Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Neighbor mows lawn late, gets shot in the face and run over with the mower

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Well it is Ohio.
    Pot, meet Kettle
    dexter7 likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Yeah, that's why I snickered.It's called sarcasm.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm sorry this happened.

Please, please forgive me but I'm a child of pop culture and this is the first thing I thought of. I'm sorry.

Granny, hide the gun. Jed! Git in the house!

greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.

OMG. I've wanted to kill my neighbors that mow their lawn at 6am on weekends, but I never have (and never will). They are breaking a code in our town, loud work or anything else that makes too much noise during the hours of 10pm to 7 or 8am (I think those are the right hours), but I would just put the pillow over my head and hope it was a quick mow. I have this neighbor catty-cornered across the street who is an odd hour mower/weed whacker. I could totally see him flick on his floodlights all around his house in the dark of night (which literally makes it look like daylight) if it ensured that he'd still have his 100% perfect lawn that he MUST have to continue living life. I swear the guy mows his lawn at least every other day.

The second article says she was shot and then RUN OVER with her own lawn mower at 9pm, but the police were not called until 11pm. I swear, that's mental issues not just exasperation that got out of control momentarily by the 2nd act of making sure she was finished off by also running her over. Sick fuck. I also had never heard about a suicide vest before, learn something new every day.

sick bastard.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I think it's more of a smock. disclaimer: I only know this from reading the crime boards, y'all. I remember a discussion about Scott Peterson and someone photoshopped a pic of him wearing one.

I must say the choice of models for the website (Ferguson Safety Products) was quite inspired. The question remains though, is that dress black and blue or white and gold?

twitchy2.0, sputnik, Tati and 6 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I know it's wrong to laugh...I know it is, I know it is, I know it is...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Kind of like redneck aliens:
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Kind of like redneck aliens:
    Sorry, this story isn't funny. It really isn't, but this has to be done.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Too thick to tear into strips or twist into a rope. Humiliating enough that you'd want to try.
    Like the people version of the cone of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think it's more of a smock. disclaimer: I only know this from reading the crime boards, y'all. I remember a discussion about Scott Peterson and someone photoshopped a pic of him wearing one.

I must say the choice of models for the website (Ferguson Safety Products) was quite inspired. The question remains though, is that dress black and blue or white and gold?

omg, that was truly dead on!! It still amazes me how differently people saw that blue/black or white/gold dress. My son and I differed and 'argued' about it for days afterwards.

I read crime boards (very longtime user of websleuths, although it's been awhile since I've been there) and true crime books as a hobby forever, but I either never saw mention of a suicide vest or was misunderstanding the meaning of one. I've certainly never seen one and had no idea that they were basically a dress from the first picture. They look interesting and now I'm going to have to wiki them. And they look like they stopped at the local psych ward and asked for their craziest looking female and male to model them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    OMG. I've wanted to kill my neighbors that mow their lawn at 6am on weekends
    They are real assholes.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I read crime boards (very longtime user of websleuths, although it's been awhile since I've been there) and true crime books as a hobby forever, but I either never saw mention of a suicide vest or was misunderstanding the meaning of one. I've certainly never seen one and had no idea that they were basically a dress from the first picture. They look interesting and now I'm going to have to wiki them. And they look like they stopped at the local psych ward and asked for their craziest looking female and male to model them.
    Yeah, I don't remember what board it was, I used to read at websleuths but after posting a bit and tangling with their nazi mods I avoided the place. Wherever it was, they were calling the garment a "ferguson taco" I think. The photoshopped pic was just memorable I guess. It's pretty ridiculous looking attire. Someone here said alien-wear but it reminds me of John Goodman as Fred Flintstone.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

A*O

My next door neighbour is a teacher and dedicated home DIY fan. Every school holidays he's up at 6am drilling, sawing, mowing, grinding, hammering, riveting, stapling, nail gunning, leaf blowing... It continues all day and well into the night sometimes. Thing is, the house looks like a half built mess. What's he DOING? Of course, if anyone else dares to use a power tool 1 minute before or after the local council curfew for these things (no noise 7pm - 7am) this idiot calls the cops.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information