Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NY police question IMF head in hotel sex assault

So,a fast blowjob has blown into this huge scandal..
    And the Tristane thing...after 10 years she felt she had to sue?dirty political games,as dirty as he is..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

it's official.

23 August 2011 Last updated at 16:36 GMT

Strauss-Kahn New York sexual assault case dismissed

Dominique Strauss-Kahn arrived at court with his wife Anne Sinclair (left) in a six-car motorcade

A New York judge has dismissed the sexual assault case against former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
    The move came as prosecutors cited doubts over the credibility of his accuser, 32-year-old hotel maid Nafissatou Diallo.
    Mr Strauss-Kahn, 62, was accused in May of attacking the African immigrant as she entered his hotel room to clean it.
    The ruling means he is a free man, though he still faces a civil suit Ms Diallo filed this month.
    "Our inability to believe the complainant beyond a reasonable doubt means, in good faith, that we could not ask a jury to do that," Assistant District Attorney Joan Illuzzi-Orbon told Judge Michael Obus.
    The dismissal of the criminal case will take effect once Judge Michael Obus rules on an appeal against the move.
    'Hurried sexual encounter'

These past two-and-a-half months have been a nightmare for me and my family”
    Dominique Strauss-Kahn
    Mr Strauss-Kahn, who was considered a possible candidate for president of France before the case, arrived at the New York State Supreme Court in lower Manhattan on Tuesday in a six-car motorcade with his wife Anne Sinclair.
    Outside, about two dozen placard-waving protesters denounced the collapse of the case, their cries audible from the packed courtroom on the 13th floor.
    Ms Diallo claimed Mr Strauss-Kahn had confronted her in his luxury hotel suite in the city on May 14 and forced her to perform oral sex.
    Prosecutors said DNA evidence had found that a "hurried" sexual encounter did occur between the two, but it did not establish Ms Diallo's claim that it was non-consensual.
    In a statement released by his legal team on Tuesday, Mr Strauss-Kahn said: "These past two-and-a-half months have been a nightmare for me and my family.
    "I want to thank all the friends in France and in the United States who have believed in my innocence, and to the thousands of people who sent us their support personally and in writing.
    "I am most deeply grateful to my wife and family who have gone through this ordeal with me."
    He added: "We will have nothing further to say about this matter and we look forward to returning to our home and resuming something of a more normal life."
    Manhattan prosecutors filed court papers on Monday saying they did not feel at ease pursuing the case, citing deep concerns over Ms Diallo's credibility.
    She "has not been truthful on matters great and small" and has an ability to present "fiction as fact with complete conviction," they wrote.
    Medical and DNA evidence, meanwhile, was "simply inconclusive" as proof of a forced sexual encounter, they added.
    The Frenchman was forced from his job as director of the International Monetary Fund after his arrest on board an Air France jet in May.

BBC News - Strauss-Kahn New York sexual assault case dismissed
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

the lady was just caught in too many lies.

Poor Dominique Strauss-Kahn, he just wants to show women some love, and they keep crying rape.

Strauss-Kahn recently appeared on television in France answering some questions about what happened between him and the hotel maid Nafissatou Diallo when she entered his suite at the Sofitel to clean it. Although we only have translated summaries of the interview, Strauss-Kahn acknowledges there was a sexual encounter between the two but says no force was involved and he didn’t offer her money. He characterizes the few minutes in which he ejaculated in Diallo’s mouth and she spit his semen on the floor as “not only inappropriate, but more than that, it was a fault.” He said he has suffered because of the ordeal he went through afterward: arrest, incarceration, and accusation of sexual assault.

It’s put a dent in his joie de vivre: “This lightness, I have lost for ever.” Fortunately, he can comfort himself that he can still float through life on his wife’s money.

The charges against Strauss-Kahn were dropped because Diallo turned out to be a serial liar. In the reports of the interview on French TV, it doesn’t sound as if his questioner (an old friend of Strauss-Kahn’s wife) pressed him hard enough to explain what exactly did happen in the suite. If there was no force, and no money, are we to believe it was his continental charm that caused Diallo to get on her knees and relieve a stranger? If this interview was supposed to be his exoneration, he should cut short his explanation tour.

Strauss-Kahn was also asked about the accusations of Tristane Banon, a young French journalist who says Strauss-Kahn tried to rape her during an interview. Strauss-Kahn says he did try to kiss Banon, who was his daughter’s friend, but when she declined his advances nothing further untoward happened. Her version is that he fell on her like a “rutting chimpanzee.”

But again, Strauss-Kahn’s own attempt to explain himself strengthens the case of his accuser. We are supposed to believe the denials of man who admits that somehow his semen got on a maid who entered his room believing the guest had checked out, and that he thought a professional meeting with a woman his daughter’s age would a good opportunity to have sex.

Strauss-Kahn says Banon’s description of falling to the floor and kicking him off her is “imaginary and defamatory.” But while he may have a problem with the women who end up accusing him of assault, he says he doesn’t have a problem generally with women. He explains: “I have respect for women, I understand their reaction, I understand it they are shocked. I paid heavily, I'm still paying.” Let’s hope Diallo’s lawyer in her civil suit can get him to actually pay.

Strauss-Kahn Tries to Explain His Sexual Encounter
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

BREAKING NEWS from CNN:

French prosecutors: Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn charged with "aggravated pimping."

i've never heard of that but i love it! (the phrase, not the act)
    Janet296 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Aggravated pimping? Does that mean he slapped a ho?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

27 Mar 2012 at 3:14 PM

Fame Brief: The Busy Lawyer’s Guide to ‘Aggravated Pimping’

By Marin
    Yesterday, a French judge charged embarrassing grandpa and former IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn with “aggravated pimping” for his role in a prostitution ring run out of upscale hotels in Lille, France. The charge is the latest in a series of sexual allegations against liver-spotted DSK, including attending sex parties with hookers, sexually assaulting his goddaughter, raping a maid in a hotel, and having sex at age 63.
    DSK’s most recent charge raises an important issue: What is aggravated pimping? And if pimpin’ ain’t easy, isn’t all pimping “aggravated pimping”? According to this blogger, whose analysis sounds good to me because I’m too lazy to check it, the French charge of “aggravated pimping” likely involves some aggravating circumstance, such as paying for prostitutes with corporate funds or paying for annoying prostitutes with your own money. Apparently most U.S. states also have “aggravated promotion of prostitution” statutes, which make angry pimping a more serious crime than relaxed pimping — which makes sense from a public policy perspective.
    But what about the millions of permissible P.I.M.P.s who just happen to be having a bad day? Are they at risk of breaking the law? And where do we draw the line between perfectly legal Big Pimpin’ and illegal aggravated pimping?
    To help make sense of this mess — and to keep you on the legal side of where the true players are at — see my Guide to Pimping chart below….

Strauss-Kahn warned over alleged prostitution ring [CNN]
    DSK Charged with ‘Aggravated Pimping’ [FindLaw]

Fame Brief: The Busy Lawyer’s Guide to ‘Aggravated Pimping’ « Above the Law: A Legal Web Site

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information