Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NJ woman chides NYC smoker, gets stabbed with pen

^^ Me too. I don't want to get physically injured.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I hate people smoking anywhere crowded and I'm a confrontational bitch on a good day, but I know to pick my battles. If I saw a crazy dude smoking I'd move to another carriage.
    Exactly! If someone is nutty enough to light up on public transport, there is your first clue that he is not dealing with a full deck.
    Avoid at all costs.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What if you can't tell if someone is crazy and homeless just by looking at them?
    the fact that this guy is willing to publicly light up his blunt... is a very good indication that he is NOT one to fuck with.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

He's still the one in the wrong and not the woman who got stabbed.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

he was wrong to light up and he was wrong to stab her. she did not exercise good judgment in confronting a crazy person on a NY subway.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She is wrong for not minding her business, or at the very least, doing the sensible thing, like changing cars or notifying authorities if she was that damn bothered. Shes fucking stupid and got Darwined.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Whenever I get on the bus or subway, I look straight ahead and don't make eye contact with anyone. Someone once tried to start a fight with me for allegedly staring at them. Some fugly-ass hoodlum.

The smoke wouldn't have lasted forever; and yeah, she could have moved. This is like the incident on a NYC subway a couple of months ago when some woman made snide comments about two girls eating pasta on the train. She ended up getting in a shoving match with the two girls; if some dude hadn't broken it up, they would have smoked her. So what? If they are chewing the food in your face, MYOB.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Whenever I get on the bus or subway, I look straight ahead and don't make eye contact with anyone. Someone once tried to start a fight with me for allegedly staring at them. Some fugly-ass hoodlum.
    Hey, Bitter - was it "Bloody Loco"? See below:

[youtube]YL1VprMNkSA[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Hey, Bitter - was it "Bloody Loco"? See below:

[youtube]YL1VprMNkSA[/youtube]
    Mohandas, I will have to tell you later; youtube is blocked by the gub'mint; I can't see it. But if it's a video of a middle-aged white woman arguing with two young black women, and the fight is broken up by a black guy, it's the one I am talking about.

In my city, there are signs all over the buses, trains, trolleys and subway stations: "No eating, drinking or smoking". No one really obeys them. I've learned to look the other way. Makes life easier.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Mohandas, I will have to tell you later; youtube is blocked by the gub'mint; I can't see it. But if it's a video of a middle-aged white woman arguing with two young black women, and the fight is broken up by a black guy, it's the one I am talking about.

In my city, there are signs all over the buses, trains, trolleys and subway stations: "No eating, drinking or smoking". No one really obeys them. I've learned to look the other way. Makes life easier.
    I'm sorry you can't see the video yet, Bitter. The one I just posted has a kind of normal guy minding his own business, while across from him, some nutjob who calls himself "Bloody Loco" yells at him and threatens him. And the normal guy, just keeps his cool, paging through his book.

The spaghetti video is on Youtube, but I can't get it to load.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm sorry you can't see the video yet, Bitter. The one I just posted has a kind of normal guy minding his own business, while across from him, some nutjob who calls himself "Bloody Loco" yells at him and threatens him. And the normal guy, just keeps his cool, paging through his book.
    Oh, I've never seen this one. I have to tonight. Thanks.

In January, we had a woman get on my morning bus, drunk as hell, ask the bus driver to give her a free ride so she could go to the bar where her mother died and "toast" her. Never mind that it was 7 in the morning and no bars were open. When the driver said no, she started cursing him - and us - OUT!!! Who knew so many of us had bitches for mothers .

The driver said nothing until she was done. Then he said, "If you don't get off this bus, I will call a cop. If you hit me, the cops WILL arrest you. Now just leave - please?". She gave him the finger, called him a motherfucker, and got off the bus. We all breathed a sigh of relief as this drunken whack job got off the bus and staggered across the street. But no one said shit to her other than the bus driver. My thought was to just let him do his job.

People eat and drink on the train in NYC, so I don't know why that lady was saying something to them.

Now in DC, it's against the rules to eat on the train, and its very rare to see people break that rule.

This is like the incident on a NYC subway a couple of months ago when some woman made snide comments about two girls eating pasta on the train. She ended up getting in a shoving match with the two girls; if some dude hadn't broken it up, they would have smoked her. So what? If they are chewing the food in your face, MYOB.
    That woman was begging for an ass kicking. Who cares if someone is eating spaghetti on the subway? Here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az4qASdPD4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Woman: What kind of animals eat on the subway"

Spaghetti eater: What kind of fat bitches look like you?

LOL.

^^ Damn!! Nervy lady; I can't believe she said "animals".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information