Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Mother kills her two sons because she was ‘fed up’ with their behaviour

Living the dream
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Don't really know what to say that hasn't been said.

This reminded me of the woman in FL (I think) that shot her two teenagers dead (a girl & a boy) because she felt like they were disrespectful to her. Her husband was away on business too, I think, when she did it.
    Anyone remember the story I'm referring to? It seemed like it was maybe 2 or 3 years ago. IDK what ever happened to her, she seemed completely detached.
    Absolutely. I think the dad might have been in the military, but am not sure. The mom didn't just snap, I think. I think she was sort of losing it over time because the daughter had told some people she was scared of her and what she might do. I can't take much more of these stories. But I've been seeing stories like this since I was a kid.

Yep, dad was deployed.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

More to this story - she'd also tried to comit suicide that day.
    from RT

‘Fed-up’ mother made two attempts to murder her sons on the same day
    Get short URL email story to a friend print version
    Published: 26 June, 2012, 17:09
    Edited: 27 June, 2012, 17:13

Galina Ryabkova (RIA Novosti / Andrey Stenin)
    TAGS: Children, Crime, Russia
    A 27-year-old mother attempted to electrocute her four- and seven-year-old sons earlier in the day she threw them out of a 15th floor.
    The investigators say Galina Ryabkova tried to drop a hairdryer into a bath while bathing the boys. Some reports suggest she was taking the bath with them too. But the short circuit cut the power, and it is then the police say she decided to throw her sons off the balcony.
    She invited them to fly paper planes and they went upstairs to a shared balcony on the 15th floor. Witnesses say after throwing her children she attempted to jump too. But apparently she changed her mind and went down the staircase.
    Prosecutors say during interrogation Galina behaved oddly, but calmly, saying that nobody needed her. She claimed that her children were now “angels in heaven,” said the investigators. Her state-appointed lawyer claimed the woman is in a trance.
    After the tragedy her somewhat wry smile was captured on the CCTV tape in the porch of the apartment building when she came downstairs, says online news tabloid LifeNews.
    The woman has been arrested and is to undergo a psychiatric examination.
    The police say Ryabkova will soon be charged with the murder of two children. If convicted, she could face the maximum punishment*– life imprisonment.
    'My husband has left. The children are hungry'
    Witnesses have revealed more details of the family life of the woman.
    Some say Ryabkova often left her children at home alone, locking them in and leaving for 3-4 hours to go roller-skating.
    Others say she often complained she did not have any money.
    “What shall I do?” she used to question. “My husband has left. The children are hungry, no food to eat. What shall I do?”
    Some people recall however she never beat her children or shouted at them.
    Some of her neighbors say she desperately wanted her children to go to a kindergarten and wanted to work there to secure a place for them, as the nursery school was full – and this could have triggered the tragedy. Kindergarten authorities argue they granted her kids a place but she refused.
    Ryabkova’s family life has also sparked concerns. According to one report, she suspected her husband of having an affair and the couple was on the edge of divorce. Others say, he worked a lot and was spending little time with his wife and kids. *
    Psychiatrists believe the woman must have been in deep depression.
    “Her actions resemble that of a so-called “extended suicide” when a person in depression first kills their children and then kills themselves,” an employee of a Scientific Center for Social and Forensic Psychiatry said.
    He also explained the fear of adults is the main cause of violence against children. And only qualified psychiatric aid can prevent a tragedy.
    “A weak person attacks only those who are weaker – that’s the law of nature,” he added. “The main problem is a lack of a defense mechanism: children have little rights against their parents.”
    Meanwhile, reports suggest Ryabkova's husband Sergey nearly collapsed when he learnt what had happened. Since the incident he has not talked to his wife.

http://www.rt.com/news/mother-killer...-arrested-752/
    Free Charmed.

^^ these poor, poor children. can you imagine WTF they must've thought when mommy told them to go fly paper planes and then threw them off the balcony?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

It's unbearable to think about.

They should make her go out on the same balcony to "fly air planes" too.

I take minor offense to the statement earlier that says, "Witnesses said they never hear her beat or shout at her children." I shout at my kids ALL THE TIME. Doesn't mean I'm going to throw them off a building. I kinda think it's healthy to shout. You then get all your frustrations out, then it's over. If you bottle them up for too long, you explode, and throw your kids off a building.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

which explains all the emotionally repressed WASP's that toss their kids over balconies on a daily basis. you can barely cross the street on the upper east side with all the falling kids.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    which explains all the emotionally repressed WASP's that toss their kids over balconies on a daily basis.
    This would never happen with the emotionally exuberant Irish Catholics. Especially because they typically have ranch-style homes.

^ I thought the Irish still lived in caves?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^Nope - bars
    Kittylady likes this.

It only seems like that because of their terrible taste in wallpaper.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    ^Nope - bars
    Vouch!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hey!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information