Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYC high school teacher arrested for sex with underage student in motel

How many grown arsed women were lusting after Taylor Lautner when he was 17? Or the Harry Potter boys for that matter? I always found that a bit gross.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    How many grown arsed women were lusting after Taylor Lautner when he was 17? Or the Harry Potter boys for that matter? I always found that a bit gross.
    I lusted after Heath Ledger when he was in Roar. (He was 17 when it was filmed.) I was slightly ashamed that I found someone underage sexually attractive. He had a thing with Lisa Zane, who was also on Roar. She was 36 to his 17.

I think there's something to the idea that teacher/student trists were winked at 30 years ago. I had a HS teacher who carried on an affair with one of her students. He was 17-18. It wasn't common knowledge around school, but people knew. And friends of mine flirted wildly with some of the young male teachers. I went over to one male teacher's house and smoked weed.

About the terminology: Pedophilia refers to prepubescent or early pubescent children. Ephebophilia is the sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. In a lot of Western countries 16 is the age of consent, which would make this not a sex crime but an abuse of teacher/pupil relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by VadaFaith View Post

About the terminology: Pedophilia refers to prepubescent or early pubescent children. Ephebophilia is the sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. In a lot of Western countries 16 is the age of consent, which would make this not a sex crime but an abuse of teacher/pupil relationship.
    Thank you. I am sick of the word "pedo" being thrown around willy-nilly.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I don't think it's wrong for adults to find 17, 18 yr olds good looking. It's just whether you act on that or not. And it really depends on the person too... Look at the difference between Taylor Lautner at 17, who has a very muscley body compared to scrawny 17 yr old Justin Bieber who looks so young for his age.
    But still, a teacher in her 30s sleeping with a boy under 17 is weird (and wrong) with a capital W.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I don't think it's wrong for adults to find 17, 18 yr olds good looking. It's just whether you act on that or not. And it really depends on the person too... Look at the difference between Taylor Lautner at 17, who has a very muscley body compared to scrawny 17 yr old Justin Bieber who looks so young for his age.
    But still, a teacher in her 30s sleeping with a boy under 17 is weird with a capital W.
    They're still 17 though. I think the age of consent at 16 is a fine, respectable number-- but what disturbs me about this is that teachers should never fuck students. The power dynamic is a little more solid in that scenario.

^ Oh yeah I agree, I was just thinking about people in general who find boys that age attractive. There can be a vast difference in how mature they look. But yes, teachers should never sleep with pupils.

No, I got where you were going with it. I just find it strange that people (in general) can be "OMG pedo!" yet still want to rub uglies with the Harry Potter/Twilight guys a few years back when they were youngens.

I don't think I've lusted after any young folks as an adult, but I do know a lot of women who find those boys "cute", the way they might have when they themselves were young (and I'm trying to remember if I've done the same, I just can't think of any examples). Does that make sense? Like, they can totally put themselves back to that place they were in at 15, 16, and basically think along the lines of, "Oh, he's so dreamy" rather than "I want to jump his bones." I guess some women do the latter as well, but I think more fit into the former category.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Off Topic, but when I go to NY to visit the inlaws, I take the train to this town to go to White Castle. I don't have one where I live so it's a big deal to me. Carry on.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

All the guys I've asked say they only wish some of the teachers they fancied in high school would have traumatised them like that. I still think it's a crime and really gross and I don't get what would make a grown woman get it on with a teenager.

I have to say that when I was 17 I lost my virginity (is it loosing it when I have had sex with girls before that? ), ok so dick when in to vag the first time. He was 25-26 from what I remember. Was I raped? It sure as hell was quite fun after that first time. He didnt know I was a virgin, that bleeding thing was broke before that because of mooncup so it didnt really hurt either, that cock was big but a little soft. when we did it that manovar song woman be my slave or something was playing and I was thinking that things I gotta do for a big dick.

But anyway, thinking about that this aint really a rape is it if he was willing? because I wasnt raped by that guy, mostly it was me all cockhungry running around wanting to jump on the first big pole I could find.

And a loads of girls sleep with older boyfriends so I think it should be same other way around.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

^ Yeah but I assume that guy wasn't your teacher? That's the difference.

no he wasnt but he tought me a lot of things.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information