Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Miami 'zombie' attacker may have been using 'bath salts'

Yes please.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Ooh! Purty!
    It doesn't have to be in the same color order does it?, because I can't remember which letters have what colors.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    I'm a big zombie fanatic but I don't think this is some "zombie apocalypse" or whatever.
    It's all these crazy-ass designer drugs people are using to get high. I know here in Michigan were getting stories of kids taking "synthetic marijuana" and dropping like files or doing crazy shit and getting themselves killed. Even if bath salts or K-2 or whatever was made illegal, the junkies will find something to tweak on and we'll be getting fucked up stories like these sooner or later.

Though if corpses start popping out of the ground my ass is going to barricade the house with all the supplies I can gather.
    Of course it's not a 'zombie apocalypse' but if enough of these crazy fuckers start bugging out on designer drugs and eating faces I'm not sure it matters what we call it. Shit, we might as well call it a zombie apocalypse. Drugs, virus, who cares if the result is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Of course it's not a 'zombie apocalypse' but if enough of these crazy fuckers start bugging out on designer drugs and eating faces I'm not sure it matters what we call it. Shit, we might as well call it a zombie apocalypse. Drugs, virus, who cares if the result is the same?
    You know, I suppose I wouldn't mind that... just so long as we can do the same thing you see in the movies, and just start killing the infected freaks left, right and centre. Down with overpopulation, y'all!
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Let's start with YouTube commenters.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Hit By Ban Bus!

Then we can move on to celebrities on twitter.

^^ and the posters on the imdb-forums.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    It doesn't have to be in the same color order does it?, because I can't remember which letters have what colors.

Think RAINBOW! You learned that in school didn't you?

Anyway, looks like the guy might look okay when he heals up, if they can reconstruct his eyelid and his nose. He'd be able to live a fairly normal life, unlike that woman that got her face ripped of by a chimp. His bone structure is still intact, that helps a lot.

What I'm wondering is, doe these 'bath salts' turn people in to psycho maniacs, or does it trigger something that's already there?

Has it even been confirmed yet what/if this guy was on?

-- Stephen Hawking

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't know anything about bath salts but this sounds like PCP to me. One kid I knew in HS got high on PCP and next thing you know he's up a tree completely naked and brandishing a rusty old machete. They took him away to the psyche ward for 'observation'.

I don't think this one was posted yet. But it is in Miami, too, the guy was on something, and he took a bite out of someone:

Charles Baker Got Naked, Ate Flesh Of Jeffery Blake During Visit With Children: Florida Cops

osted: 06/21/2012
    Last Updated: 19 hours and 6 minutes ago

• By: Kristal Roberts, WFTS

PALMETTO, Fla. - The latest in a string of “zombie” like attacks happened in a Florida home Wednesday night after a man under the influence went into a fit of rage and bit a piece of someone’s arm off during a visit with his children.
    Much like the Miami face-eating attack, 26-year-old Charles Baker got naked, ate human flesh and wouldn’t go down without a fight, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

Authorities say Baker went to his girlfriend’s home on 25th St in Palmetto to visit his kids at 10:15 p.m. They say he was high on an unknown substance when he knocked on the door, then barged in, began yelling and taking off his clothes.

He was screaming and wouldn’t calm down, then began throwing furniture around the home.

Jeffery Blake, who lives in the home, attempted to restrain Baker, but the suspect bit him, taking a chunk of his flesh from his bicep.
    Blake, 48, was able to get Baker to the ground and kept him there until two deputies arrived.
    When law enforcement came inside, Blake released Baker. Baker got up, but would not respond to deputies orders.

The suspect instead faced the deputies, tensing his body, clenching his fists and screaming. Baker, still naked, acted like he was going to rush the deputies, according to the report.

Deputy Wildt deployed his an electronic control device after giving a verbal warning.

Baker fell to the ground, and then tried to get back up, so Deputy Wildt deployed the device again. Baker pulled the probes out, so deputy Blake deployed his electric shock device.

Those probes were also pulled out, and Deputy Wildt deployed a second cartridge.

By this time, several other deputies had arrived on scene and were able to hold him down and handcuff him.

Baker was taken to Manatee Memorial Hospital for evaluation before being transported to the jail.

Read more: Latest 'zombie' eating attack: man under the influence gets naked, bites off chunk of man's arm

On the other hand, it IS Florida.
    hustle4alivin likes this.

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    On the other hand, it IS Florida.
    OT, I never thought that I would be saying this, but I think that some states and or territories should learn from Florida when it comes to winning sports championships. While many other places burn their town down, loot and riot after they win, I'm very proud to say that in Miami they just partied and banged pots and pans and ate paella thoughout the streets. No reported violence.

OrangeSlice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Quit it Hustle! And to think that I liked you!
    hustle4alivin likes this.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information