he fastened into the seat or just sitting in it?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Going by the article I'm guessing they shot up at home, she overdosed and he, high AF, got them all in the car in an effort to save her. He didn't make it to the hospital obviously.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Ohio boy, 4, seen in disturbing picture with heroin OD'd adults, gets new home

Graphic images released by the East Liverpool Police Department in Ohio show two suspected heroin users passed out in a car with a child

EAST

LISBON, Ohio -- A 4-year-old Ohio boy pictured in police photos in the back seat of a carwhile his grandmother and her boyfriend were slumped over from a drug overdose is moving in with other relatives.
    Columbiana County Juvenile Court administrator Dane Walton tells The Associated Press that the boy’s great uncle and great aunt in South Carolina petitioned the court for custody, which was granted Monday by a judge.

Walton says the grandmother, Rhonda Pasek, was granted custody of the boy six weeks ago. Walton says the judge’s report shows that at the time there was “no evidence brought forward” of any drug issues with Pasek.
    Pasek is being held on a child endangerment charge. Her boyfriend, James Acord, pleaded guilty to child endangerment and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
    The city of East Liverpool posted the powerful images and a message to its Facebook page last week, according CBS affiliate WBNS.
    “We feel we need to be a voice for the children caught up in this horrible mess,” the city wrote. “This child can’t speak for himself but we are hopeful his story can convince another user to think twice about injecting this poison while having a child in their custody.”
    The city acknowledged that the photos may be offensive, but felt it was important to show the public the horrors they deal with in helping to fight the epidemic.

That poor little boy, that was his grandmother in the car and she was only granted custody six weeks ago. I wonder what happened to his mother or father? It's just so tragic, his fate just makes me want to cry. I bet there are a lot of loving, stable, happy homes that would love to adopt that precious boy, I wish they would just let them. Hopefully the great aunt and uncle will do better than the grandmother.

Elite Member

I'm pretty disgusted. Heroin isn't something you just quit. My ex's brother did heroin and last i knew he was posted random nonsensical shit on FB-- I had everyone in my life cut him off from FB when he commented on my son's newborn pictures.
    The pic of the kid was so not needed, get him out of the situation because it's almost positively not the first time, it's ok to snap a pic and post it online? I'm sure the kid isn't going to be happy with these 2 when he's older, but what about the police who were supposed to protect him, "but first let me take a pic" really?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information