Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's employee brains (literally) two women who come over the counter

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    yup. I gotta wonder if he would be getting such a harsh reaction from people if he wasn't a Felon.
    Good point. I wonder if the girls have criminal records as well.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Not if the women were the aggressors, you reap what you sow.
    ^that is what I hope people would think, I just fear they might believe it was police brutality, actually. I never had a problem with the guy using self defense, I was really disturbed by the extent of it, though.

I tried to google the weight of the grill scraper that he is using, and couldn't find anything about that. Is it like an actual rod, or like a wire hanger or something?
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Man, when I worked in a restaurant, the grill scrapers that we had were basically giant bricks. Hit someone in the head with one of those suckers and they'd be dead!

I just read some comments on the Youtube link and theyre right, this is some serious reverse sexism. Hopefully the guy doesnt go back to jail and he sues McDonalds for all he can.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    self-defence is fine as long as it is just that, defending yourself from an attack. what this guy did here is way more than that, imo. he crossed the line and he doesn't look confused or scared, he looks extremely aggressive and violent.
    i agree. he absolutely had the right to defend himself against those women but when you have some sort of psychotic break and can't be pulled off or stopped, it's moved on to something else entirely.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I just read some comments on the Youtube link and theyre right, this is some serious reverse sexism. Hopefully the guy doesnt go back to jail and he sues McDonalds for all he can.
    I was just about to post something like this. If two men had jumped over the counter no one would be making a big deal at all. Except to praise this guy's 'bravery'.

And if it were two men and he were a woman? Oh hell, she'd get a medal for not only protecting herself, but everyone else from two dangerous people.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i agree. he absolutely had the right to defend himself against those women but when you have some sort of psychotic break and can't be pulled off or stopped, it's moved on to something else entirely.
    this.
    i have no sympathy for the two violent bitches, and yes they were wrong to jump over the counter, but he crossed a line and crossed it to the extent that his actions can no longer be construed as simple 'self-defence'. and that should be clear to anyone watching the video. it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they're girls.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The only point at where he appears to have crossed the line is when he keeps swinging. And quite frankly, at that point, you can't see what's happening with either of the women. One of them is presumably unconscious (because of the injury described in the police report), but the other was only cut, and was the one who kept getting up and coming at him.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    yup. I gotta wonder if he would be getting such a harsh reaction from people if he wasn't a Felon.
    It could actually be to his benefit. There is no denying his reaction was excessive, I watched the video twice and I felt sick to my stomach at the same time both times, he goes too fucking far. He can claim he truly was scared due to PTSD from spending how long in a prison, prisons are violent places, I'm sure he spent a great deal of his time on edge being conditioned to react in such a manner if threatened.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    It could actually be to his benefit. There is no denying his reaction was excessive, I watched the video twice and I felt sick to my stomach at the same time both times, he goes too fucking far. He can claim he truly was scared due to PTSD from spending how long in a prison, prisons are violent places, I'm sure he spent a great deal of his time on edge being conditioned to react in such a manner if threatened.
    Posted from my iPhone

Ok, that may work...I just feel bad for him sorta....He probably had a hell of a time finding work after he served his time. He's trying to get his life back on track by getting a job, and these tricks come in and ruin all that. Yes, he helped with ruining it, but if they didn't do what they did, he'd still be working right now.

It just annoys me to think that he may get unfair treatment, because of his time in prison. Which he served, and tried to get on with his life.

I know some people who went to prison, and jail, and the stigma that is put upon them really sucks. I mean yes, a few that I know shouldn't of done the shit they did, and they deserved to be put where they were put, but others just had bad lawyers, and shitty luck.

Basically I hope that those 2 bitches get the book thrown at them.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, I hope they are charged. Is the one with the major injuries okay yet? All seriousness aside, I can't help but have Chappelle Show playing in my head "when keeping it real goes wrong"
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Yeah, I hope they are charged. Is the one with the major injuries okay yet? All seriousness aside, I can't help but have Chappelle Show playing in my head "when keeping it real goes wrong"
    Posted from my iPhone
    I keep looking for updates on this story, and there is nothing. Kind of strange, considering all the national play it's gotten.

so... was the fifty real or not?

if a couple crazy bitches come over a counter to whoop my ass, I'm fighting back. and I'm fighting back until they stop coming at me.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Puh-lease brain damage my ass. They were obviously already brain damaged to start with. I'm glad this was caught on video so all charges against him can be dropped. He did nothing out of the ordinary, because I would've dropped the bitches in hot grease and served them some fries to go with their ass whoopin'.

Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff. It's simple.

He paid his dues, was integrating his way back to society working a job many wouldn't because of his criminal past. Psychotic break?? No way. That's called adrenaline. And considering his "background", if you want to hold it against him, this was nothing. Could've been worse. Had they kicked his ass everyone would be pitying him and wondering why he didn't defend himself. These hags probably did this shit everywhere they went and got away with it, so I'm glad someone served them correct.

I hope they get charged criminally and don't get a red cent of McD's money. I'm disgusted McD's isn't backing him. All of the employees should picket, strike, boycott the place, because their safety obviously doesn't matter.
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

Quote Originally Posted by sultryred View Post
    Puh-lease brain damage my ass. They were obviously already brain damaged to start with. I'm glad this was caught on video so all charges against him can be dropped. He did nothing out of the ordinary, because I would've dropped the bitches in hot grease and served them some fries to go with their ass whoopin'.

Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff. It's simple.

He paid his dues, was integrating his way back to society working a job many wouldn't because of his criminal past. Psychotic break?? No way. That's called adrenaline. And considering his "background", if you want to hold it against him, this was nothing. Could've been worse. Had they kicked his ass everyone would be pitying him and wondering why he didn't defend himself. These hags probably did this shit everywhere they went and got away with it, so I'm glad someone served them correct.

I hope they get charged criminally and don't get a red cent of McD's money. I'm disgusted McD's isn't backing him. All of the employees should picket, strike, boycott the place, because their safety obviously doesn't matter.
    I refuse to supersize any of my meals until McDonald's does the right thing....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information