Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Nine Dead in Shooting at African-American Church in Charleston SC

Elite Member

The fucking confederate flag still flies in front of the capitol building. I'm not saying that causes things like this to happen, but it certainly doesn't engender a sense of equality in this state.
    dilligaf and garysgirl1999 like this.

Elite Member

I heard on the news earlier that the dickwipe that shot those innocent people joined the neo-nazi party for a bit but was kicked out for being "too violent"
    I keep trying to post articles from different sources about the shooter and each time I go to copy, from several different websites, it's freezing up my mac so I guess I'll try again later. Frustrating.
    Anyway, the worthless piece of shit that created this atrocity is nothing more than an inbred thug with the IQ of a nat and the character of a parasite. He deserves everything coming to him in prison and more, and since South Carolina is a death penalty state I hope he gets put down like the rabid coyote he is.
    I hate this story, and I want this guy to burn.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm not coming to his defense, but I do wonder about his life. Was he raised to be this way? Was there some point in the past when he was still salvageable? Can this be prevented?
    I'm one of "those" people who believe that some people really are born evil. However this scumbag looks like he was brought up racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    The fucking confederate flag still flies in front of the capitol building. I'm not saying that causes things like this to happen, but it certainly doesn't engender a sense of equality in this state.
    Just before I came into the bedroom, Jon Stuart was on and talking that exact thing plus saying that the street names are all confederate names that African Americans have to drive on each day. He was so emotional.
    dilligaf and BITTER like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm not coming to his defense, but I do wonder about his life. Was he raised to be this way? Was there some point in the past when he was still salvageable? Can this be prevented?
    Sadly I believe this is going to escalate. About 20 years ago I had a class in cultural geography where we studied the census and predictive trends. We all laughed when the professor, a middle aged white man, said that by 2050 white middle class men will be a minority, and that they will not take it well. He asked us to think about how one who supported equal rights in the 60s may change their attitude when they found themselves on the other side. We all wrote our papers, but I'll bet not person in the class really thought the day would come that this would be true.

Now we look at birth records for 2014 and see that for the first time more Hispanic babies were born in California than white. Fortune 500 companies are becoming more diverse in upper management positions - there is still a long way to go but it is changing. Middle class white men are suddenly realizing that just going to college and getting a job will not guarantee them a career and position of leadership. They are threatened and starting to show fatigue. A black President is really driving their fear. They can make sexist jokes about women, but can't fully turn on us because they need us. So far Hispanics are growing in numbers but are not yet perceived as a threat to their livelihood. But black people are a threat and becoming better educated and are rightfully earning their positions of leadership. I fear we will see an increase in backlash and it makes me sad.
    Last edited by sluce; June 19th, 2015 at 11:47 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The idiots on Fox news are saying this is an "attack on faith", not a racially motivated attack. It'll be interesting to see how they spin this after more dirt is dug up on this clear as day racist murderer.

Of course this was a race/hate crime/mass murder. I'm pretty conservative, but I'm not stupid. This is as big as it gets, in the hate crime arena. This motherfucker can't BE any whiter (unless he suddenly decides to bleach his freckles) so yeah--racist as hell. Don't give me any bullshit, Fox News. We ALL know what it is, whether we want to acknowledge it or not. This cocksucker KILLED because he HATES.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Alex Jones is trying to link it to taking SSRI's. The A.J. Delgado person is trying to say their tweet/quote was misrepresented. Heaven forbid anyone accept it for what it is and accept that somehow society has any greater role in it.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

These questions are asked every time. I don't see how that's defending anyone. And media speculation, which will get increasingly outlandish, happens too. Every.time.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I don't really need to know what brought him to the point that he felt that he needed to murder innocent people. His actions tell me all that I need to know about him as a person and where he came from. He came from a place of pure evil.

You might not need to know but society as a whole definitely does, if there is any small chance these massacres can be prevented/understood.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Seeking to understand is not the same as seeking to sympathize. He came from a place of pure evil, yes, but investigating how he ended up in such a place can be instructive and perhaps help us prevent such attacks in the future.

eta: simulpost with levitt
    WhateverLolaWants and sputnik like this.

Shooter has confessed and point blank admitted it was a hate crime. It's on cnn. What's Fox's answer to that going to be.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh they'll find a way to fan the flames of their die hard viewers. There are actually comments out there in the Internet blaming Obama for creating a racial divide in the U.S. I'm starting to think that one day aliens will read the comment section of a news article and decide to just vaporize all of humanity.
    greysfang and sluce like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Shooter has confessed and point blank admitted it was a hate crime. It's on cnn. What's Fox's answer to that going to be.
    Part of the ongoing 'War on Christians' is my guess..............
    Just Kill Me and sputnik like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm sure they will try, but he said he wanted to start a race war. It will be pretty damn hard to spin.
    sluce and Clubber Lang like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information