Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New jailhouse video of Casey Anthony, calls herself a victim

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^Agree. I wish there were more restraints on the media when it comes to trials, etc. It's difficult enough to get a fair trial, never mind when you've been tried in the press beforehand. Not everything that makes it into print is true and the prosecutors are playing a game just like the defense. And when things are incorrectly reported if they're revised few see it or care. I don't know if she's guilty, stupid, a whore or all of the above but it doesn't matter. She, along with everyone else, deserves a fair trial.
    "No prior restraint......"

Why is she a stupid crazy whore? If she killed her kid crazy might be applicable but a whore? Stupid? Ok, I'll even give you stupid. But whore?
    Just calling it as I see it!

I still don't think they should release this stuff. It's the old trying the case in public, which makes me think they might have a weak case. Either way, the more this goes on the more someone who is innocent will suffer from these sorts of tactics.
    Actually,her own defense team are the ones who released this latest video of her. They actually requested it.

Well, I think her parents actually released some of the pictures...not the club ones..but in general. I understand what you are saying, and the case seems at this moment to be pretty strong. If there weren't any pictures, there would still be plenty of evidence from others, and the hundreds of lies she told, and there was just plenty in general of evidence, which is really weird to me, was she an idiot?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

How about everyone is banned from trying the case in the press. There is so little chance of getting an impartial jury as it is and this just makes it worse.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what a psycho nut-case!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I want her to have a fair trial....so that when she is convicted, there will be no question of her guilt.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Documents: Heart Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth - News Story - WFTV Orlando

WFTV.com

Documents: Heart Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 updated: 5:47 pm EST January 21, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of new evidence were just released Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony and it details every single thing detectives found at the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was dumped.

The documents show Caylee's body was ditched with her Winnie the Pooh blanket and a heart-shaped sticker was intentionally stuck to the duct tape that was found over Caylee's mouth area (details here - page 15). Both ends of the duct tape were stuck to Caylee's hair and her hair had to be cut to separate the duct tape, according to documents released Wednesday. Investigators also found a heart-shaped sticker at the scene
    Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found on December 11 stuffed into a cloth laundry hamper bag and then in a black trash bag with yellow ties. A small shirt and shorts were found with the remains and also Caylee's backpack with the word "adorable" on it.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said he's not sure what to make of the investigators' belief that the heart sticker was intentionally stuck onto the duct tape around Caylee's mouth.

"This sounds like a bizarre after the fact. 'I'm sorry. I wish this hadn't have happened. I love you in my own, weird way.' But it's very bizarre and macabre," Sheaffer said.

Based on what investigators found with Caylee's remains in the wooded area less than a half-mile from Caylee's house, they went back there that day looking for several things to link the murder to Caylee's mother Casey. They went back for trash bags, duct tape, their packaging and any receipts association with them, Winnie the Pooh clothing and accessories which were plentiful in Caylee's room, small clothes with iron-on lettering, towels, blankets, diapers, pull-up pants with a flower design like the ones found with Caylee's remains and all toothbrushes, hairbrushes and cell phones (read search warrants).

Sheaffer said the public might never find out why a stainless steel knife was found with the body.

"The knife could have been an agency of the murder, could have been used to cut the tape. A myriad of possibilities with the knife," Sheaffer said.

What they actually took from the house is still sealed, possibly to try to prevent a change of venue, because it may be the strongest evidence linking Casey to the crime.

New interviews with Cindy Anthony's coworkers, also released Wednesday, show that on July 15, the day she and George got Casey's car from the wrecker service and were horrified by the smell of death in the car, Cindy went back to work, telling co-workers that Casey's car smelled "like a dead body." She refused to call police, telling co-workers she would give Casey a chance to explain herself.

After she talked to Casey, Cindy called work and told coworkers, "If the baby's dead, I don't know what I'm going to do."

"What mother wants to believe that the child she delivered from her own womb could murder her own child?" Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

There is also new information contained in the documents about what Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk first saw in August when he called 911 and it's unclear whether he was actually referring to the trash bag containing Caylee's remains (read transcripts).

According to the 911 call transcripts, Kronk was describing something white and a gray vinyl bag. Caylee's remains were found in a black bag with yellow handles. Kronk said he didn't investigate the bag further in August, because he saw a dead 6-foot rattlesnake not too far from it.

In a supplemental report done by the Orange County Sheriff's Office (read complete supplemental report), one of Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriends, Ricardo Morales, told investigators Casey once joked about giving Caylee "baby medicine putting her to sleep." Investigators looked for baby medicine at the Anthonys' house when they went back in December.

Investigators also found a photo with the caption "win her over with chloroform" on Morales' MySpace page (see the photo). He said he never did it, but found it funny so he posted it on his MySpace page early last year. He told them he never spoke to Casey about chloroform, but she did have access to his computer and could have seen the photo.

CASEY ANTHONY'S ATTORNEY COMPLAINS ABOUT MEDIA COVERAGE

Casey Anthony's attorney quickly called a press conference early Wednesday evening and spent several minutes complaining about media coverage (watch full press conference).

"Since this process began, I have, on many occasions, faced a lot of criticism, I've been attacked personally, mostly by certain tabloid stations and certain tabloid reporters," Baez said.

Baez said he was urged to make a statement and said he wouldn't have done so if that hadn't been suggested.

"I don't care how much criticism I face. I don't care what type of speculation is out there. However, if it gets to the point where it's defamatory ... I want to be remembered as someone who fought for his client through the highs and lows ... not someone who is the subject of constant insinuations and unsubstantiated rumors," Baez said. "There are those of you who have much more integrity than others and those of you who just don't care."

Baez then addressed allegations that he was profiting from the case.

"I have no book deal or entertainment deals or any contingencies of any kind and any insinuations of that is simply a false rumor," he said. "That can be put to rest. I have nothing to hide It is absolutely untrue."

Baez ended the press conference saying he is working to get the trial venue moved, but that he would not disclose where he wants the trial moved.

BAEZ FILES MOTION TO INSPECT CRIME SCENE

The court received a motion from Jose Baez on Wednesday requesting to inspect the crime scene where Caylee was found (read motion).

The motion said the property owner wasn't returning Baez's calls and that others outside the case already had access to the scene.

When the investigation initially ended at the scene, Baez decided to skip the inspection. He's apparently now changed his mind.

Copyright 2009 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

What a monster she is!!

Ugh, Jesus it just keeps getting worse.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

truly. monster is the perfect word. you'd have to have a complete emotion/reasoning brain lobotomy to have done what she's done.

Cindy went back to work, telling co-workers that Casey's car smelled "like a dead body." She refused to call police, telling co-workers she would give Casey a chance to explain herself.

Oh lawd.
    Nobody ever thought about the little girl. Not once.

Why is she a stupid crazy whore? If she killed her kid crazy might be applicable but a whore? Stupid? Ok, I'll even give you stupid. But whore?
    Butt, I am sorry, but you can't be this naive.
    Any woman that goes to a titty bar, and dances half naked, while their child is missing is a WHORE.

Let's say she didn't kill her, she sure as hell as acted quite "guilty". There has been quite a few times she refused to participate in any such for the girl, give up any information regarding when she last saw the baby, she's done so many evil things, that even if there weren't any video tapes, pictures released people would still find her disgusting.

She seems to be proud that she killed her.

Screw this evil whore. I hope she gets shanked in the joint.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information