Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NJ woman chides NYC smoker, gets stabbed with pen

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    People eat and drink on the train in NYC, so I don't know why that lady was saying something to them.

Now in DC, it's against the rules to eat on the train, and its very rare to see people break that rule.
    A couple years ago, there was an incident where the police actually handcuffed a teenaged girl who was eating french fries on the DC metro.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    A couple years ago, there was an incident where the police actually handcuffed a teenaged girl who was eating french fries on the DC metro.
    I heard about that incident too. Like the Internet, DC Metrorail is serious bidness...

I have relatives in the area, so I've heard them gripe about that system, but I have to remind them that they've been spoiled from the beginning. It was built and designed back when the NYC subway was covered in graffitti and smelled like piss, so it was designed to be the total opposite. So they take pride in having clean trains and an efficient system. However, the system is almost 40 years old now, there are going to be breakdowns and problems.

Back on topic, I agree that the man was wrong to light up and stab someone, but the woman needed to mind her business. I don't talk to people on the train if I can help it. There have been a few attacks on the train system in my neck of the woods. People are on edge and fucking crazy.

I think everyone knows the story about the mentally unstable woman on MARTA (train system in Atlanta) harassing an older lady (who actually knew her) and almost getting into a fight with other passengers. Turns out she hadn't taken her meds, and was arrested later.

[youtube]zXz-tlK2pkI[/youtube]
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; April 21st, 2011 at 03:05 PM.

There are rules in Philly, like I mentioned, but people seldom follow them. I've watched people practically eat entire meals on the buses and subways.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I think it's a bit unfair to say she should "mind her own business" - it is her business if someone's smoking in a crowded train and it's bothering her. But there are other ways to deal with it - she should have told a guard or moved carriages if she thought the person could be dangerous.

He was trying to light the blunt when the argument happened, therefore there was no smoke yet to be bothering her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I think it's a bit unfair to say she should "mind her own business" - it is her business if someone's smoking in a crowded train and it's bothering her. But there are other ways to deal with it - she should have told a guard or moved carriages if she thought the person could be dangerous.
    No, it's NOT fair - few things in life are - but it IS safer! Cause motherfuckers are crazy out there - clearly.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information