Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natalee Holloway suspect Joran Van Der Sloot sought for murder in Peru

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ewww his pubes

and again w/ his smug asshat face! ugh!! hate him so much!

really this kid is a sociopath, its so clear to me now

I think he'd fit nicely in that oil pipe in the Gulf. Looks about the right size.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

My mom and I, both think the same thing. That he is going to get a taste of the Peruvian jail system, and decide to sing like a little bird about Holloway, to get extradited back to Aruba.

A link to some stills of Joran entering the hotel with Stephany. Poor girl. It's creepy looking at these and thinking what happened not long after.
    Browse images: CCTV shows Joran Van der Sloot with Stephany Flores Moments Before Her Death | RadarOnline.com

MSNBC aired some security camera footage not long ago; same smug look on his face.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    A link to some stills of Joran entering the hotel with Stephany. Poor girl. It's creepy looking at these and thinking what happened not long after.
    Browse images: CCTV shows Joran Van der Sloot with Stephany Flores Moments Before Her Death | RadarOnline.com
    I hate men who walk several paces in front of a woman as though she doesn't exist. I wish I could say "people" instead of "men" but I rarely see women doing this.

It reminds me of the Muslims in Europe who peacock-walk ahead of their women, strutting 5 paces ahead while their mothers, daughters and pregnant wives (no shit) are lugging the bags in the rear.

Van Der Sloot reeks of douchebag. Peruvian prison is too good for him. He can still get married there and have conjugal weekends. He belongs in a US prison. Ours are amongst the worst in the world.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Peruvian prison is too good for him. He can still get married there and have conjugal weekends. He belongs in a US prison. Ours are amongst the worst in the world.
    Peruvian prisons are the worst in the world. Worse than US prisons. They are completely inhumane.

Elite Member

Peruvian prisons are the worst in the world. Worse than US prisons. They are completely inhumane.
    In articles I've been reading about Lori Berenson, the prisons don't sound that bad. I mean, bad, yes because it's prison, but not anywhere near as bad as Russian prisons or our worst Super Maxes.

Conjugal visits, access to lots of books and writing materials, families living in little villages that spring up around the prisons.

Where do you get this stuff about Peru having the worst prisons? I don't really trust Nancy Grace on this kind of thing.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

If that's true, leave him there. I hope he gets all he can handle and more.

Fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    In articles I've been reading about Lori Berenson, the prisons don't sound that bad. I mean, bad, yes because it's prison, but not anywhere near as bad as Russian prisons or our worst Super Maxes.

Conjugal visits, access to lots of books and writing materials, families living in little villages that spring up around the prisons.

Where do you get this stuff about Peru having the worst prisons? I don't really trust Nancy Grace on this kind of thing.
    I saw a TV documentary about them once. I'm trying to find it online. I found one link but I'm not sure if this has anything you can watch or not as I'm on my phone's browser at the moment. Inside | World's Toughest Prisons | National Geographic Channel
    Anyway I'll keep looking for a good site I found earlier that I stupidly didn't bookmark.
    I was reading about Lori earlier too. The conditions described here don't sound too good. American Woman Faces Bleak Life in Peru's Frigid Mountain Prison (The Associated Press - Friday, 12 January 1996)

BREAKING NEWS: Authorities say suspect Joran van der Sloot has confessed to the murder of a Peruvian woman, CNN reports.

He's still a fucking coward, but I hope he rots for what he's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Authorities say suspect Joran van der Sloot has confessed to the murder of a Peruvian woman, CNN reports.

He's still a fucking coward, but I hope he rots for what he's done.
    Good - I just hope he doesn't retract it.

And I'm still suspicious that he's going to try and get a deal where he'll serve his time in a Dutch prison instead of a Peruvian one. I wonder if he knows he's not got a hope in hell of getting away with it this time and has his lawyers negotiating repatriation in exchange for his co-operation?
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

from what i understand, he can confess to a crime, but they still have to prove he did it. Is this true in Peru?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Execution, one shot to the heart, one to the head for this worthless piece of scum (in an ideal world).

Daily Kos: Joran van der Sloot has confessed to the murder of a Peruvian woman, CNN rep

Just came up on CNN as breaking news. Watched CNN video on Rick Sanchez's show today where they had him on tape with the girl in the lobby and then later leaving without her and in a fresh change of clothes. They were just saying that Peru does not have a death penalty.
    Looks to me that this POS just ran out of places to hide to practice his murderous ways. May Natalee Holloways family finally find peace and may he rot in hell for what he has done. Quote from story on ahhhh fox...

An official in Peru says Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a 21-year-old female student from Lima, the La Republica newspaper reported late Monday.

According to the paper, Van der Sloot admitted he broke Stephany Flores' neck in a rage after she apparently used his notebook computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.

"I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."

Oh FFS, Googling is not an intrusion into one's private life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information