Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Natalee Holloway suspect Joran Van Der Sloot sought for murder in Peru

How stupid, a 15yo drug dealer is going to juvy until he's of age whether he is convicted as an adult or not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

So I guess this murder was entirely preventable, if he had just password-protected his computer or the file itself?

Bitch, please. What a lame excuse he gave. Almost as lame an excuse as he is for a human being.

Joran van der Sloot Wants to Tell Aruba Cops Where Natalee Holloway's Body Is

By Stephen M. Silverman
    Update Friday June 11, 2010 08:20 AM EDT Originally posted Friday June 11, 2010 07:50 AM EDT
    Natalee Holloway (left) and Joran Van der Sloot
    AP; Peter Dejong/AP

Joran van der Sloot is ready to talk – just to certain authorities. Five years after Natalee Holloway went missing in Aruba – never to be seen again – he's told investigators in Peru that he knows the location of Holloway's body, CNN reports.

However, according to a Peruvian police official, the Dutch playboy, 22, would neither cite the location nor tell what happened to the Alabama honor student the night of her disappearance.

NBC News reports Friday morning that van der Sloot says he is willing to provide those details only to authorities in Aruba.

"In the interrogation done to the Dutch citizen, he says he knew the location of the corpse of the American citizen, but that he was going to explain everything to Aruban police," Miguel Canlla, head of the homicide division of the Peruvian national police investigative unit, said on Thursday, reports CNN.

Late Monday this week, van der sloot reportedly admitted to Peruvian police that he killed Stephany Flores, 21, in a Lima hotel room last month, five years to the day that Holloway disappeared.

This is not the first time van der Sloot has confessed to knowledge of Holloway's disappearance, though in the past he would also recant his story. According to an affidavit in an extortion investigation involving him, van der Sloot said his father, Paulus van der Sloot, "disposed of Natalee's body by burying her remains in the gravel under the foundation of the single story home." (Paulus van der Sloot was an attorney who died in February.)

The house he cited had not been built at the time of Holloway's disappearance.

Peter Blanken, the public prosecutor in Aruba, told PEOPLE on Friday that he remains skeptical of anything van der Sloot has to say about the Holloway case. "He told us several times his story about his last contact with Natalee Holloway," Blanken tells PEOPLE. "I don't know now if he speaks the truth."

In Peru, the young woman beaten to death was found in a hotel room registered in van der Sloot's name. Van der Sloot was captured in Chile and returned last week to Peru.

"We will travel to Peru to interrogate van der Sloot … in due course," says Blanken. He adds that Peruvian authorities "have to work first on their own case, and there is this case of the American authorities" looking into allegations that van der Sloot tried to extort $250,000 from Natalee’s mother, Beth Holloway, in exchange for information about Natalee’s death and whereabouts.

With additional reporting by JEFF TRUESDELLFor more on this story, including exclusive interviews with relatives of Holloway and Flores – and excerpts from van der Sloot’s writings to a former girlfriend – pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

Joran van der Sloot Wants to Tell Aruba Cops Where Natalee Holloway's Body Is - Crime & Courts, Joran van der Sloot, Natalee Holloway : People.com

I never got why all the news articles kept calling Holloway "beautiful", "attractive", "pretty", etc.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I never got why all the news articles kept calling Holloway "beautiful", "attractive", "pretty", etc.
    I agree..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Make it a triple. They went way overboard on that. I understand eye of the beholder & all but..yeah...
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This guy is slippier than a bucket of eels. Is he saying that he won't talk about where Natalee's body is unless it's to the Aruban authorities or is he saying he won't talk unless he's taken TO Aruba? I dunno, I think he's plotting something. Maybe he's hoping if he spills his shit about Natalee's death the Dutch authorities will push to have a prior claim to him and he won't serve time in a Peruvian prison but in a Dutch prison.

And I hate to say this, but if Natalee Holloway was ditched at sea then there is no body to find, especially not after five years. Natural decomposition and sea life will have taken care of the tissue and the tidal currents will have scattered the bones.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Manipulative sonofabitch.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This guy is slippier than a bucket of eels. Is he saying that he won't talk about where Natalee's body is unless it's to the Aruban authorities or is he saying he won't talk unless he's taken TO Aruba? I dunno, I think he's plotting something. Maybe he's hoping if he spills his shit about Natalee's death the Dutch authorities will push to have a prior claim to him and he won't serve time in a Peruvian prison but in a Dutch prison.

And I hate to say this, but if Natalee Holloway was ditched at sea then there is no body to find, especially not after five years. Natural decomposition and sea life will have taken care of the tissue and the tidal currents will have scattered the bones.
    I think he's plotting too. Anything to get back to Aruba. He may even have some wild ideas about making a break for it. If Natalee ended up in water which is likely, there's just nothing to be found. California got very very lucky with Laci Peterson & the baby. But this has been way too long to hope for anything even resembling that situation.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Sad as it is to accept, this prick still has money and friends who will help him but they can only do that if he's under the control of Dutch authorities. While he's in Peruvian custody there is little they can do for him, whether that is in terms of trying to help him make a break for it or by supplying him with comforts and paid-for protection while in prison. I hope that Peru fights to keep him and succeeds.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    I think he's plotting too. Anything to get back to Aruba. He may even have some wild ideas about making a break for it. If Natalee ended up in water which is likely, there's just nothing to be found. California got very very lucky with Laci Peterson & the baby. But this has been way too long to hope for anything even resembling that situation.
    They need to let him rot in Peru.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Manipulative sonofabitch.
    he's beyond this i swear, the guy is a sociopath! omg where and how do people become like that?! its so disturbing, and i get the chills thinking about he did it again on the anniversary of the other one (who knows how many times he's done shit like this)

Elite Member

Withholding--or telling--where Natalee's body is is the only card he's got to play now. He is such a lying sack of shit--he'll keep playing that card as long as he can.

I wonder what would have happened if he had killed an Aruban girl instead of an American one? Would he have gotten away with it?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i'm sure he would have...

im really starting to think, like some others here, that he's done this before and after and again and again.

Dr. Laura said when Sloot confessed in Peru he knew he could end up with something like only a six year sentence. Which is why he did so.

In another discussion it was said that smaller countries have so little resources that the death penalty and life in prison is not an option. One person from Belize said that when the police come to arrest someone and if it is more than one person there is a shortage of handcuffs so they just tell everyone to get in the back of the truck. When they reach a certain bend in a road, everyone just jumps out and takes off.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information