Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natalee Holloway suspect Joran Van Der Sloot sought for murder in Peru

I don't buy it. Aside from the fact he's a liar, he's not going to say that he killed her because he wanted to rob and/or sexually assault her. Then again, I certainly wouldn't put it past him to keep that sort of information on his computer. I'm very interested in what will turn up in the toxicology results.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katia View Post
    I don't buy it. Aside from the fact he's a liar, he's not going to say that he killed her because he wanted to rob and/or sexually assault her. Then again, I certainly wouldn't put it past him to keep that sort of information on his computer. I'm very interested in what will turn up in the toxicology results.
    I agree. He's such a lying dickwad, who can believe anything he says? I hope they have good, strong forensic evidence that they can use to force the truth out of that lying, craven bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I wonder if this awaits him? (detail of rapes. Just a warning for the squeamish) http://www.gambling911.com/poker/“la...ot-060610.html
    Sounds like an excellent plan!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i know this is horrible but she was not very attractive.
    But much better looking than that fugly Van Der Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I don't want him to kill himself or to be killed too soon by another inmate. Ideally, he'll be at the end of his sentence seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when he gets shanked.
    Oh I agree-- evil piece of shit deserves to suffer as long as possible.

My heart goes out to the families of Stephany and Natalee. And I really admire Beth Twitty for causing such a stink and never giving up on seeking justice for her daughter's death. She's a very strong lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Katia View Post
    Oh, I agree, he's not going to admit his intent all along was to drug, rape and rob her. Instead, he's blaming the victim for causing his rage. SHE invaded his personal life, he reacted badly. Poor Joran.

I think he left her in the room, went to get coffee, and drugged her drink. But something happened to enrage him when he got back. The computer story is a possibility. In any case, she didn't turn out to be the easy mark he had anticipated.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah who knows what this idiot... could be she didn't even look up anything on his computer. It's his word against a dead girl...

Maybe he just lost his shit, which is entirely possible. He seems to loathe women.

Has his mom said anything?

I read on another site that Joran's lawyer said Joran was crying on the phone to his mother and telling her the interrogation techniques were barbaric. Cry me a river!

You just know they tortured the hell out of him.

I read on another site that Joran's lawyer said Joran was crying on the phone to his mother and telling her the interrogation techniques were barbaric. Cry me a river!
    Poor thing. Bet that whole murder thing was no fun for his victim(s) either.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he broke her fucking neck for godsakes!

Elite Member

I think he left her in the room, went to get coffee, and drugged her drink. But something happened to enrage him when he got back. The computer story is a possibility
    I don't believe him, I think he's making up a reason to have killed her when the truth is he just wanted to kill her for no reason.

Besides, the video footage shows him going in with her, and coming out without her. It would've showed if he left for coffee and came back.

^ The footage of him leaving for coffee hasn't been released. But he did leave.

Elite Member

What's her looks got to do with anything?
    Here's another link to a programme about one of the jails he could end up in.
    Hulu - Inside: World's Toughest Prisons - Watch the full episode now.
    Thanks for that! Lurigancho in Peru is fascinating, as far as inmate run prisons go. I'm surprised by the success of the pavilion system to keep a tenuous lid on a horribly over-crowded prison.

Joren wouldn't last a week because he's a gringo, not because his crime was particularly outstanding in a place like that. He would have no pavilion.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    You just know they tortured the hell out of him.
    I bet not. His confession came awfully fast. Also, a Dutch embassy official was more than likely present.

Joran made a quick confession in exchange for staying out of a prison like Lurigancho and for a lighter sentence.

I wonder if this awaits him? (detail of rapes. Just a warning for the squeamish) http://www.gambling911.com/poker/“law-donkey”-could-be-applied-joran-van-der-sloot-060610.html
    <sigh> Supporting rape as a form of punishment, how very Fundamentalist Muslim of you.

Pretty disgusting, being amused and vindicated by the rape of anyone. I don't care if it's a terrible criminal. Your need for a rape revenge supports the crime as a whole. How about the 15 year old boy, tried as an adult, sent to prison, for dealing drugs? He's the one suffering for your images of rape as justice.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

The developments in the van der Sloot case come as the Natalee Holloway Resource Center opens Tuesday in Washington. The nonprofit center is located at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway, attended the opening.
    My friend in DC helped organize this center. She was on the morning news shows around here.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I agree. He thrives on the attention. I think the closest thing to the truth was the videotaped confession with his friend about
    That's pretty much what I think too. What he said in that video was the closest thing we'll ever get to finding out the truth about Natalee.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I read somewhere that it was a folder on his computer containing news articles and legal documents from the Holloway case. Stuff he apparently saved, sick fuck. But it would explain why he said Stephany intruded into his "private life." It wasn't just her googling his name.
    I was wondering if he had a folder with Natalee articles or something. He truly is a sick little fucker...it was probably a trophy to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

I was wondering if he had a folder with Natalee articles or something. He truly is a sick little fucker...it was probably a trophy to him.
    probably

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    <sigh> Supporting rape as a form of punishment, how very Fundamentalist Muslim of you.

Pretty disgusting, being amused and vindicated by the rape of anyone. I don't care if it's a terrible criminal. Your need for a rape revenge supports the crime as a whole. How about the 15 year old boy, tried as an adult, sent to prison, for dealing drugs? He's the one suffering for your images of rape as justice.
    Eh? Who said I supported rape? I posted that as an example to the horrible things that happen in those prisons. It's not unrealistic to think that might happen to him too. It doesn't mean that's what I think *should* happen. That's not a punishment I'd choose for him. But I'm not gonna lose sleep if someone beats him up, I save my sympathy for his victims and their families.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information