Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Nine Dead in Shooting at African-American Church in Charleston SC

It's never the time.
    sputnik and witchcurlgirl like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

But, but If someone else had a gun they could have taken out the shooter....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

His family members are already making statements about what a nice boy he is and how quiet he was growing up. He's going to get the compassion that he denied his innocent victims. Fox New is already asking how what he did could be considered a hate crime. Seriously. He's going to be a victim by default by the time the press is done painting him as a poor boy victimized by a society that allowed him to get a gun for his birthday and by the drugs that he was forced to use as a teenager.

People are fucking insane. Sure, let him have a fair trial, but lets not pretend this asshole is a victim. We're all victims of something at some point in our lives, however big or small. It doesn't give anyone a pass to act like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

I can't like this enough.

This story made me sick to my stomache when I read it, but now I'm even sicker looking at that facebook shit saying justice for Dylann and all the likes. The ignorance of people just hurts.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If nothing else, I hope this Justice for Inbred Psycho campaign exposes the hate filled racists in our midst. There is NO WAY you can call for compassion for someone who shoots up a church full of black people. And there is NO WAY you can say it wasn't a hate crime unless you harbor that hate yourself. May the thin veneer of a bandaid that hides deep, ignorant hate be torn off by this horror. Come out from wherever you are, assholes.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Gotta love the gun ad pasted right over the headline. Although I'm not sure why it's more tacky after the fact than it was before, considering there's not a day that goes by that someone doesn't die of gun violence.

As a SC native, this makes me incredibly sad. Asshole was caught about a half hour from my town, thankfully before any more violence could be done. I'll never understand things like this. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

I mean, I always bring my gun to church with me. Don't you all?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    His family members are already making statements about what a nice boy he is and how quiet he was growing up. He's going to get the compassion that he denied his innocent victims. Fox New is already asking how what he did could be considered a hate crime. Seriously. He's going to be a victim by default by the time the press is done painting him as a poor boy victimized by a society that allowed him to get a gun for his birthday and by the drugs that he was forced to use as a teenager.

he's going to get sympathy from the fox news crowd and the rabid racist right-wingers who think there's no such thing as a hate crime and take issue with anyone being charged with one, on principle ("how come it's never a hate crime when a white heterosexual male gets killed? wahwah"). i doubt the press will paint him with sympathy, unless you mean the rags with gun ads above the headline, and that's hardly the new york times, is it?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh the librul media is on a witch hunt and it's probably fake like sandy hook... I'm going to bet $5 that both of those bullshit statements are posted at least 500 times on the damn internet somewhere.
    sputnik likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I wish all racists were exposed for the vile pieces of shit they are.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Chris Cuomo quickly deleted this tweet.

"Dylann"? Really? I love the name Dylan, but seriously
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

My God, what the fuck is going on here.

This is the first I've heard of this church shooting, I am so sad. I'm sick to my stomach right now
    BITTER and Jazzy like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    This is sickening. Here is a picture of the person they are looking for.

Wanted: Police are looking for Dylann Storm Roof, 21, who has been on the run since allegedly shooting dead nine people last night

Mass shooting at Charleston church in South Carolina leaves 9 dead | Daily Mail Online

I want him dead. Nice and slow...
    I agree with the African-American politician who said that the level of disrespect recently shown toward the black community and our black President gives the white supremacist loonies the idea that they have the right to mistreat us.
    SHELLEE, *DIVA!, yoyoma and 2 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information