Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Mom of missing Idaho children arrested in Hawaii

fgg

Lori Vallow relative knows 'whereabouts' of missing Idaho kids but is unwilling to 'cooperate': reports

A relative of Lori Vallow, the Idaho woman arrested last week in connection to the disappearance of her two children, allegedly knows where they are but is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, according to new court documents.

During a custody battle, the ex-husband of Melani Pawlowski, Vallow’s niece, accused her of having “knowledge of the whereabouts” of Joshua “JJ” Vallow, 7, and his sister Tylee Ryan, 17, and refusing to talk to investigators, FOX10 reported, citing new court documents.

"Melani's knowledge of the whereabouts of her aunt's two missing children and her unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement is daunting and her current husband has told law enforcement that Melani says sometimes children are full of light and then just like that they go dark,” her ex-husband, Brandon Boudreaux, alleged.

Vallow, 46, was arrested last week in Kaua’i, Hawaii after she failed to comply with a court order in Madison County, Idaho that she physically produce the children no later than Jan. 30. Joshua and Tylee have been missing for five months.

She was charged with two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children. She also faces charges of resisting or obstructing police officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime and contempt of court.

Boudreaux went on to connect his ex-wife to a cult, similar to the one that Vallow was said to belong to, in which he claims “numerous members, adults and children alike have been killed off like flies.”

He alleged in the court documents that he, too, was once a target and that it was Vallow’s former husband, Charles Vallow, that made an attempt on his life.

Boudreaux called 911 on Oct. 2 after a bullet struck his car window as he was pulling into his Arizona home. He claimed to have seen a rifle with a silencer come out the rear window of 2018 Jeep Wrangler with Texas plates registered to Charles Vallow, FOX10 reported.

"Brandon believed Melani, his wife at the time, had a million dollars of reasons to have him killed ... hoping to cash in on the policy to help support the cult that she is believed to be a part of,” court documents stated.

Charles Vallow was killed in July by Pawlowski’s uncle and Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox, who later claimed self-defense. Cox was never arrested but in December he died under unknown circumstances.

Vallow’s fifth husband, Chad Daybell, has also been connected to a string of mysterious deaths. His former wife, Tammy Daybell, died in October. Her death is still under investigation. Daybell and Vallow married just a week later.

The pair had been living in Hawaii since leaving Idaho in November amid questions from police about the children’s whereabouts. Investigators have said the couple lied about where they were and even their very existence. Daybell allegedly told one person that his wife didn't have kids while Vallow told someone else her daughter died over a year ago.

Idaho Gov. Brad Little hopes to extradite Vallow back soon so she can face trial. No charges have been filed against Daybell connecting him to the disappearance of Joshua and Tylee.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-vall...ot-cooperating
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

people in this family sure like getting married a lot. i need another diagram to follow.
    holly likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Am I reading this wrong or is the cousin's ex claiming a ghost tried to kill him?

He alleged in the court documents that he, too, was once a target and that it was Vallow’s former husband, Charles Vallow, that made an attempt on his life.

Boudreaux called 911 on Oct. 2 after a bullet struck his car window as he was pulling into his Arizona home. He claimed to have seen a rifle with a silencer come out the rear window of 2018 Jeep Wrangler with Texas plates registered to Charles Vallow, FOX10 reported.

Charles Vallow was killed in July
    sputnik likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    people in this family sure like getting married a lot. i need another diagram to follow.
    And seem to prefer murder to divorce.
    sputnik, holly and fgg like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

https://www.insideedition.com/idaho-...r-death-former
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    She turned in her son's therapy dog. Apparently she doesn't have a problem getting rid of the kiddos, but she didn't kill the dog...
    The Acid Bath Murderer John George Haigh got extremely upset when he was accused of killing the dog of one of his victims (he kept it and IIRC rehomed it when questions started being asked about the previous owners disappearance). He didn't have a problem with killing multiple people for profit - convicted of six, claimed nine - but apparently offing the dog was a step too far in his eyes.
    sprynkles, SHELLEE and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^^^
    i mean, i get it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've definitely been reading up on this case since Mo posted about it, but holy crap is this story convoluted. I don't think I've ever seen one so twisty and crazy.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information