Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Miami 'zombie' attacker may have been using 'bath salts'

I wonder if the victim had passed out while high? Not to simplify matters, but who the fuck would be complacent about having their face eaten off? If I were conscious, I'd be fighting like hell well before 75 - 80% of my face went down someone's gullet.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I wonder if the victim had passed out while high? Not to simplify matters, but who the fuck would be complacent about having their face eaten off? If I were conscious, I'd be fighting like hell well before 75 - 80% of my face went down someone's gullet.
    Oh God, another horrifying thing to think about? I wonder how easy it is for the human body to digest human skin? And just the thought of it coming out in a day or two ....

Ugh, I have to get out of this thread. I've always been fascinated/horrified by cannonbolism ever since I learned my great-uncle was on that ship in WWII that was torpedoed and the survivors (he was one) had to resort to cannonbolism when they weren't discovered for quite awhile. He passed away a few years ago, but he refused to discuss it with anyone, even his wife.

^ what ship was he on?

we digest human the same way we digest any other mammal. it just repulses us mentally.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ummm, I can't remember but it's famous for the survivor aspect and I'm pretty certain it's the only one known during WWII for cannonbolism. I have to run out for a couple of minutes but I'll google it when I get back. His name is on the survivors list.

That reminds me, I saw a very interesting little movie on Netflix a few weeks ago. It was called "How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman". It was about a tribe of late 1500's Amazonian natives who capture, and eventually eat a French soldier. Apparently, [plot spoiler], they found him exceedingly easy to digest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Ummm, I can't remember but it's famous for the survivor aspect and I'm pretty certain it's the only one known during WWII for cannonbolism. I have to run out for a couple of minutes but I'll google it when I get back. His name is on the survivors list.
    I remember seeing a show about this, they took a vow never to speak of it poor guys that has to be fucking horrible to live with
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I can't find anything about US WW2 ships sinking and cannibalism, and I'd love to read up on it. Please post what you can.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Disgusting!

I totally thought of the Walking Dead and wondered if I needed to go out and invest in a cross bow and arrows...

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I can't find anything about US WW2 ships sinking and cannibalism, and I'd love to read up on it. Please post what you can.
    It sounds like they might have been talking about the USS Indianapolis - the ship that was sunk by a Japanese sub while coming back from dropping off uranium for Little Boy. However, most of the survivors from that sinking were floating in water all the way to when they were rescued by various navy planes and ships. I don't think they had the time or capability to practice cannibalism under those conditions.

unless the sharks were practising cannibalism.....

So, eleven hundred men went into the water. 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.

I read a great book about the USS Indianapolis. The captain was court martialed for failing to zig zag ( the Japanese sub commander testified that it didn't matter as he would have torpedoed him anyway) and Admiral Nimitz later remitted his sentence. He was besiged for many year with hate mail from survivors families, and he commited suicide later.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It sounds like they might have been talking about the USS Indianapolis - the ship that was sunk by a Japanese sub while coming back from dropping off uranium for Little Boy. However, most of the survivors from that sinking were floating in water all the way to when they were rescued by various navy planes and ships. I don't think they had the time or capability to practice cannibalism under those conditions.
    That's where they were being attacked by sharks while waiting for rescue.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think the one I saw the show on may have been WWI but I really can't remember.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

How do you convince someone to take this drug? "Hey, it's awesome. You get all crazy and eat people's faces off!" What's the response? "I got to try some of that!" WTF!
    shedevilang and arie_skop like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    unless the sharks were practising cannibalism.....

So, eleven hundred men went into the water. 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.

I read a great book about the USS Indianapolis. The captain was court martialed for failing to zig zag ( the Japanese sub commander testified that it didn't matter as he would have torpedoed him anyway) and Admiral Nimitz later remitted his sentence. He was besiged for many year with hate mail from survivors families, and he commited suicide later.
    Hey, your picture of Quint isn't coming up, but that was going through my mind also.

The captain of the Indianapolis had a very poignant ending. He shot himself to death in front of his house, while he was holding a sailor toy in the other hand. My dad worked for the Navy for a long, long time and it seemed like he was always telling me about some captain or admiral who had killed himself. They were the ultimate scapegoats for anything that went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That's where they were being attacked by sharks while waiting for rescue.
    There is a really good story here from a survivor. He talks about the moment when the ship was hit, all the way to being rescued. Guys were getting attacked by sharks, but a lot of guys died from delirium brought on by drinking saltwater. They would literally be telling other guys that there was an open commissary just under the water and then several of them would dive down with the delirius guy.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    How do you convince someone to take this drug? "Hey, it's awesome. You get all crazy and eat people's faces off!" What's the response? "I got to try some of that!" WTF!
    I was glancing at your avatar as I read that and all I see now is Courtney saying, "yesssssssss, I sexily want to sniff your salts!"
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information