Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing 16 year old Phylicia Barnes

"the commander of the homicide unit had been prepared to go on CNN's Nancy Grace but got bumped for an hour-long report on a missing Texas cheerleader," The Baltimore Sun reported.

I guess they must have forgotten to mention that the cheerleader was white?

So, does this mean that racism is NOT just confined to the south?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I have to say that I live near here and this is the first I have heard of this. I am furious. Haven't seen this at all in the papers or news. I don't care what color she is she is someone's baby and this is an outrage that nothing is being done.

I'm in Texas and I haven't heard jack about the cheerleader and the only thing I know about Phylicia, I've read on GR.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Are family suspected in both cases? That may be why if that's the case. A hell of a lot of people go missing, only certain cases get big media attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Are family suspected in both cases? That may be why if that's the case. A hell of a lot of people go missing, only certain cases get big media attention.
    yes. it looks like the sister is a person of suspect with Phylicia and the mother/ mother's boyfriend as suspected in the cheerleaders disappearnce.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Damn did her sister use her to satisfy her boyfriend like the Ken and Barbie murderers from Canada? Poor mother may lose two kids.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I've really started to notice that this is true! Over the weekend we were watching a marathon of the show "Disappeared", on ID, and I was kind of shocked by how many episodes of this show there are! I really had no clue how real or how often this occurs. Makes me shudder.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    I've really started to notice that this is true! Over the weekend we were watching a marathon of the show "Disappeared", on ID, and I was kind of shocked by how many episodes of this show there are! I really had no clue how real or how often this occurs. Makes me shudder.
    ID is my FAVE channel! I watch that show and it IS horrifying. One moment, these people are a part of a family's/friend's/gf/by life and the next moment, they are just gone. And very few end in a way that anything is resolved. That one lady who had wrecked her car and was trapped in it and her boyfriend is calling the cops constantly and nobody will listen to him, the woman is missing for days and the cops finally start to hone in on the boyfriend when they finally find her and she's on the brink of death in the wrecked car! Man, I just can't imagine the frustration of trying to get the cops to listen to you about your missing loved one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

^oh yes!!!!! I forgot about that one! That poor guy.. and at one point, I thought well maybe he is acting funny. That is so scary b/c he was totally innocent! I can't imagine....

It's my FAVE channel too! and I agree, the unresolved part (end of the show) is so unsettling. I still think about that young guy who was getting back together w/his ex-wife, took off in her car while she was on a trip for work, and they later found the car torched in the desert.. I think it was the ex-girlfriend that he turned in for fraud and she spent time in jail/prison.. so sad! Also the girl that was thought to be thrown down a mine shaft and her mom was searching holes, in the desert, for her body such awful stuff!

I liked that ID show where this little pencil-necked scientist was quantifying evil and had made a scale for it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    I know, it is shocking. I don't know about in the US but I know here that around 250,000 people are missing/have run away every year. I sometimes look on this site and it's sad how many young people are on there.
    Missing People | Are You Missing | Missing | Children

I hope both this girl and the cheerleader are found.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I liked that ID show where this little pencil-necked scientist was quantifying evil and had made a scale for it.
    Most Evil, I think is what that's called. Wicked Attraction is good and Deadly Women and Notorius ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Yes, Most Evil was it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope they find this girl. Very sad.

That Disappeared show is whacky. Makes you wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    lmao! I love his show!

I know, it is shocking. I don't know about in the US but I know here that around 250,000 people are missing/have run away every year. I sometimes look on this site and it's sad how many young people are on there.
    Missing People | Are You Missing | Missing | Children

I hope both this girl and the cheerleader are found.
    Oh wow! Thanks for the link.. I'm going to browse later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information